Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height is very important

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
*Taller men are more respected*

-Taller men are more intimidating/masculine/adult looking than shorter/average men. Height is a masculine trait and just about the most important one.
-A shy tall man is often seen as a "really cool, chill, down-to-earth guy" (as if he deserves a reward for being both tall and humble), a shy shorter man is seen as ""passive" and "beta"
-A 6'2 guy who is in decent shape is still going to look way "bigger" than a shredded 5'8" guy. Shorter guys who work out are often claimed to be "overcompensating" for their height.
- feel like a ****ing child standing near anyone who is 3-4 inches taller than me.
-The very act of having to look up to someone in the eye is very submissive feeling. You feel very demasculinized when a man has a 3+ inch height advantage on you. As children we are basically conditioned to view taller people as the smarter/wiser/more protective people.
-No mater how much you lift, eat right, etc., you can never get taller.
-I do not believe that average penis size/balding hair is anywhere on the same level as importance of height.

*Women much prefer tall men*

-Height is on a different level than body shape/facial aesthetics, etc. when it comes to attraction. Most women will flat out not date a man shorter than herself, and will much prefer a man around 6 feet than an average/below average guy. If she can't wear heels around you, she will also be turned off.
-The majority of women would prefer a 6'0 - 6'2 version of you if they had the choice.
-While using online dating sites where I didn't have my height listed, almost half of the girls I'd talk to would ask how tall I am within the first 10minutes of talking.
-Very rarely will you see a girl say "MUST HAVE HAIR!". But it is very common for a girl to put a height requirement on her page.
-I've noticed that most "naturals" are guys who happen to be tall. Taller guys usually grow up more confident, deal with less bullying (people tend to pick on people smaller) and feel more entitled in life.
DISTURBING: Twitter that re-tweets women bashing shorter men everyday: https://twitter.com/heightismwatch
-Skinny tall men look fashionable and mysterious. Skinny shorter men look like children.

*Taller men are more succesful
-There has not been a president under 5'11 since 1976. Naturally, the public views leaders as tall men.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States
-It flat out seems if you're 5'10 and under you have no shot at becoming president.
-58% of CEOs are 6'0" or taller (Despite only 14% of US men being this height)
-30% of CEOs are 6'2 or taller (Despite only 3.9% of US men being this height)
-Average height of athletes in the 4 major sports are all 6 feet+

*Men are often defined by their height*
-Height discrimination is not frowned upon in the US.
-If a tall guy is aggressive, he's a leader. If a short guy is aggressive, he has "napolean syndrome"
-If a tall guy has a cool car, he has a cool car. If a short guy has a cool car, is "overcompensating"
-Tom Cruise is constantly made fun of for being a "midget", despite being a low-average height of 5'7"
-Men of average/shorter height constantly get jabbed at for height (“Shorty”, “little guy”, etc.) yet it is
-Media/advertising/movies, etc. always use the dynamic of the tall guy = leader, alpha and the short guy = beta, as this commerical compilation demonstrates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzE0dfsyQOc&f
-Usually someone's first impresion of you is your height. Later on if someone was asked to describe you, they'll usually say "tall" or "short"

My height view
5'6 and below = People start defining you as a "short guy"
5'7 - 5'9: Short average (Will have to deal with disavantages of not being tall)
5'10: Average (Shouldn't be any huge disadvantages, but no real benefits either)
5'11: Cut off for being "tall",
6'0 - 6'2: Ideal
6'3 - 6'4: Great
6'5+: Can start getting lanky, but if you aren't (ore ven if you are) you can usually intimidate anyone in room

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
-Skinny tall men look fashionable and mysterious. Skinny shorter men look like children.
Eh. I'm 6'1 and skinny. Would much rather be 5'9 or 5'10 and built. I work out but its soooooooo hard for me to build any kind of muscle. I'm starting creatine in a couple of weeks, we'll see.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you going to do about it?

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I think most short women have many more options than short men (fair aint it), I also notice how some of my shorter friends are crazy about tall females its like they comment "Oh she's so tall, them legs", I learnt to not look at height or legs or whatever in women but hey...

Very tall women have it the hardest though, I know this girl she is one head above me lol pretty intimidating and funny, she also ****s around like a champ one **** aint enough for her, I remember my GF at the time told me she asked her how big my junk is and wheather I'm good in bed hahaha.

