Why beta males cling to Disney fairy tale LTR's

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ENOUGH.

This thread has reached full retardation. Tenacity you are NOT the ultimate authority on the "black community" and how it functions. Ok?

No one agrees with you. Hypergamy is real. Trashy black women don't have the options to engage in it. TRASHY black women like thugs and criminals. We have established that. So shut the f*ck up and get lost.

Detroit ghetto culture does not represent that entire "U.S. market" genius.
I will attest that hypergamy is somewhat in effect in the black community. You will have jobless or near jobless stripper types getting with and living with men of means. They still might play with the "thug" or the "dopeman" though on the side. But plenty of people date above their means and use it as a meal ticket.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will attest that hypergamy is somewhat in effect in the black community. You will have jobless or near jobless stripper types getting with and living with men of means. They still might play with the "thug" or the "dopeman" though on the side. But plenty of people date above their means and use it as a meal ticket.
Alpha fux, beta bucks are two sides of the hypergamy coin.

Hypergamy is all about the perception of your worth based on her value judgement. This is why we have betas, some in this very thread foaming at the mouth, because some women aren't attracted to what they think is "high value" (which coincidentally happens to be eerily similar to their profile) when value is in the eye of the beholder.

Just because she is not attracted to what you think is high value does not mean hypergamy isn't real. To her that is high value. That's all that matters. If you dont align with that then move on and quit whining. Otherwise it's akin to the beta complaining women should like him because he has a house and is a good listener.

In my AFC days I knew a girl who LOVED ripped guys at the gym. She'd chase good looking gym types quite often. It didnt matter that half the reason they were so ripped is because they worked at the gym for minimum wage. I would observe the situation thinking "why are you choosing these meatheads over guys with other qualities like ambition or intelligence". But that's just her. Then you go out into the world and meet women who do value these things. Or you keep chasing trash and assume that every other woman in the market is identical to them. A DJ should choose the better way.

If a chick likes writers or artists then a broke Charles Bukowski type would wipe the floor against anyone of us here. Being a 6ft2 investment banker with a ripped gym body won't change that.

A woman's attraction and hypergamic behaviour boils down to two things:

1. Her value system and perceptions. These are influenced by both society and biology which is why effeminate Justin Bieber types can do quite well in the market (society) as well as your tough no nonsense DJ (biology)

2. Her ability to act on her hypergamic impulses.

Last edited:

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I have spun plates in the past I am only sleeping with one person now.
Why? Because I like her more than the others and time with her is stress free, the sex is great, she is awesome to talk to, and doesn't want anything fronm me. She pays for her own meals and is independent.

She also knows that I would have no problem replacing her or that my house is MY house. My rules. She also knows there are other women that want to **** me. I think it helps to keep her motivated in being loyal to me.

I am not with her out of fear. I am with her because I like being with her.
I could have multiple women on the go, but I find that exhausting and can sometimes require levels of dishonesty I am not so comfortable with.

I like sex, but ONS can actually make me feel worse not better. Getting to know someone and pushing their sexual boundaries back further and further is fun.

For emotional safety, plate spinning is ideal. No real emotional connection to anyone, next 'em whenever you are bored, not much work required on any level apart from minimal maintenance. It is fun and exciting if all you want is STR' s.

Tl:dr? Plate spinning is fun and emotionally safe, but it isn't the only way. Relationships can be fun too. You don't have to be a complete blue pill p***y just because are only seeing one woman.

IMVHO.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thus, you have a situation where black women will deliberately screw up a relationship with "Tenacity" to DATE DOWN by picking a black man that's a deadbeat/bum, just so she can run the show.

Now you are saying you don't experience this, I can post you various links, Youtube channels, groups, and information on guys I've been networking with from across the country who are reporting this very same thing.

The reason I'm bringing this up is solely in relation to Poon King's theory on hypergamy. That's the only reason I'm bringing this to light because if Poon King is promoting hypergamy, that shyt is not taking place in the black community, it has to only be taking place in the upper middle - higher WHITE social classes.
okay, now i'm intrigued. i'd like to see some of those links and videos and information on the subject, so far i haven't seen anyone say what you're saying except you, so i'm a little skeptical (also, it may help with your credibility in the eyes of some of these other guys).

for the record i'm also black, but i don't particularly like black girls so i don't really know too much about what they're like (except the ones who used to go to elementary school with me... they were all ugly and bvtchy because that school was in the middle of a ghetto)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
okay, now i'm intrigued. i'd like to see some of those links and videos and information on the subject, so far i haven't seen anyone say what you're saying except you, so i'm a little skeptical
No problem...see some examples below.

