Your Top 10 Red Flags to Look Out for

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of now my single biggest red flag is "educated" career women in the 28+ range. I cannot stand them, they're all insufferable. The only women who do that are women who refuse to ever be dependant on a man; so 'd rather slave away a job that doesn't care about them and go on antidepressants than be loyal and faithful to a man, and that speaks volumes. Some try to claim it's because they have a "passion" for their career and I don't buy it, but even if that's true, if their passion and life goals revolve around slaving away for faceless corporate overlords, they're so beyond incompatible with my lifestyle goals and life philosophy that I'm still not interested anyway.

A women's job matters, but not for the reason they think. It matters because it reveals their character and intentions, plus the job environment matters too, if she's surrounded by thirsty men all day that's just bad, so is any job that creates a demanding or inconsistent schedule. Ideal job for women is probably something like a dental hygienist but I'd sooner date a barista or cashier than a woman with a masters or law degree.

Last edited:

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest red flag is someone who is not compatible in bed. If they won’t do something you enjoy with enthusiasm, if they are not open discussing their and your bedroom needs then no matter what else is great frustration will build up over time with no resolution.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who show off their boobs repeatedly in pics, but at the same time make a point not to show any nipple pokies or areolas under a sheer top. These women are thirst-trappers. If you can see nips or areolas they're usually open to phucking with good game on your part. The ones where you can't tend to be time-wasters.

#booblife

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who show off their boobs repeatedly in pics, but at the same time make a point not to show any nipple pokies or areolas under a sheer top. These women are thirst-trappers. If you can see nips or areolas they're usually open to phucking with good game on your part. The ones where you can't tend to be time-wasters.

#booblife
That's...oddly specific