Im 1.83-4 in the metric to which you should really convert btw ;]

But enough with the tall long legged broads, **** model bodies, Im working on a petite beauty currently. Its like, small women are at least nicer, couse they know if they bust your balls you may snap and 1-shot them with a *****slap :D

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your short you got to be rich.. nuff said...

Wow those tweets are crazy mean lol wtf is up with people.. thank god I made the "tall" cut off.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly it is...

For myself i found it out pretty hard to attract women. (Im 5'7). Before being mascular, tallness have much more importance. I discovered it with having a couple of female friends and experienced how they attracted to the tall men around me. Even those guys are so stupid or not so handsome.

Most of girls doesnt care about career, money or other things but tallness!

My last 3 months had so many ups and downs... Now I only focused on myself. I stop worried about to attraction, give attention or other bull**** techniques. I just started to love myself as I am. My number one priority is myself now!

Stop worrying about other persons thoughts about you. They should worry themselves by being so selfish! These type of girls usually are low life types or zero valued.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'6" and the part that you said that Tom Cruise was only 5'7" seriously made my day. I've always had an itch for my short height but I definitely make up for it now, I only see it as an issue if I make it an issue to be honest. But I will say this: even though I have thought it plenty of times, I still have never complained about my height to someone. I have announced it but never complained.

But seriously, Tom Cruise is only 5'7"!? You do know Tom Cruise is like the women idol of the century right? I remember nismo always referencing him about "do you think she would flake on Tom Cruise!?"

And who cares. A bunch of low quality women complaining on the internet. When was that new?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I'm 5'6" and the part that you said that Tom Cruise was only 5'7" seriously made my day. I've always had an itch for my short height but I definitely make up for it now, I only see it as an issue if I make it an issue to be honest. But I will say this: even though I have thought it plenty of times, I still have never complained about my height to someone. I have announced it but never complained.

But seriously, Tom Cruise is only 5'7"!? You do know Tom Cruise is like the women idol of the century right? I remember nismo always referencing him about "do you think she would flake on Tom Cruise!?"

And who cares. A bunch of low quality women complaining on the internet. When was that new?
Well in all fairness, Cruise is probably the idol of the century because he's worth about half a billion dollars and a movie star.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Well in all fairness, Cruise is probably the idol of the century because he's worth about half a billion dollars and a movie star.
What makes you think I can't be like that?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9 with a slim but athletic build. My heights never been an issue for me.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Im 6ft 1 and muscular. I don't feel tall at all.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Im 6ft 1 and muscular. I don't feel tall at all.
Well, duh. Some rich people don't really feel rich. They still want more and more money.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Eh. I'm 6'1 and skinny. Would much rather be 5'9 or 5'10 and built. I work out but its soooooooo hard for me to build any kind of muscle. I'm starting creatine in a couple of weeks, we'll see.
Creatine and weigh protein coupled with exercise and good diet should definitely help you. I've gained around 22 pounds with this and no longer feel underweight and now in the more normal range in the body mass index. It takes a lot of effort though but worth it.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6"3 , 220 lb

I approve this post. I'm skinny/athletic not built ; in fact most of my gym sessions are strictly for cardio & girls find me super attractive. I was planning to start lifting this year but I think women will find me to intimidating ..I really don't like the Arnold look. Might opt for a toned look

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the hottest girls I seen were with guys that were average to slightly below average men. I am 5'10 and its never been a issue for me. One of my boys is tall and he said its overrated, and I know short guys who bag more chicks than tall dudes. Another "this is how I view the world and you should to thread" Although I will not disagree height as a factor in getting women. But if your confidence and game is correct you can change that. I know and have known height nazi women who said they would not date guys under 6'0 but were getting railed by guys 5'8 5'9 5'10 etc

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All these things matter to some extent. Money, looks, height, whatever.

The more lucky you got with the genetic lottery the easier it will be to pickup girls. Now stop being little biatches, accept that fact and move on.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its stupid thread as you can not change height easily.Instead of being insecure about height you need fvck it mentality.

Play with the cards you have.

Yes height is important so is money so is status.Though ... I have seen guys so beta,so ugly,so stupid that being tall means nothing to my 5.5 because Im short and still superior to them and I get a$$ and they dont.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've noticed that most "naturals" are guys who happen to be tall. Taller guys usually grow up more confident, deal with less bullying (people tend to pick on people smaller) and feel more entitled in life.
DISTURBING: Twitter that re-tweets women bashing shorter men everyday: https://twitter.com/heightismwatch"

This is freaking bullsh!t. I was the tallest guy throughout elementary, middleschool, and highschool. People always liked to gang up on me cause I was the tall skinny white guy.

