would you drive 1.5 hours for some pvssy?

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some people wait their whole lives not getting some.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my rule for driving for seeing the girl:

If it is a random hook-up and you don't plan on doing anything with it?
No.

If it is a possible LTR?
meet up in the middle

If it is an LTR?
Yes, but make her also come out to see you as well.

comic_relief

RYilmaz123

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Ever since my last breakup I kinda said fvck it and started focusing on myself. Currently there are a few girls that I could get with, but none that I REALLY want to do. One of them happens to live 1.5 hours away. I told her if I came to see her it would be a weekend thing and I'd have to crash at her place for the night to which she agreed.

But the question is ... is pvssy worth the drive? That's a fair amount of gas money :down:

I'm finding myself at a bit of a crossroads, call it being selective or whatever, but I just don't go after the girls I used to anymore.

IF SHE WAS HOT YES!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck, it worked out perfectly for you, she's showing that she has high IL, its on your turf and you have the power. Given that, if you seal the deal, then its fine to drive up to see her in the future.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy is pvssy. If you got the time, money and gas to get there why not? Do something fun while your there to make it worth more your time!

darkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Ever since my last breakup I kinda said fvck it and started focusing on myself. Currently there are a few girls that I could get with, but none that I REALLY want to do. One of them happens to live 1.5 hours away. I told her if I came to see her it would be a weekend thing and I'd have to crash at her place for the night to which she agreed.

But the question is ... is pvssy worth the drive? That's a fair amount of gas money :down:

I'm finding myself at a bit of a crossroads, call it being selective or whatever, but I just don't go after the girls I used to anymore.
If she said you can crash at her place for the weekend I would definitely do it. Heck, I flew to LA to spend the weekend with a chick I met at a club only once (we kept in touch for about a month before I went to see her) with no guarantee of sex. It ended up happening, but regardless I still had a good time and would have done it again.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drove an hour and a half on a complete whim to get some ass at 7 in the morning a few years ago. But I ended up camping out at her house for the next 3 days, so it was worth it.