Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height is very important

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is more than one contradiction, there are a lot of tall goofy lanky dudes who look uncoordinated. Majority of fights I seen won were average height dudes knocking out some lanky bastard

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
It is more than one contradiction, there are a lot of tall goofy lanky dudes who look uncoordinated. Majority of fights I seen won were average height dudes knocking out some lanky bastard
I don't play pick up basketball anymore because there are always a bunch of short, stocky guys trying to foul me. I think they become aggressive on the court in order to compensate for lack of height.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It is.

Today I tried to lower my standards and approach a HB4.5, just wanted to have a fun conversation and experiment. She was wearing earbuds and smoking.

Me: Aww, looks like baby is listening to some kick ass heavy metal.
HB4.5: *Ignores suspens, probably can't hear him
Me:Take out those earbuds, I'm talking about important stuff.
HB4.5:*Takes out her earbuds
HB4.5:NOW WHAT!?
Me:You seemed cool and friendly, let's talk about your favorite music. What were you listening to?
HB4.5:*Ignores suspens again.
Me: Come one I know you aren't deaf, you were listening to music right now.
Me:I think we can be really good friends.
HB4.5: Bah, take a look at your height.

She said that with a nasty grin on her face.

Me:Oh. Usually I don't approach a girl like you because: 1. you got mustaches 2. You look like a peasant 3. You're a smoker 4. You got no tits.

And she was only a few millimeters taller than me. I couldn't notice any height difference anyway.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think facial attractiveness is more important then height. Great if you have both.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Height requirements are a real ***** that you can't do much about unfortunately, some women aren't gonna go for you no matter how alpha, how good looking and built you are, or how much money or status you have if you do not meet their ideal height.

A lot of it comes from their insecurities I really think. Especially some of these corn fed ogres here in the Midwest who are like 6'2" and 200 lbs. They don't feel feminine with an average sized guy because they aren't feminine lol. I had a way easier time down in South Florida where there are all these petite 5'1" Latin and Jewish girls running around all over the place. 5'9" was just fine with them.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'0 FTW. I used to work with a guy he was about 5'5" at best, he'd lie and tell people he was like 5'9" which was far from the truth. Dude had small man's syndrome like a mother*cker and was basically just an all around jerkoff, because IMO he was short and felt inferior. So yeah, height is important.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone could be suffering from inferiority complex.

If your height is the main source of your confidence, you could be lacking in other areas.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Good point and nice reframe haha
Thanks lol & its the truth man.

I had this girl who was maybe an inch taller than me very politely reject me for my height, I straight up asked why it was an issue and the first time I got a BS answer, so I asked again and told her to be straight up & she said she just does not feel very feminine because she's so much bigger than what an average woman should be.

That's why we need to get all these hormones, additives, and other crap out of our food here in the United States. Girls grow up on all this **** & begin menstruating at 8 or 9 and are like 5'8" by the time they're 11 & such. You don't see things like that in Asia, Latin America, or Southern Europe where such things are not added to food, or they're outright banned.

What's funny is that these hormones/additives affect the female body much more profoundly than young males which makes the height issue even worse for future generations.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Yes. It is.

Today I tried to lower my standards and approach a HB4.5, just wanted to have a fun conversation and experiment. She was wearing earbuds and smoking.

Me:Take out those earbuds, I'm talking about important stuff.
HB4.5:*Takes out her earbuds
HB4.5:NOW WHAT!?
Me:You seemed cool and friendly, let's talk about your favorite music. What were you listening to?
HB4.5:*Ignores suspens again.
Me: Come one I know you aren't deaf, you were listening to music right now.
Me:I think we can be really good friends.
HB4.5: Bah, take a look at your height.

She said that with a nasty grin on her face.

Me:Oh. Usually I don't approach a girl like you because: 1. you got mustaches 2. You look like a peasant 3. You're a smoker 4. You got no tits.

And she was only a few millimeters taller than me. I couldn't notice any height difference anyway.

seems like you got butthurt dude

did you actually said she has a mustache, peaseant, and ****?

lol

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
seems like you got butthurt dude
Yes I really need to work on that. I'm way too sensitive. But yeah it wasn't a **** test, haha. She was mean.

Thank god there was no one around.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
*Taller men are more respected*

-Taller men are more intimidating/masculine/adult looking than shorter/average men. Height is a masculine trait and just about the most important one.
-A shy tall man is often seen as a "really cool, chill, down-to-earth guy" (as if he deserves a reward for being both tall and humble), a shy shorter man is seen as ""passive" and "beta"
-A 6'2 guy who is in decent shape is still going to look way "bigger" than a shredded 5'8" guy. Shorter guys who work out are often claimed to be "overcompensating" for their height.
- feel like a ****ing child standing near anyone who is 3-4 inches taller than me.
-The very act of having to look up to someone in the eye is very submissive feeling. You feel very demasculinized when a man has a 3+ inch height advantage on you. As children we are basically conditioned to view taller people as the smarter/wiser/more protective people.
-No mater how much you lift, eat right, etc., you can never get taller.
-I do not believe that average penis size/balding hair is anywhere on the same level as importance of height.

*Women much prefer tall men*

-Height is on a different level than body shape/facial aesthetics, etc. when it comes to attraction. Most women will flat out not date a man shorter than herself, and will much prefer a man around 6 feet than an average/below average guy. If she can't wear heels around you, she will also be turned off.
-The majority of women would prefer a 6'0 - 6'2 version of you if they had the choice.
-While using online dating sites where I didn't have my height listed, almost half of the girls I'd talk to would ask how tall I am within the first 10minutes of talking.
-Very rarely will you see a girl say "MUST HAVE HAIR!". But it is very common for a girl to put a height requirement on her page.
-I've noticed that most "naturals" are guys who happen to be tall. Taller guys usually grow up more confident, deal with less bullying (people tend to pick on people smaller) and feel more entitled in life.
DISTURBING: Twitter that re-tweets women bashing shorter men everyday: https://twitter.com/heightismwatch
-Skinny tall men look fashionable and mysterious. Skinny shorter men look like children.

