Your thoughts on men hitting their stride with women and being f*ckboys after 30.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that like with a lot of things, we admire it when a guy does it at a young age. For example, the prodigy who becomes a billionaire in his 20s or the guy who becomes the founder of his own company at 25. We admire getting there fast such as making your first million at the age of 25 or becoming a popular social media star/celebrity when you are 20.

On the other hand, when you do it at an older age, I guess people are not as wowed for a guy to pull it off. Like if a guy is 45 and managed to find his own company, it is something that comes with a wow factor.

I also see this with game and getting laid. If a guy is in school or his early 20s and getting laid, there is this admiration for it and even the prudes of society will say "he is a kid". At the same time, once a guy hits 30, there comes this pressure from society for him to settle down, get married, have kids, not be a f*ck boy, and so on.

What are your thoughts on a man hitting his stride with dating and attracting women after the age of 30 and choosing to be a f*ckboy to enjoy the lifestyle he couldn't in his 20s?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on a man hitting his stride with dating and attracting women after the age of 30 and choosing to be a f*ckboy to enjoy the lifestyle he couldn't in his 20s?
That's good for him. It's actually more difficult to do that at 30+.

It is even better if the 30+ man is able to get with substantially younger women.

When men get married in the USA, the average age gap is 2.2 years and the man is 2.2 years older. I haven't seen data points around unmarried couples and their age differences.

Most men won't be able to pull off the casual sex lifestyle in their 30s and beyond. They won't be able to attract enough women to create that abundance.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP:

A man being a f*ckboy at 30+ doesn't necessarily have to mean he's living the lifestyle he couldn't live in his 20s. In many cases, it could mean a continuation of the lifestyle he lived in his 20s.

In either case (whether he's continuing his f*ckboy lifestyle from his 20s even after he becomes 30+, or he becomes a f*ckboy at 30+), I admire him.

Interestingly, as a 33 year old man, I was more willing to get into a relationship in my younger days than I am now. All I want now is casual sex.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men won't be able to pull off the casual sex lifestyle in their 30s and beyond. They won't be able to attract enough women to create that abundance.
What you're saying is true.

Which is surprising, seeing as looking youthful supposedly isn't as important for a man's looks than a woman's looks. As a guy I know put it "A 70 year old man looks distinguished. A 70 year old woman looks shriveled"

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s typical Red Pill catch up and getting Chad’s leftovers. Late to the party, but that’s other men’s choices that I don’t care about. RP tortoises had to “do the work” and contribute to GDP and hit the pavement while teenaged broccoli heads, criminals, and couch surfers attract women by way of existing.

Richard Cooper, Myron Gaines, Michael Sartain, and the like—late to the party, frantic, overly serious, middle-aged cleaner-uppers and catcher-uppers.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d also be thinking what went wrong for him from age 13 to 30.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will be judged by others in this regard by how you look. Imagine seeing a Ferrari driving in the slow lane on the freeway. Or. Conversely, a crappy looking beater trying to fly down in the left lane. If your actions are congruent with your appearance, you’ll be fine.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s typical Red Pill catch up and getting Chad’s leftovers. Late to the party, but that’s other men’s choices that I don’t care about. RP tortoises had to “do the work” and contribute to GDP and hit the pavement while teenaged broccoli heads, criminals, and couch surfers attract women by way of existing.

Richard Cooper, Myron Gaines, Michael Sartain, and the like—late to the party, frantic, overly serious, middle-aged cleaner-uppers and catcher-uppers.
what do you think of Sartain btw?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you think of Sartain btw?
Typical RP madman overanalyzing female behavior, scolding and informing stupid, vapid, plastic and burnt-to-a-crisp broads (“Heehee, did you women know the guys you want are 0.1% of the population?”, as if they care), and doing the typical RP theme of “improvement” (socialmaxxing, GDP, gymmaxxing) and catching up. I recently saw a YouTube short of him in which he said something like, “Now that I’m in my 40s I attract more women…”. Again, my thought was, “Uh… what went on before that?”

Not All this is bad, considering late bloomers need advice and don’t need to die alone. I still think RP content, though some of it is informative, serves as a warning: do not wait on this area of life considering the more time passes in one’s teen years and 20s, the harder it will be, if not resulting in inceldom/womanlessness. Teenage females start screwing at thirteen and typically Chads and scumbags lose their virginity to older women. Young men should be aware of this to avoid being deluded by the Revenge of the Nerds and Silver Foxes meme.
When my son is older I will warn him of the consequences mentioned.