(also, it may help with your credibility in the eyes of some of these other guys).
Okay but I don't understand why MY credibility is questioned and not THEIR credibility? Everything I stand for, said I had, said I've done, I'm SHOWN it....they haven't shown a fvcking thing of this ALPHA lifestyle nor these HB10s they all claim they are fvcking, and when you ask them simple requests of showing a photobucket of one fvcking pic their answer is always, "I don't have to prove anything to you."

If you don't have anything to fvcking prove, them stop running around saying you are an Alpha Male fvcking HB10s every 5 fvcking minutes then.

BeTheChange and Poon King BOTH claim to be this "Alpha Male person" living this extraordinary lifestyle and have shown you nothing in relation to it. How does that make them credible? Furthermore:

- Poon King has already been banned at least once under the username PlayHerMan for being an outright troll. IF he was so "Alpha" with nothing to prove, why after being banned multiple times does this guy continue to come back under new usernames? If he's so ALPHA, shouldn't he care less that he was banned and move on to another Forum? He will not post ONE pic of any of these HB10 goddesses he supposedly has because you know...."he doesn't have to prove himself to anybody" but he continues to brag about shyt he has to people he doesn't have to "prove anything to".

- BeTheChange is a convicted woman beater. Anybody who beats women is a fvcking coward, period. Yet, this guy runs around here talking about the only women he screws are HB10s....yet he will not post ONE pic of any of these HB10 goddesses because you know...."he doesn't have to prove himself to anybody" but he continues to brag about shyt he has to people he doesn't have to "prove anything to". The only chick he's probably had was the one he beat down. Has he ever beat a man like that?

How these guys have "credibility" to ANYBODY is fvcking beyond me? But I digress.

Here are some video samples for you to review the discussion, I'll just go through a bunch of YouTube channels for right now. I have a lot more, from Facebook groups, college campus groups, all types of stuff about this discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxDp0gtG_aM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLDLS2Vp1g

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
No problem...see some examples below.

Okay but I don't understand why MY credibility is questioned and not THEIR credibility? Everything I stand for, said I had, said I've done, I'm SHOWN it....they haven't shown a fvcking thing of this ALPHA lifestyle nor these HB10s they all claim they are fvcking, and when you ask them simple requests of showing a photobucket of one fvcking pic their answer is always, "I don't have to prove anything to you."

If you don't have anything to fvcking prove, them stop running around saying you are an Alpha Male fvcking HB10s every 5 fvcking minutes then.

BeTheChange and Poon King BOTH claim to be this "Alpha Male person" living this extraordinary lifestyle and have shown you nothing in relation to it. How does that make them credible? Furthermore:

- Poon King has already been banned at least once under the username PlayHerMan for being an outright troll. IF he was so "Alpha" with nothing to prove, why after being banned multiple times does this guy continue to come back under new usernames? If he's so ALPHA, shouldn't he care less that he was banned and move on to another Forum? He will not post ONE pic of any of these HB10 goddesses he supposedly has because you know...."he doesn't have to prove himself to anybody" but he continues to brag about shyt he has to people he doesn't have to "prove anything to".

- BeTheChange is a convicted woman beater. Anybody who beats women is a fvcking coward, period. Yet, this guy runs around here talking about the only women he screws are HB10s....yet he will not post ONE pic of any of these HB10 goddesses because you know...."he doesn't have to prove himself to anybody" but he continues to brag about shyt he has to people he doesn't have to "prove anything to". The only chick he's probably had was the one he beat down. Has he ever beat a man like that?

How these guys have "credibility" to ANYBODY is fvcking beyond me? But I digress.
Tenacity.. I will tell you why me and BeTheChange have credibility while you don't. Two reasons:

1. The sh!t we say adds up, while the sh!t you say doesn't.
2. We are logical while you are emotional.

It goes something like this: You have two scientists. One "claims" to be a scientist while the other one constantly tries to "prove" he is a scientist with "selfies" of him making chemicals, looking at stars, doing experiments, wearing lab coats, etc.