*Taller men are more succesful
-There has not been a president under 5'11 since 1976. Naturally, the public views leaders as tall men.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States
-It flat out seems if you're 5'10 and under you have no shot at becoming president.
-58% of CEOs are 6'0" or taller (Despite only 14% of US men being this height)
-30% of CEOs are 6'2 or taller (Despite only 3.9% of US men being this height)
-Average height of athletes in the 4 major sports are all 6 feet+

*Men are often defined by their height*
-Height discrimination is not frowned upon in the US.
-If a tall guy is aggressive, he's a leader. If a short guy is aggressive, he has "napolean syndrome"
-If a tall guy has a cool car, he has a cool car. If a short guy has a cool car, is "overcompensating"
-Tom Cruise is constantly made fun of for being a "midget", despite being a low-average height of 5'7"
-Men of average/shorter height constantly get jabbed at for height (“Shorty”, “little guy”, etc.) yet it is
-Media/advertising/movies, etc. always use the dynamic of the tall guy = leader, alpha and the short guy = beta, as this commerical compilation demonstrates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzE0dfsyQOc&f
-Usually someone's first impresion of you is your height. Later on if someone was asked to describe you, they'll usually say "tall" or "short"

My height view
5'6 and below = People start defining you as a "short guy"
5'7 - 5'9: Short average (Will have to deal with disavantages of not being tall)
5'10: Average (Shouldn't be any huge disadvantages, but no real benefits either)
5'11: Cut off for being "tall",
6'0 - 6'2: Ideal
6'3 - 6'4: Great
6'5+: Can start getting lanky, but if you aren't (ore ven if you are) you can usually intimidate anyone in room
A COMPLETE UTTER JOKE... The twitter page that re-tweets itself...:rolleyes:

IT HASN'T HAD AN UPDATED COMMENT IN 3 YEARS...:crazy:

I've looked at those broads, there damn nasty...:crackup: It's a waste of a site....

To make a long story short, unless you are under 5'7".... IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, IT REALLY DOESN'T. There's so many things you can do to better yourself (looks, body, wardrobe, etc. you name it) But if your height really bothers you, invest in a pair of elevator shoes. They can easily make you 2-4 inches taller and they look good....enuff said.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
A COMPLETE UTTER JOKE... The twitter page that re-tweets itself...:rolleyes:

IT HASN'T HAD AN UPDATED COMMENT IN 3 YEARS...:crazy:

I've looked at those broads, there damn nasty...:crackup: It's a waste of a site....

To make a long story short, unless you are under 5'7".... IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, IT REALLY DOESN'T. There's so many things you can do to better yourself (looks, body, wardrobe, etc. you name it) But if your height really bothers you, invest in a pair of elevator shoes. They can easily make you 2-4 inches taller and they look good....enuff said.
Exactly.

Will Smith 6'2, Keanu Reeves is 6'0, Leonardo DiCaprio s 6'0, Brad Pitt is 5'11, George Clooney is 5'10. Tom Cruise is 5'7, he is worth more than all of them.

Yes, its better to be 6'1 and handsome than 5'8 and not so handsome. Everyone wants it all, but you have to work with what you got. If you want to use your height/hair/childhood/looks/bank account/education/parents/ex-girlfriends/ as a scapegoat to why you aren't successful with women, go ahead, but women won't care. Women only care about what you can do for them. If you can't help them out, they will politely tell you to go to hell. :yes:

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this is wrong. According to your chart, Im "ideal". Lol. I think people that worry about their physicall appearance have it the easy way. Be happy if youre on the short side, there are much worse complexes.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
To make a long story short, unless you are under 5'7".... IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, IT REALLY DOESN'T. There's so many things you can do to better yourself (looks, body, wardrobe, etc. you name it)
Based on experience, I agree with you completely.

I'm 5'8" and doing just fine with the ladies. In my experience, NOTHING beats being well-dressed. Once I started dressing well, my results went through the roof. I would go as far as to say that being well-dressed is the #1 thing that you can do to increase your attractiveness to women, followed closely by having a good physique.

I have had sex with three women in the last six weeks and each one was taller than me. It didn't seem to phase them one bit.

Sure, there are women out there for whom height is a issue but there are more than enough women out there who prioritize other things. Focus on the latter group and reap the rewards.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Yes. It is.

I seriously can't stop laughing at how much of a douchey opener that is... are you like a generic bad guy on 90's soap opera?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leonardo Dicaprio and Brad Pitt are both 5'9 5'10 ish. When you wear shoes it adds an inch or a bit more. They have a real celebrity height list online somewhere, most athlete and actors heights are exaggerated

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9 5'9 1/2 is average. Anything under is short.....I heard if you do yoga it can elongate your spine a inch or 2 and give you better posture and thus make you taller

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Exactly.

Will Smith 6'2, Keanu Reeves is 6'0, Leonardo DiCaprio s 6'0, Brad Pitt is 5'11, George Clooney is 5'10. Tom Cruise is 5'7, he is worth more than all of them.
Shorter height (within reason) can actually be an advantage for a movie star, because it is literally harder to fit a taller person into a movie frame.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone tall ( Im 6'0) before I used to carry myself looking down and not standing straight .. it can doom you or help a lot.. so again like in many other factors .. it depends on you.. tall or not,.. how you project yourself.. sure height helps,, but many other factors come to play as well.