wtf just happened? wow.....

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
True true.

Now I have to deal with her assss everyday when checking in at the gym face to face, how should I act? I feel that im ma feel awkward :confused:

You aren't going to find out for sure what she meant if you don't SMILE and say HI to her are you?

You see her next time. SMILE say Hi. and tell her "that one's for free cause that's how I roll." and keep moving. I bet she winds up talking to you sooner or later after that.

Find out. Or keep wondering. Period.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You aren't going to find out for sure what she meant if you don't SMILE and say HI to her are you?

You see her next time. SMILE say Hi. and tell her "that one's for free cause that's how I roll." and keep moving. I bet she winds up talking to you sooner or later after that.

Find out. Or keep wondering. Period.
I'll keep the ''smile and hi'' but not the ''that ones for free cuz thats how i roll'' im just gonna keep it simple, should be enough.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
My opinion is that women act this way for one reason only: We allow them to. We don't enforce any consequences to their behavior and therefore they act with an entitled attitude.

I would go to her and say, "I'm about to have a conversation with the owner. before I talk to them I just want to ask you what you meant by that comment the other day." After the snotty answer I would absolutely take it up with management, telling them that this disrespect reflects very badly ont eh company and word of mouth gets around real fast.

Believe me, they will address it. These b!tches need to understand that there are consequences to their behavior. This is a business. You don't give them your money so you can be disrespected.

Consequences. When are we men going to stop excusing foul behavior thereby teaching them there is no accountability?

OP, if you do nothing then you're a part of the problem, in my humble opinion.

So now we are teaching snitching on So Suave? LMAO.

That meanie girl huwted my wittle feewings! Now she ruined my workout! (She hasn't pissed in the OPs protein shake YET.)

First the OP needs to try and say HI for FREE. Simple.

If she winds up being a b1tch? who cares. the OP doesn't need to be one.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
I'll keep the ''smile and hi'' but not the ''that ones for free cuz thats how i roll'' im just gonna keep it simple, should be enough.

Hopefully you can muster enough to get a hi out without looking down or in a girly man voice.

Not just a hi..a hi that goes right back in a funny way back at the goodbye comment she gave you so she knows you remebered.

I'm telling you I think she negged hit on you.

If she noticed you looking and you noticed her..she was bold enough to make the first move but not appear she was hitting on you first..she most likely wants the guy she doesn't know personally (you) to be the one to initiate 'talking'. She's insecure dude.

If you really want to flip it on her...Next time you go into the gym and see her...or her boss...ask for a commendation card to fill out. If you know her name fill out the commendation card mentioning her in a positive manner. She'll get it. I'm sure word will get around that you gave her a commendation. She'll either start talking to you more..or it will mess her head up if she really is a b1tch and if she meant it snottily...she may turn around and be more positive towards you. But as always. Keep your cool. Never let them affect you.

Hell if you fill out that commendation card and she finds out it's you and says something. Tell her it's a good thing to put on her resume for future jobs and you may keep talking from there..Who knows? She may then WANT you to ask for her number. You catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Wouldn't do a damn thing to her. These b!tches at the front counter and their co-workers are ALL totally fvcked in the head. I've dealt with them...realllll snappy most of them. I've been accused of sh!t I didn't do, and actually got her boss fired, but the b!tchier one stayed employed until a few months later when she got let go too.
I used to work at a gym. I had complaints (well actually it was gossip) that I was coming into work drunk every saturday morning. My boss got wind of it and approached me about it. I told him the truth, which was that I was only getting 5-6 hours of sleep on fridays because of I didn't get home from work until late and had to get up at 6am for my next shift. He told me later that he blasted them for saying this crap about me. There was also a girl there that was fired for being late more than a few times.

90% of their day consists of playing solitaire, gossiping and fattening their asses with a box of donuts. It's pretty ironic for people that work in a health club.

I totally agree that they are ****ed in the head. While it is difficult for a company to fire someone, if they have enough complaints to justify her not doing her job, then they will **** can her and not blink twice about it.