The scientist that "claims" to be a scientist constantly says logical things like "the sun is hot" which is backed up by other people's experiences. The scientist that is constantly trying to "prove himself on the Internet" with "selfies" says stupid sh!t like "the sun is cold" which no one has ever experienced.

In the end.. people believe the scientist that "claims" to be one over the scientist with the "selfies" and pictures of experiments.

You have proven yourself to be petty, hyper-emotional, feminine, and beta. You have no common sense and no ability to learn. You think Detroit represents the entire world. You think trashy black women represent all women.

Lowlifes attract lowlifes. If you attract trashy women looking to date thugs and criminals over higher class women looking to date men of status and accomplishment... then chances are you're a piece of sh!t yourself. Remember.. a man is defined by the company he keeps.

BeTheChange nail his last post with pure logic:

Hypergamy is all about the perception of your worth based on her value judgement. This is why we have betas, some in this very thread foaming at the mouth, because some women aren't attracted to what they think is "high value" (which coincidentally happens to be eerily similar to their profile) when value is in the eye of the beholder.

Just because she is not attracted to what you think is high value does not mean hypergamy isn't real. To her that is high value. That's all that matters.
What is your response to this?

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity.. I will tell you why me and BeTheChange have credibility while you don't. Two reasons:

1. The sh!t we say adds up, while the sh!t you say doesn't.
The definition of Hypergamy is the DELIBERATE act or practice of a woman marrying/dating a man of HIGHER SOCIAL CLASS than herself. The term originated in Indian culture and has been around since the 19th century. The studies done on Hypergamy goes back to heterosexual mate selection studies. Women preferred rich, well-educated, ambitious and attractive guys (hypergamy). The practice of hypergamy was also founded on traditional patriarchal foundations.

That's the definition of Hypergamy. This bullshyt that BeTheChange said is not hypergamy:

Hypergamy is all about the perception of your worth based on her value judgement.
BeTheChange is essentially saying that every male selection by a woman for dating/romantic purposes, is hypergamy! That's incorrect! A woman can choose a guy to fvck, date, and marry, and NOT be practicing hypergamy in the process.

A woman is only practicing Hypergamy when she deliberately goes out in the market and ONLY selects men who are HIGHER than her in terms of social class, money, and attractiveness. Period.

And my theory is that based on Feminism, the majority of women (not just black women) in today's dating market are not practicing hypergamy. The ones that are still practicing it today are more than likely women in upper/higher social classes, which represent 5% of American women.

: You have two scientists. One "claims" to be a scientist while the other one constantly tries to "prove" he is a scientist with "selfies" of him making chemicals, looking at stars, doing experiments, wearing lab coats, etc.

The scientist that "claims" to be a scientist constantly says logical things like "the sun is hot" which is backed up by other people's experiences. The scientist that is constantly trying to "prove himself on the Internet" with "selfies" says stupid sh!t like "the sun is cold" which no one has ever experienced.
- You are not provided the label of "scientist" just by claiming to be a scientist. You EARN THE TITLE through not just running various experiments, research, and completing educational requirements, but you have to be fairly accurate in your predictions, hypotheses, etc.

- I don't say stupid shyt.....kindly post some stupid shyt I've said in relation to any serious debate on this forum? I'll wait....

- I have NEVER used any Manosphere titles to describe myself as any one-dimensional man. I don't refer to myself as an Alpha Male, Beta Male, Red Pill, Blue Pill, or anything.......I'm Tenacity.

- It's been YOU and BeTheChange, that have labeled yourselves as Alpha Males and everybody else as beta fag.gots. Based on that, you ought to SHOW some sort of Alpha male lifestyle that you are living or STFU with the constant reference to how "everybody else is below you".

* I post pics of my fitness progression, BeTheChange says my body "ain't shyt" and his is way better, YET, he's posted no pics of himself.

* I post pics of my Camaro, BeTheChange says my Camaro "ain't shyt" and he is driving something way better, YET, he's posted no pics of his car.

* I post pics of chicks I've been with, BeTheChange says my chicks have nothing on the chicks he's dating, but YET, he's posted no pics of any chick he's been with.

If you have nothing to PROVE, then why the fvck do you keep talking so much shyt about how awesome you are? If you talk this much shyt about how awesome you are, then you ought to SHOW examples of your awesomeness in action.

