wtf just happened? wow.....

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taistelukalkkuna said:
My advice is to buy her huge bouquet of roses, box of chocolate, and cheesy card.:D Then at the prime time, give it to her and confess your undying love for her.:D
LMAO :D

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
File a complaint with her boss. She shouldn't be rewarded for being a *****.
Agreed. I'd talk to management and let them know she needs an attitude adjustment.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Her job isn't to say bye. It's to make the customer feel welcome and want to return, which she obviously failed to do.

But did you ever have someone insult you but you didn't pick up on it at the time? You didn't react at all, and later realize that being defensive wouldn't have improved the situation. Often, no reaction is the better reaction.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is retarded, some girl at the front counter said hi to you, you didn't say hi back, so she got mad cause you were being rude.

It is in fact her job to meet & greet, as well as say goodbye to everybody walking in and out of the gym. So when she says those things, most people expect others to have the common courtesy to return the hello or goodbye, regardless of how ingenuine it may be. You did not display that courtesy so she called you out on it.

You're overreacting, I doubt she's interested in you. She's looked at you while you were working out because there is nothing to do in the gym. You're there alone most of the time by yourself listening to music, there isn't really much to do besides look at other people to see what workouts they're doing, what techniques they use, etc. For the people that work there it must be even more boring cause they're not even exercising, they just stand around and do nothing.

Move on and get over it. It's not going to be "awkward" when the lady at the front desk says hello and goodbye to you like she does to every single other person who walks in and out of the gym.

What are you in high school?

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Her job isn't to say bye. It's to make the customer feel welcome and want to return, which she obviously failed to do.

But did you ever have someone insult you but you didn't pick up on it at the time? You didn't react at all, and later realize that being defensive wouldn't have improved the situation. Often, no reaction is the better reaction.
This may be true but most places, the men or women at the front counter are in fact REQUIRED to say hello and goodbye to the people. It may not be her job, but they are specifically instructed to do these things.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrNiceGuy23 said:
This thread is retarded, some girl at the front counter said hi to you, you didn't say hi back, so she got mad cause you were being rude.

It is in fact her job to meet & greet, as well as say goodbye to everybody walking in and out of the gym. So when she says those things, most people expect others to have the common courtesy to return the hello or goodbye, regardless of how ingenuine it may be. You did not display that courtesy so she called you out on it.

You're overreacting, I doubt she's interested in you. She's looked at you while you were working out because there is nothing to do in the gym. You're there alone most of the time by yourself listening to music, there isn't really much to do besides look at other people to see what workouts they're doing, what techniques they use, etc. For the people that work there it must be even more boring cause they're not even exercising, they just stand around and do nothing.

Move on and get over it. It's not going to be "awkward" when the lady at the front desk says hello and goodbye to you like she does to every single other person who walks in and out of the gym.

What are you in high school?
Wtf? I did say good bye I never said i didn't or never failed to say hi back .. didn't u read the thread?

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
Wtf? I did say good bye I never said i didn't or never failed to say hi back .. didn't u read the thread?
Didn't you say she didn't hear you?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrNiceGuy23 said:
Didn't you say she didn't hear you?
I said that she probably didn't hear me but I doubt it because I said it loud enough whatever though lol