Your Style

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't normally stereotype myself, but i guess i'll go ahead.

I'm a jock/rocker/beach bum (during summer)

I wear mostly low cost **** that i can afford.

I normally wear vans shoes, levi jeans, a ??? belt, T-shirts from various companies, a watch and a necklace of some sort.

Pretty simple.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually get what people dont have for say like I try to get banana republic clothing and it might be expensive try ebay. I dont go to american eagle because everyone shops their. I also shop at hot topic because I like the band t-shirts. For shoes I get skate shoes, for some reason I usually dont wair white shoes. I guess everyone has them, and I try to be different.
At school I notice that most people get the same clothing, so if you see something that you like get it even if you are not a gansta or prep or what ever.
Try to get a sand blast jeans thats what I wear and it has work out. I also get what ever fits me usually kakis.
I try not to go for a prep,goth,skater,hipie,gansta.......but I try what I like.
For sun glasses I dont get aviator glasses like everyone else I get those old peopl glasses, you know those huge black ones, and I get compliments on them but dont wear it to often if not you are just plain wierd.
Try to get as much clothing as you can because people remember what shirts you wear and if worn them yesterday.
Trust me I usto be AFC with no fasion at all. (lets say I had clothing that I had In 7th grade and now that Im a Sophmore I became a RAFC with some style.:D :D :D

Reaction score
Well lets see, I have a couple shirts of my favorite bands, a few simpsons/family guy shirts, usually wear jeans. Sometimes I wear "athletic pants" (god forbid we call them sweatpants anymore) when im feeling lazy. For shoes, I wear vans shoes i guess, sometimes boots in the winter, sometimes sandals in the summer.

Its usually whatever I can afford.