I don't know how these dumb ****s can think so highly of themselves when they are pretty much doing a job that is ever so slightly more complicated than working the cash register at McDonalds. Actually no, scratch that, Mc****'s employees at least have to stand up most of their shift.

Naughty Ninja said:

That meanie girl huwted my wittle feewings! Now she ruined my workout! (She hasn't pissed in the OPs protein shake YET.)

It's not about feelings getting hurt, it's about getting a service that you are paying for.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys and worrying about talking to girls at the gym.lol listen, when I go to workout with my trainer, I go to take care of business. for 45 mins I'm completely zoned out on everyone around me, I'm just concentrating on ME and how fvcking hard the workout is and how much I feel like I'm about to pass the hell out from exhaustion. we do circuit training with weights mixed in with some of that crazy sh!t they do on that "Insanity" workout and I get PLENTY of looks...from both guys and girls. I don't give a rats @$$ about them looking at me though, I'm not there to put on a show for them, I'm there to do work and get myself in tip top shape because I want to. so what if some chick wants to flex her but cheeks on the reverse leg curl machine in the hopes that every guy in the gym looks. I'm too busy worrying when I'm going to throw up to notice some broad trying to get attention from a bunch of men who go to the gym and look at women. I pay them NO attention whatsoever. I've had a few girls say "hey" or "bye" to me as I'm leaving, but like I said I'm way too tired to try to spit some game on them.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
you guys and worrying about talking to girls at the gym.lol listen, when I go to workout with my trainer, I go to take care of business........ I've had a few girls say "hey" or "bye" to me as I'm leaving, but like I said I'm way too tired to try to spit some game on them.

I think you need to re-read the OP, this has nothing to do with what you said. Though I agree with what you wrote.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
thats the first thing that came to my mind, that she is insecure, cuz wen she told me that she didnt even look at me her face was turned looking some other way .. and i agree with you on the part that she did neg hit my ass and possibly she doesnt like me and she just gets a negative weird bad stupid vibe from me etc...

She didn't 'neg hit' on you because she doesn't like you fool.

She's most likely insecure and noticed YOU noticing her and back and forth while NEITHER said anything and she mustered up a bye It's my job to say that to see what YOU would say.(She was covering her ass in case as she's seen by you ignoring her as of late...that you don't like her for whatever reason is in her head.) She just MIGHT want YOU to talk to her. Is that so friggin mind blowing on here??

YOU obviously know it's her job to say bye. She obviously knows it. She felt the need to add that statement to blow you off when you barely pay attention to her as it is?? Doesn't make sense. I'm telling you she didn't want to be the one to make the first move so she used a 'cover' of her job but made it anyway because YOU haven't said anything.

All you have to do is say HI. Be confident, smile. look in her eyes when you say it. And keep going about your business not fawning after her or worrying about it. See how it goes and update this thread from there.

I'd do the commendation card to flip the whole thing. She can't be that 'mean' to a customer who just gave her a compliment on her being a good counter person can she??

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
It's not about feelings getting hurt, it's about getting a service that you are paying for.

Sorry but complaining about nonsense is a b1tch move. I could care less if the person despised me. I don't need to tell on anyone. If they truly didn't like me? Who cares? Never get emotional. Thats for chicks and emo boys.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I think you need to re-read the OP, this has nothing to do with what you said. Though I agree with what you wrote.
it sort of does but I got off on a tangent.lol from what I gathered she said bye as he was leaving, he replied, then she spit out some foolishness about how it was her job, blah blah blah....as if anyone gives a d@mn what her job is. i would have just given her a look as if to say "ok, you're a crazy b!tch. see you tomorrow looney tunes!". giving girls weird looks without saying a word has a MASSIVE effect on them. it's like a man's way of expressing their favorite word...."creepy" but not having to say it.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so this thread gets more attention than other threads... am i the only one thinking what the hell is wrong with sosuave? so what if she says whatever she did? what does that matter at all? i don't get this.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck that h0. Who cares what the hell she said!

Make your 8.20 an hour.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
F*ck that h0. Who cares what the hell she said!

Make your 8.20 an hour.