However once I started to put on some muscle all the little guys who liked picking on me disappeared.

In fact I've noticed that tall people, especially at a younger age, get picked on a lot by everyone else, especially if they have the combo of tall and skinny.

the problem with convo's like this is that it turns into a pissing contest of who had it "worst". Yeah we all could be a little bit taller, a little bit smarter, from a better family, from a better neighborhood, so on so forth. But you play life with the cards you are dealt with. No use getting jealous over another man's cards and make the best out of the ones you have.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always noticed on dating sites that my profile generated a lot more interest when I said I was 5'11" vs. 5'10".

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
*Taller men are more respected*

-Taller men are more intimidating/masculine/adult looking than shorter/average men. Height is a masculine trait and just about the most important one.
-A shy tall man is often seen as a "really cool, chill, down-to-earth guy" (as if he deserves a reward for being both tall and humble), a shy shorter man is seen as ""passive" and "beta"
-A 6'2 guy who is in decent shape is still going to look way "bigger" than a shredded 5'8" guy. Shorter guys who work out are often claimed to be "overcompensating" for their height.
- feel like a ****ing child standing near anyone who is 3-4 inches taller than me.
-The very act of having to look up to someone in the eye is very submissive feeling. You feel very demasculinized when a man has a 3+ inch height advantage on you. As children we are basically conditioned to view taller people as the smarter/wiser/more protective people.
-No mater how much you lift, eat right, etc., you can never get taller.
-I do not believe that average penis size/balding hair is anywhere on the same level as importance of height.

*Women much prefer tall men*

-Height is on a different level than body shape/facial aesthetics, etc. when it comes to attraction. Most women will flat out not date a man shorter than herself, and will much prefer a man around 6 feet than an average/below average guy. If she can't wear heels around you, she will also be turned off.
-The majority of women would prefer a 6'0 - 6'2 version of you if they had the choice.
-While using online dating sites where I didn't have my height listed, almost half of the girls I'd talk to would ask how tall I am within the first 10minutes of talking.
-Very rarely will you see a girl say "MUST HAVE HAIR!". But it is very common for a girl to put a height requirement on her page.
-I've noticed that most "naturals" are guys who happen to be tall. Taller guys usually grow up more confident, deal with less bullying (people tend to pick on people smaller) and feel more entitled in life.
DISTURBING: Twitter that re-tweets women bashing shorter men everyday: https://twitter.com/heightismwatch

*Taller men are more succesful
-There has not been a president under 5'11 since 1976. Naturally, the public views leaders as tall men.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States
-It flat out seems if you're 5'10 and under you have no shot at becoming president.
-58% of CEOs are 6'0" or taller (Despite only 14% of US men being this height)
-30% of CEOs are 6'2 or taller (Despite only 3.9% of US men being this height)
-Average height of athletes in the 4 major sports are all 6 feet+

*Men are often defined by their height*
-Height discrimination is not frowned upon in the US.
-If a tall guy is aggressive, he's a leader. If a short guy is aggressive, he has "napolean syndrome"
-If a tall guy has a cool car, he has a cool car. If a short guy has a cool car, is "overcompensating"
-Tom Cruise is constantly made fun of for being a "midget", despite being a low-average height of 5'7"
-Men of average/shorter height constantly get jabbed at for height (“Shorty”, “little guy”, etc.) yet it is
-Media/advertising/movies, etc. always use the dynamic of the tall guy = leader, alpha and the short guy = beta, as this commerical compilation demonstrates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzE0dfsyQOc&f
-Usually someone's first impresion of you is your height. Later on if someone was asked to describe you, they'll usually say "tall" or "short"

My height view
5'6 and below = People start defining you as a "short guy"
5'7 - 5'9: Short average (Will have to deal with disavantages of not being tall)
5'10: Average (Shouldn't be any huge disadvantages, but no real benefits either)
5'11: Cut off for being "tall",
6'0 - 6'2: Ideal
6'3 - 6'4: Great
6'5+: Can start getting lanky, but if you aren't (ore ven if you are) you can usually intimidate anyone in room
Correct. Height is more important than looks and personality. Guys that are 6 foot 2 and in shape can qualify for a conversation with any girl even if they are ugly. Short guys, which I define as below 5 foot 9, need dress well and come off as potentially rich to have any shot