would you drive 1.5 hours for some pvssy?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
One of them happens to live 1.5 hours away.

But the question is ... is pvssy worth the drive? That's a fair amount of gas money :down:

I'm finding myself at a bit of a crossroads, call it being selective or whatever, but I just don't go after the girls I used to anymore.

Please tell me your kidding. 1.5 hours to have sex? How good are we getting when the sex is offered to us but we are turning down the sex?

I spent $2000 and flew to Europe to french a 20 year old girl. She didn't look good but was tight as can be. I asked to sleep with her but she said no.

You must be a true Don Juan to be so selective and to turn down sex.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is an HB8 and above and I get to spend the night at her house and have mind blowing sex with her I would do it in a heartbeat.

Anything under an HB7 I would not.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent $2000 and flew to Europe to french a 20 year old girl.
Please tell me thats hyperbole.

Anyway, my ex-gf lived 1 1/2 hours away and I was there just about every weekend. She paid for the gas, but she had no car. I guess if it's worth it to you, go for it. If not, tell her to come to you or say fvck it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was a guaranteed lay then yes I would. Fvcking her for a weekend, hell yes. At least you aren't driving 3 hours in one day.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Please tell me thats hyperbole.

Why would it be? I would do that now too but only if she's young and tight.

If she's over 25, forget, that's way way too old.

RicFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman, you're KIDDING, RIGHT?

Ever since my last breakup I kinda said fvck it and started focusing on myself. Currently there are a few girls that I could get with, but none that I REALLY want to do. One of them happens to live 1.5 hours away. I told her if I came to see her it would be a weekend thing and I'd have to crash at her place for the night to which she agreed.

But the question is ... is pvssy worth the drive? That's a fair amount of gas money
You are letting HER call the shots. Yes, you are. You are letting HER lead YOU, which is what you flamed me so bad for. If you were a REAL Don Juan like you PRETENDED to be in my thread, then SHE would be driving 1.5 hours to see YOU, RIGHT? You are putting the pu55y on a pedestal. If you really believed what you were saying to me, then you wouldn't be putting HER above YOU. Make her waste HER gas money to see YOU, for YOU are the Don Juan here, RIGHT?

I'm finding myself at a bit of a crossroads, call it being selective or whatever, but I just don't go after the girls I used to anymore.
Sounds like you are losing your edge to me.

I must be lazy. Not gonna do it. One of you can have her. It's just too far, and if it didn't work I'd be pissed to all hell that I just spent 3 hours worth of gas money and life.
Lazy, huh? Sounds like you don't have a good enough PLAN to me. The fact that you were even CONSIDERING driving that far just to get some snatch, and then you would get "pissed to all hell" if it "didn't work," tells me that you have an AFC attitude.

You came into my thread muscleman, talking a STRONG game, and yet here you are, asking if you should drive 1.5 hours away, just to get some snatch?

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i like how muscleman answered his own question in the post, but everyone keeps talking!

personally, i would only make the drive and expense if there was absolutely no girls anywhere closer. if 1.5 hours is the closest possible, then fine.

but i doubt you're living by yourself in montana.

Methuselah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've flown half-way across the country, you gotta ask yourself, is SHE worth it? The answer is situational, the girl I flew for, ABSOLUTELY worth it. It was a week of absolute pleasure and fantasy, not to mention relatively cheap other than travel.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ Ric. I had a feeling this one was coming. Let me clarify a couple things:

1) She's not coming down here cause I'm still in college and living with my parents like I mentioned in an earlier post (had you bothered to read the entire thread). She lives with a roommate.

2) Semantics. Title of thread = "would you drive 1.5 hours for some pvssy?" I never asked if I should. I just wanted to see what others thought.

Relax dude.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Anybody who says NO is lying.
Here's a question for ya', would you drive 1.5 hours in order to get to the job that you have now (with the same salary)?

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Here's a question for ya', would you drive 1.5 hours in order to get to the job that you have now (with the same salary)?

Ofcourse YOU wouldn't drive an hour and a half Francisco.. you are a PIMP. I'm not even close to being on your level... and I don't think very many people on this site are either.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Ofcourse YOU wouldn't drive an hour and a half Francisco.. you are a PIMP. I'm not even close to being on your level... and I don't think very many people on this site are either.
Oooookkkkkkk.... Sooooooo....

Would you drive an hour and a half to get to the job that you have now at the same salary?

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Oooookkkkkkk.... Sooooooo....

Would you drive an hour and a half to get to the job that you have now at the same salary?

Well considering my current job is not satisfying me, YES, I would take that other offer! But only part-time.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well considering my current job is not satisfying me, YES, I would take that other offer! But only part-time.
Alright, that put things into perspective for your situation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
YO WHO ARE WE KIDDING.... WE'D ALL DRIVE 3 HOURS FOR GAURANTEED ASS!!!
Wouldn't it be easier to just hire a hooker?