I'm not buying that crap she said. I'd fill out a commendation card on purpose. If she likes him she'll like him even more and they can talk. If she's really a b1tch it will **** her head up and she SHOULD be nicer to a customer who just gave her a good commendation card. Especially if he tells her it's a good thing to put on her resume. It may even get her to open up as he did a 'good' thing even IF she was being a b1tch. Do it not to be 'nice' do it knowing that you don't give a crap.

The OP MAY just MAY wind up eventually fvcking that "h0".

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Sorry but complaining about nonsense is a b1tch move. I could care less if the person despised me. I don't need to tell on anyone. If they truly didn't like me? Who cares? Never get emotional. Thats for chicks and emo boys.
You aren't getting it, it's not personal, it's business. You are paying for a service, and if you aren't getting it, then you do something about it.

You are right in that it's not something to get emotional about but that doesn't mean you should let people disrespect you especially when you are paying them for a service.

You don't have to be angry or upset to stand up for yourself. If you don't let people know that they are being disrespectful, then they are going to keep disrespecting you and others as well.

Again it's nothing personal, it's business. When I go to a restaurant I want good food and good service. I couldn't care less what the waitress thinks of me, but she can keep her jacka$$ comments to herself.

Honestly trying to game a girl (even by ignoring her to get her interested) that is disrespectful to you is a chump move.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
You aren't getting it, it's not personal, it's business. You are paying for a service, and if you aren't getting it, then you do something about it.

You are right in that it's not something to get emotional about but that doesn't mean you should let people disrespect you especially when you are paying them for a service.

You don't have to be angry or upset to stand up for yourself. If you don't let people know that they are being disrespectful, then they are going to keep disrespecting you and others as well.

Again it's nothing personal, it's business. When I go to a restaurant I want good food and good service. I couldn't care less what the waitress thinks of me, but she can keep her jacka$$ comments to herself.

Honestly trying to game a girl (even by ignoring her to get her interested) that is disrespectful to you is a chump move.

Then my move is to fill out a commendation card even IF the staff is TRULY being fvcked up. Kindof like a "Fvck you and have a nice day right back atcha." I'm a wise ass that way. Usually ends up in them thinking "WTF"?Try it sometime. Hahaha

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Then my move is to fill out a commendation card even IF the staff is TRULY being fvcked up. Kindof like a "Fvck you and have a nice day right back atcha." I'm a wise ass that way. Usually ends up in them thinking "WTF"?Try it sometime. Hahaha

lol, That might be good for ****s and giggles.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
While I was leaving I was texting not paying attention as I was going out. The girl that's on the front desk said ''bye'' while not even looking at me, and then she proceeded to say ''I only said goodbye'' because that's my job'' in my mind I was like wtf??? Threw me off completely.
Second line was so you can't go tell your friends that she said bye to you and you ignored her. By using the second line, her ego is intact and status remains high.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

As a business owner myself, I know I would be appalled at that kind of behavior from a receptionist (if in fact it was simple rudeness and not a miscommunication).

It's not about "hurt feelings". You're reading something into it that isn't there. It's about business and about men FINALLY STARTING to demonstrate there are consequences for actions.

Besides, how do you know she hasn't pissed in the OP's protien shake? :D

Women feel free to say and do the most repulsive, rude, disrespectful things solely because men are afraid of rejection and of hurting their feelings.

This situation boils down to a fair business complaint. First I would square it up with her and make sure she was being rude (and that it was not an innocent miccommunication), then if I was met with more rudeness I would bring it up with management.

This would be doing the business owners a favor, and would be another drop in the bucket of men finally grabbing their balls and demonstrating an expectation of respect from women. All women see as they look around is men (worker drones) buzzing around trying to please them, being deathly afraid of offending them and mindlessly dancing like monkeys (dancing to their tune, btw), in order to "mate".

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay my verdict is: you tell her this:
"stop *****i*g or i'll tell the manager"
she is just another attention *****...

this is my own personal experience..hope it helps

Taistelukalkkuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to buy her huge bouquet of roses, box of chocolate, and cheesy card.:D Then at the prime time, give it to her and confess your undying love for her.:D