"You should give average girls a chance."

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SharinganUser said:
I never really understood the phrase "You should give average girls a chance." Why is the world pressuring me to give average girls a free ticket? Average guys don't ever get a chance with women.

In the immortal words of Dr Kelso Licensed Hetero, "Slaggie, if you want to get people's attention, you've got to get more aggressive or more attractive. Pick one."
Well with the woman shortage at hand many males have no choice but to give uglies and fatties a chance...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What shortage of women?? Last I checked there were roughly 1.5 billion of them.

Any guy that settles for a girl that he isn't really attracted to, isn't really a man in my books.

If you want to use the apparent shortage of women to justify your less than spectacular sex life, then that's no skin off my back.

DonGorgon, If you really wanted to be a successful DJ then you'd better start holding yourself accountable for the choices you make. But if you're happy with average, then that's just fine too.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I attend a university and there's not a lot of good looking girls there either, believe it or not, I'd say a handful of 6-8s, then some rotund lummoxes (who I am sure have great personalities). I don't even attempt to approach in my town. Good thing I only have two more years there.

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea kinda

I noticed that a lot of average women tend to be more fun on a date...but hb's are more sexual in the bed in my experience..average girls down to earth...hb's tend to act like shes to cool to fart..If I could somehow find one who embodies both traits that would be cool..

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
The average American woman is 5'4" and 164 pounds. That's a fattie.
um. no buddy. those are call fatties. Average looking means decent body. okay face. not supermodel material. might be able to work at hooters if she lost a few lbs. You would probably call them an HB, I would call them average.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Warrior74 said:
um. no buddy. those are call fatties. Average looking means decent body. okay face. not supermodel material. might be able to work at hooters if she lost a few lbs. You would probably call them an HB, I would call them average.
Totally agreed! :up:

The kinds of women who fit into the "mathematical average" of 160+ lbs aren't usually able to score even an HB 6 ranking.

Sorry uggos, but having the median weight in the fattest nation on Earth does not make you even remotely average/cute looking... :down:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw settling for a walrus, that's what AFCs and Beta males are for. ;)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average looking girls aren't bad at all. If you're superficial, sure, they suck.

If you're into someone who actually has some brains and can hold a meaningful conversation with you, while not being full of herself, average girls are the ticket.