Your Style

jetboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we all know that there are different types of people, or at least different types of fa shion wear-

-Preps
-Jocks
-Goths
-Nerds
-Norms
-Skaters
-Punks
-Gangter

-Pimps/ DJ's ??? or is there?

I was wondering where you people belong in this thing above ...just curious what most dj's style is, so don't flame me for making a pointless post.

I happen to be a cross between a prep and a jock.

Also what shoes do you wear? I wear these, with mostly khakis and a ralph lauren shirt with matching belt. Also I wear transitions so I don't appear too dressy. :p

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/3847886/c/2214.html

Share your Style! :cool:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...prep/skater/gangster/jock/punk/ goth nerd...im soooooo cool.:rolleyes:

jetboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No seriously I just wanted to know what types of clothes you wear. Is that so difficult and insulting?Whats so bad about that? Sheesh, some of ya'll need to loosen up around here instead of taking every **** post up their *** and saying that it's stupid.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh, some of ya'll need to loosen up around here instead of taking every **** post up their *** and saying that it's stupid.
Eh let them be elitist ass holes, every community has em...

Personally, during the day I dress like a bum, shorts and a t-shirt, or maybe sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then when I go out at night I've got a nice shirt on with a nice pair of jeans...

I like to keep it simple.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dress like a ROCKSTAR or celebrity. I also act like one and get treated like one. All of those "styles" are too generic. Learn PEACOCKING. It demonstrates that you're HIGH STATUS and you'll automatically have value everywhere you go.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ecko and Anchor Blue, cuz I work there.

Nike and Adidas shoes only. Chuck Taylors only if they match.

I always wear baggy, but not excessive, and I always color coordinate my shoes with my top, and a neutral set of jeans.
Good example: white top and shoes, blue jeans

Headwear: Ecko hats and beanies only.
For example

Call it whatever category you want, I call it "well fitted".:cheer:

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I definatly think this is not a pointless topic.

I wear lots of stuff.... mostly casual/athletic gear. Old Navy, Reebok, Nike, Nautica, whatever fits my mood.

And Timberlands are for PIMPS! ;)

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy all of my clothes from Hot Topic!

Well actually I buy some of my clothes from Hot Topic, such as band t-shirts, but that's about it.

I basically cross between a punk, and a skater. I like brands such as Hurley, Atticus, Vans, and Ben Sherman.

I like wearing band t-shirts, and I mostly wear jeans and rarely khakis.

Underwear: Boxers only.

Footwear: Black and white Vans such as this.

Headwear: Beanies only.

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at DogFashionDisco's, style file. :cool:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jetboy
No seriously I just wanted to know what types of clothes you wear. Is that so difficult and insulting?Whats so bad about that? Sheesh, some of ya'll need to loosen up around here instead of taking every **** post up their *** and saying that it's stupid.
I was 75 percent serious dood. But I, myself, I wear all sorts of ****. Mostly cargo shorts, polos, graphic tees. For shoes ill rock some af1's or some comfortable ass skate shoes. I top it all off with a new era hat or a trucker hat. I need more john deere stuff, i was the one who started that whole craze.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shirt- Nautica or Jordan, sometimes a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and half-buttoned, maybe a Billabong or Hurley hoodie, and I do own an Abercrombie polo or two.

Pants- Khaki shorts or blue jeans, a little baggy, but sagging around my ankles like the "gangsters" at my school.

Shoes- White on White casuals (K-Swiss), or Jordans for sports.

Headwear- I only rep my team, North Carolina Tar Heels. (before I get yelled at for being a fair weather fan, I've been following them for as long as I can remember including their 8-20 season just a few years ago."

Just remember, it might not be important to you that your shoes match your shirt, but the ladies notice these little things. So match your accesories(watch, hat, belt) as well.

And as a final note white socks are not cool, I always wear black no-show socks.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Abercrombie , Billabong , AE , Vans , Hollister

meh , i guess you could say suburb kid

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably prep/norm. I wear a lot of American Eagle stuff, with a few other brands as well. In the winter I'll wear a few snowboarding company shirts as well. In the summer about all I ever wear for shoes are my Reef flip flops, and in the winter just some regular shoes (the pair I own now are some white K-Swiss).

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things I think that every DJ should have in his clothing arsenal.

1) Several pairs of CK underwear. They always impress.

2) One good pair of jeans. Splurge a bit and go brand name. Chicks will notice.

3) One decent jacket.

I went out and bought a suede jacket just for casual wear, and it is literally stunning how many chicks actually notice.

As far as personal style goes; I wear a lot of jeans/t-shirt combos. Maybe a collared button up or polo for heading out. Pretty much straight under the "Neat Casual" banner.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually sport baggy blue jeans, black sleeveless shirts or shortsleeves collared polos (hugo boss) + nikes
i don't know what type i belong, i think it's somewhere between a prep and a normal kid

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
i normally go for the sporty look, nike top and joggers/trackies [wotever u call em] and nike trainers. I also colour coordinate. I wear blue top white joggers or red top white joggers/blue joggers whatever.

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.. i'm Not from usa .. so i'm not clear about what category my style goes in. For sports & gym i wear reebok/nike/addidas t-shirts with track pants & jordan shoes. Otherwise i use lacoste classics on khakis or shirts on khakis or t-shirts on levi's. i also own a couple of versace tops which i use once in a while. I wear these classy brown shoes which i got from london or plain slip on sandals. my boxers are usually tommy hilfiger. i have a pair of police & one pair of versace sunglasses (good sunglasses are a must)

Sugarcult roxs

Reaction score
Hay what do you guys recomend for clothes and shoes so that I dont clash between the cliques?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prep/hippy.

odd combination to take the clean cut look of prep and add well my hair and adittude but oh well lol.

that or prep/rocker.

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Book em Danno.:D