"You're Sweet"

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you're going off of that one comment or taking a lot of factors into account in reaching your conclusion. If it is the former, you're blowing it WAY out of proportion. Sometimes girls genuinely like it when you do nice things for them. It might have been a sincere compliment.

E

Energizer

Lexington said:
I don't know if you're going off of that one comment or taking a lot of factors into account in reaching your conclusion. If it is the former, you're blowing it WAY out of proportion. Sometimes girls genuinely like it when you do nice things for them. It might have been a sincere compliment.
It's a pet hate that's why. Cute I can grit my teeth at because I look younger than I actually am, but nice and sweet is just not me, so therefore I'm giving off a false trait. I might consider recontacting that girl, I will have to see. I don't like going back on my decisions because that is a sign of a weak mentality. That said every girl that has called me sweet has either LJFB'd me or went NC on me.

And what I have discovered is that women seldom use these three words in particular sweet about someone they're attracted too. Of course there might be a woman or two who are different. I don't see women calling Usher sweet or nice, do you?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get called "you're sweet" by women that likely aren't interested in me sexually, but have done much to help me socially, like being my social proof. Some I never meet again but no biggie.

Stop getting your panties in a twist. No woman owes you sex.

Now, work on how you present yourself, and see if you can turn that into "you're a cheeky devil!", "you're too much!", "you're impossible!" - those are the kind of phrases I hear from women I've slept with.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing a great way to show your sexuallity. Instead of getting angry about it, try turning it around on her.

"I'm sweet? Does that mean you're going to eat me like candy?"
"So, will you lick me like a lollipop?"
"Most women say that AFTER sex."

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
You're missing a great way to show your sexuallity. Instead of getting angry about it, try turning it around on her.

Oh, that's gold!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
WaterTiger said:

Whoa, this is triple platinum! Rep for you!

Captain_Hampton

Reaction score
GIRL: You're sweet

You say...

YOU: Yeah, but I totally have a hidden agenda

or

YOU: And you're well-trained

or

YOU: I'm a lot of things

or

YOU: Hey girl, I put my pants on just like you...one leg at a time

Do ya get it?