That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I don't say stupid shyt.....kindly post some stupid shyt I've said in relation to any serious debate on this forum? I'll wait....

- I have NEVER used any Manosphere titles to describe myself as any one-dimensional man. I don't refer to myself as an Alpha Male, Beta Male, Red Pill, Blue Pill, or anything.......I'm Tenacity.

- It's been YOU and BeTheChange, that have labeled yourselves as Alpha Males and everybody else as beta fag.gots. Based on that, you ought to SHOW some sort of Alpha male lifestyle that you are living or STFU with the constant reference to how "everybody else is below you".

* I post pics of my fitness progression, BeTheChange says my body "ain't shyt" and his is way better, YET, he's posted no pics of himself.

* I post pics of my Camaro, BeTheChange says my Camaro "ain't shyt" and he is driving something way better, YET, he's posted no pics of his car.

* I post pics of chicks I've been with, BeTheChange says my chicks have nothing on the chicks he's dating, but YET, he's posted no pics of any chick he's been with.

If you have nothing to PROVE, then why the fvck do you keep talking so much shyt about how awesome you are? If you talk this much shyt about how awesome you are, then you ought to SHOW examples of your awesomeness in action.

That's all I'm saying.
Do you actually believe this nonsense? Because honestly if you do this is bordering on psychosis. Almost nothing you've said about myself or Poon appears to have any basis in reality.

In fact, I can't think of a single decent poster on this forum who has labelled themselves as alpha. I know I haven't. But kindly quote a post of me doing so otherwise keep quiet. Nor can I think of another poster on this forum, other than you, who is so desperate to list their "achievements". Your insecurity is utterly transparent.

The narrow definition of hypergamy you provided actually supports my point further. Back when men as a group controlled access to resources through wealth and the acquisition of additional resources through labour more women perceived social status, wealth, etc as important. Why? Because it was a matter of life and death. Now we live in a society where women don't need men so of course women are far more free to actively pursue what they actually want in a man - not what they need from a man in order to survive.

So when yet another trashy black woman rejects you for a "thug" she is doing so because based on HER value judgement he is better than you. That is still Hypergamy.

Now is every romantic decision a woman makes based on hypergamy? Of course not. Because like everything else in life people make decisions based on circumstances as well wants and needs.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Do you actually believe this nonsense? Because honestly if you do this is bordering on psychosis. Almost nothing you've said about myself or Poon appears to have any basis in reality.
Every statement I posted about you and Poon King is backed by the links supporting the statements. You and Poon King have also referred to yourselves as Alpha Males countless times, as well as referring to others as beta fag.gots. So I said what needed to be said on that.....now let's go back into looking at the topic at hand.

The narrow definition of hypergamy you provided actually supports my point further. Back when men as a group controlled access to resources through wealth and the acquisition of additional resources through labour more women perceived social status, wealth, etc as important. Why? Because it was a matter of life and death.
Okay.....

Now we live in a society where women don't need men so of course women are far more free to actively pursue what they actually want in a man - not what they need from a man in order to survive.
Right....

So when yet another trashy black woman rejects you for a "thug" she is doing so because based on HER value judgement he is better than you. That is still Hypergamy.
THAT is not Hypergamy based on the actual researched definition from the 19th century that's provided here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy. Within that link also includes 21 references to various studies, reports, and other research done by individuals who are experts on the social sciences topic.

If you and Poon King are going to present a completely different definition, then you are going to have to back it up with more than just "your words".

Where are the scientific reports, studies, scholars, etc., that are REDEFINING hypergamy to the new definition you are presenting, which is just the act of a woman picking a man PERIOD based on whatever random value judgment that she has?

- A chick with a PhD picking a broke thug over a well-to-do man is NOT hypergamy. That's something else, such as low self-esteem, daddy issues, or perhaps feminism and the act of a chick deliberating picking a guy that's lower than her so she can control the relationship.

- A chick with a bachelor's degree that makes $40,000 a year who ONLY dates, fvcks, and marries men who make $250,000 a year with MBAs on Wallstreet....is a chick practicing hypergamy if we are defining hypergamy based on the actual SCHOLARLY researched definition I provided.

Now is every romantic decision a woman makes based on hypergamy? Of course not.
You aren't even being consistent in your stance dude. You just said women pick romantically based on their own value judgments and that every pick based on her value judgment is HYPERGAMY (which it isn't).

