would you drive 1.5 hours for some pvssy?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since my last breakup I kinda said fvck it and started focusing on myself. Currently there are a few girls that I could get with, but none that I REALLY want to do. One of them happens to live 1.5 hours away. I told her if I came to see her it would be a weekend thing and I'd have to crash at her place for the night to which she agreed.

But the question is ... is pvssy worth the drive? That's a fair amount of gas money :down:

I'm finding myself at a bit of a crossroads, call it being selective or whatever, but I just don't go after the girls I used to anymore.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is poon that important to 'ya? Would she make the drive for you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Hmm, if I'm having doubts, then it's not. There's some local poon here. I'll just go for that. What am I thinking, fvck that. I think she would problem is I'm living at home until I graduate so it wouldn't work out. Eh well.
Alright, that makes sense. Taking into account what could happen beyond the poon makes it easier to decide whether it's worth it or not.

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd drive that far to make that booty call. What happens when you turn 80? you won't want it to be one of those opportunities that went begging, at least thats what my grandpa keeps telling me...

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done it ...... and will probably do it again

:rockon:

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's best to keep them in different states, or counties? Because I really think, if you have multiple women in your life, and they live in the same city... it spells trouble. For me personally, it's trouble every time.

Reaction score
I drive an hour to work every day. Hell yes I'll drive an extra 30 minutes for some action.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've driven waaaay further than that when I was a teenager to meet up girls I met on vacation, etc.. Was considering flying to NY to hang out with my ex, who I'm still good friends with, but decided not to because of the cost. But an hour and a half, sure!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
muscleman said:
But the question is ... is pvssy worth the drive? That's a fair amount of gas money :down:
It's a tough one. If I'm meeting a chick the for the first time, I either meet them half way, or go by their place, just so they feel comfortable..afterall, I can be a serial killer for all they know. I make sure I'm on their turf so they can feel as comfortable as possible, thus increasing my odds of nailing her. Now at the same time, travelling a big distance(like in your case an hour and a half) can also look desperate too. Possibly appearing desperate to her is the chance you take. If I were you, I'd meet half way.

Back in 2004, I travelled from NY to NJ to meet a 34 yr old chick I met online, about an hour and a half ride, the same distance between you and the chick you're talking about. It was well worth it because I railed the living sh*t out of some chick who was total playboy material(3 times in one day).

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she is not you’re only. Otherwise, she becomes the prize and the power balance shifts to her.

Enjoy yourself man; be careful not to start thinking in future relationship terms before the first pipe is laid.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was going to be an all-day, as many times as I want, just stop for a quick lunch, kind of thing, sure. If we're talking one 10-15 minute bang? *shrug* maybe not.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I would do it without hesitating but thats also because I've lived in a small town and driving is normal. But I've also flown halfway across the country for poontang. I don't think this is your biggest problem.

From what I'm reading between the lines, you've got some other issues. Although you've only made 2 short posts, from what I can see, your having trigger issue and confidence issues. Because of the burnt feeling that your left with from your ex, your nexting the locals girls for reason x, then a few hours later, you turn around and next the girl you actually like because of reason y, rationalizing it by stating that there are local girls you can go after.

Your talking in circles so you don't have to make a move. Prove me wrong.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe it. An hour and a half is what, 70 highway miles or so? Are you guys saying that you have no poon within a 70 mile radius of you? Do I need to export some of Minnesota's Nordic Snow Cows to you guys so that you can have some readily roaming and grazing closer to home? :confused:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow i'm feeling kind of dumb when i won't even drive 10-20 minutes most of the time. God, i'm lazy. I almost always tell girls to come to my place and bring food/liquor with them. If they tell me to come over their place instead i say nevermind... most always they say ok they'll come over and if not i have some unwatched episodes of Sopranos and Farscape left. The older i get the less effort i'm willing to make for sex.

But yeah i'd drive 90 minutes if i was really into the girl or she was super hot compared to what i'm normally exposed to (live in a military base town with not so many quality and/or hot women) and if i really had nothing better to do. It'd be more than sex... i'd probably get her to cook me dinner and i'd want to generally hang out with her and talk and laugh rather than just get laid.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Would she make the drive for you?
There you go.

Its easy to say "no, i would never do that", but never say never, my man.

There is girl Im seeing who lives 1.5 hrs away from me. She has no car at the moment. In the past she drove up to see me almost exclusively, so if she cant get a ride up here im usually willing to make the drive. But its not for pvssy. There are cheaper and more expedient ways to get laid. Sure i get laid, thats kind of implied in the deal, but we both want to do it anyways.

My rule is this: Never travel a considerable distance (more than 30 minutes) with the expectation of getting laid. You are setting yourself up for disapointment because she really holds all the power there. If she decides not to bang, then you just wasted all that time and money for nothing. Now you're an idiot. And lets face it, gas isnt cheap.

So if you have a genuine interest or mutual investment with the girl, then fine, use good judgment. But ive had to learn the hard way about traveling to see girls.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy - I think our situations are different. I live in a medium sized city and there's a lot of action around here. I think you're looking into it too much. Since my last gf my standards have gone up. Whereas I used to go after girls below my standards just to get some, I'm more selective now. She taught me that much. I guess I'm just realizing they're not all that important. Besides to get the girls I want to get (the 9s+), I need to do a lot of work on myself. I think it was Pook or someone else who said "to get the woman of your dreams you have to become the man of your dreams".

I also came to the conclusion that I have absolutely no use for an LTR at this stage of my life. RT was right. There's no point. I can't think of a single positive thing an LTR could bring into my life right now that casual dating couldn't.

mrRuckus - I'm thinking the same thing. I just have too many things I want to accomplish with my life right now to waste time like this. She's good looking, but not THAT hot. If she was a 9 then yea I'd make the trip, but you're right about the whole expectation of getting laid. It would be a disappointment if it didn't happen. I've actually had a similar experience many years ago where I drove a while to see a girl and nothing came of it.

Anyway, I think I just needed to get it out and think through it objectively. It's not worth the trip.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Wow i'm feeling kind of dumb when i won't even drive 10-20 minutes most of the time. God, i'm lazy. I almost always tell girls to come to my place and bring food/liquor with them. If they tell me to come over their place instead i say nevermind... most always they say ok they'll come over and if not i have some unwatched episodes of Sopranos and Farscape left. The older i get the less effort i'm willing to make for sex...
I'll drive up to 30 minutes or 15-20 miles max (our highway system sucks). But if I drive that far I'm usually spending the night. It's the same if they come over to my place, especially if it's a long haul. Last one I had was a woman who was driving almost four hours to see me. She lived in an adjacent state and it would have been a shame to make her turn around and drive home.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an hour and a half... pshhh whats an hour and a half???? Thats nothing, fvck yeah I would drive it for some pvssy!

I would also be hooking up the local stuff too!

but yeah... don't pass on it, 1.5 hours is nothing... now if it was 1.75 hours away, FVCK THAT! WAY TOO FAR ;) :D