Now you are saying every decision by a woman romantically isn't hypergamy, so then based on your incorrect definition of hypergamy, are you NOW saying that women make romantic decisions that are outside of their value judgment?

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every statement I posted about you and Poon King is backed by the links supporting the statements. You and Poon King have also referred to yourselves as Alpha Males countless times, as well as referring to others as beta fag.gots. So I said what needed to be said on that.....now let's go back into looking at the topic at hand.
Post a link to one example. Don't worry. I'll wait.

You aren't even being consistent in your stance dude. You just said women pick romantically based on their own value judgments and that every pick based on her value judgment is HYPERGAMY (which it isn't).

Now you are saying every decision by a woman romantically isn't hypergamy, so then based on your incorrect definition of hypergamy, are you NOW saying that women make romantic decisions that are outside of their value judgment?
I never said this. Your inability to understand even the most basic points has to be deliberate.

Let's try again.

Young, attractive females in their prime ignore Tenacity and go for the "thug". Hypergamy based on their value judgements and perception that the guy she is now chasing is both better than her and has superior value to you. Alpha fux.

Ten years later the same girl is now older and less attractive. Suddenly she finds Tenacity more "interesting" and actively pursues him. Tenacity now thinks she is acting on her "hypergamic impulses" based on a definition of hypergamy he so desperately clings to since it puts him above the "thugs" she was dating in her prime. Tenacity happily accepts sloppy seconds thinking the woman has now wised up. Beta bucks.

Hypergamy is concerned with the women pursuing men they perceive to have higher value than them. What she perceives as higher value is entirely up to her.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
It's been YOU and BeTheChange, that have labeled yourselves as Alpha Males and everybody else as beta fag.gots. Based on that, you ought to SHOW some sort of Alpha male lifestyle that you are living or STFU with the constant reference to how "everybody else is below you".
Tenacity..

You don't get to tell me and others how to post on SoSuave and how to "prove ourselves" based on your terms. If I believe someone to be a "beta faggot" what incentive do I have to prove anything to them? Serious question.

You don't get to dictate or set the standard for how people post here. We are all FREE MEN and we can provide as little or a much information about ourselves as we choose.

The only reason I still respond to you is because I get a kick out of watching you reveal just how mentally ill and damaged you really are. Coming across as clinically insane and mildly retarded doesn't exactly help your "credibility" either lol.

Carry on...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL humans lose incentive to do something when perceived pain is greater than perceived gain. There are no exceptions.

<snip>

Men "need women" for sex and reproduction.
The first part is a kernel of extraordinary philosophy.

As for the 2nd part, I would say that a "helping hand" for doing things is worth something, especially as a man ages; there is something to be said for having a wife around at advanced age. (Of course, a mature man can always marry - or even just shack up with - a widow at that age.)

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I think PoonKing's advice hits too close to home for some people. It's too real and to the point and people get scared when they are forced to look at themselves that closely.

Brutal. o_O

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

(bolded sentences act like a TL;DR for those who don't want to read a long post)

I'll start off by saying that those videos look interesting and i'll probably watch them all eventually and tell you what I think

Personally i'd say that I question everyone's credibility equally, and everyone should do the same, i think i've mentioned this before but basically i'd say that when someone says something, just use your head. if it adds up, believe it, if it conflicts, be skeptical.

if poon king tells us about female hypergamy, if you've never seen hypergamy in action before (I have seen it at least twice, more details later in the post), then simply don't believe him until you see proof of his claims somewhere, i didn't believe a lot of red pill stuff until i saw it first hand, lots of people need to learn from their experiences rather than believing what they're told.

now, if poon king starts posting a story about how he scored a 4-way with identical triplets who all had natural DD tits and came from a millionaire family, THEN you could start thinking he's making it up, as it stands i haven't seen many posters post anything that i would consider too outlandish to be real. just different experiences

side note: when PlayHerMan was here, he had poon king's role of being the wizened but abrasive sage that everyone followed for his effective but better medicine, so if they really are one in the same (which is really just a conspiracy theory since nobody except the mods can prove that), then it makes sense that him having once been a respected and well liked user would translate well into making him a respected and well liked user.

poon king posts remind me of a friend of mine, one time I switched deodorants in middle school, at the end of the day of trying out the new brand, my friend came to me and he said "dude you smell like sh!t, check your deodorant", my mom was pretty mad at him for saying that because he was harsh and rude about it and i felt embarrassed as hell, but i was able to see the bigger picture, namely "if he hadn't told me, who would've? how long would it have been until i found out?" and now i am about to show you why poon king posts are so much better than the alternative, because i have first hand experience with hypergamy from before i even knew what it was...

My first experience with hypergamy:

I had a girl I had a thing with in senior year of high school(she was half black btw... or fully black. i don't remember, but she looked more spanish than black), one day she simply grew bored of me abruptly, and i was too inexperienced (first girl i ever had any measure of success with really), to see it coming, so she dumped me and I was devastated. later on the wound was thoroughly salted because she immediately began to hit on and try to get with my friends, my friends are mostly better looking and more popular than me,

naturally this doesn't work out and was a dumb ass idea in the first place, my friends both don't like her as person AND are too loyal of friends to do that to me, all that really did was make her look bad considering i was more popular than she was. but if it worked she would've traded up big time, she was willing to risk her reputation and throw away who she had for the chance at a better man... except the risk was moronic rather than calculated so she fell flat on her face trying to swing branches. we never said women were smart, just that they were always looking for a better deal.

also that girl had an asian dude fetish, she immediately started dating some korean guy within 3 days of dropping me, and almost immediately got dumped and forgotten about by that guy, lmao. i guess in her mind moving to an asian dude was an upgrade, funny how that worked out for her.

My friend's first experience with hypergamy:

one of the aforementioned friends(chinese guy, popular, nice but not beta) who wanted nothing to do with my ex had his own girlfriend(she's persian or something) for a while, eventually she dumped him for another guy. this guy was like 22 or 25 (she was 16, my friend was 17), this guy was probably taller, better looking and had more money than my friend, and he was english too so he probably had a sexy accent.... except by english i mean he lived in england... she dumped her boyfriend for a LDR with some dude she had never met who was fvcking obviously playing her and was arguably a bit of a pedo.

so here we all were, in NYC, flabbergasted at how one girl could be so crazy and stupid, even my friend was more confused and speechless than upset, he had no idea she was that dumb. hilariously her mom found out about that sh!t almost immediately and forbid her from talking to that guy, and my friend didn't want to take her back so she was up sh!t creek without a paddle. she went from popular with the seniors due to dating the guy who was friends with everyone, to being sh!tlisted by all of us because she fvcked over that guy.

Lesson 1 from the stories: hypergamy is about subjective quality, not objective quality. do not be surprised if a shallow woman dumps you for a better looking guy who is worse in every way, or if any other type of dumb woman makes a dumb decision

Lesson 2 from the stories: do not assume that women are infallible, they are as prone to fvcking up their strategies as a man is, in fact take solace in the fact that most likely all of the women who dumped you for other guys got screwed over by it and were too dumb to see it coming

also it probably sounds like i'm overly concerned with popularity, but the point of mentioning that was to A) show the status of the individual and to B) give a better idea of the repercussions of bad relations with that individual

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These stories are not about anything specific to females though, particularly not at those ages.
well they tried to drop the men they had for higher value men, only to completely fall flat on their face because they were dumb

if you increased the ages of the girls by 5-10 years(either way, the first girl was 18, a legal adult.), they would've done the same thing, except much more successfully because they'd have been smarter.

there are obviously much better examples of it out there, i'm sure many could attest to that, but the point was just to say that just because a woman fvcks up and does something stupid doesn't necessarily mean she's not trying to be hypergamous

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that people struggle to fit their ego into the advice - therefore they try to dismiss/undermine it.

The real gamers here understand that personality is (and should be) malleable. Therefore they look for value.

I don't say what I say to be popular and make friends. I just call it as I see/experience it. I think PK is the same.
Sometimes its the ego that gets in the way, and sometimes its just your dignity. You know when its the first because it is fear-based.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its the ego that gets in the way, and sometimes its just your dignity. You know when its the first because it is fear-based.
It is true when Socrates said, "the unexamined life is not worth living".

Examining our lives reveals patterns in behavior that is often self-defeating when not looked at with a clear lens.

No one's perfect, yet if one has an open mind, one can learn from mistakes made by others and self and jump cut towards progress.

Weaknesses can become strengths when approached from a place of logic. It takes humility and character to admit there's work that needs to be done. However, with effort one can become stronger.