Worldwide Angry Incels

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if all the guys got in shape, got emotionally stable, learn game and become economically successful there would still be incels since women only pick the top %nters of men nowadays.

That would be like saying if every man would be a millionnaire, they could all buy a ferrari...nope cause the dealer would simply raise the price.

Add to this the fact that in the west most women are unbearable even before than talking about their size or look so most men are chasing the few decent ones.

We simply have to accept the fact that the current historical, economical and social moment created the base for this to happen.

Take away money froma relationship and most men are useless to most women, take away sex and most women are useless to most men.
If the average woman has an average salary, she has no benefit to get into a relationship with an average man..she would rather share a top dog with other women.

If the average woman is unpleasant, the average man would rather pay to play with a hottie.

Unless of course you wanna send women back to the kitchen and public shame those of them who dont get married and have kids by their late 20s.
This wasn't the case in the 1950s and the years before that.....Aslong as you were a hardworking man with a Job, you coulda still gotten a decent wife and raise a family. Today things like third wave feminism has ruined things.....and the cultural lefty filthy groups that I don't want to mention are icing to the cake.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasn't the case in the 1950s and the years before that.....Aslong as you were a hardworking man with a Job, you coulda still gotten a decent wife and raise a family. Today things like third wave feminism has ruined things.....and the cultural lefty filthy groups that I don't want to mention are icing to the cake.
Agree on that, back then women needed men for money and men needed women for sex while the average woman wasnt emotionally unbearable and physically unliftable.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had men say that I got women because of my eyepatch. I told them could buy an eyepatch and try it. If that was all there was to it...
And when the chick finds out he's been wearing an eyepatch just to look cool, he'll look like a complete idiot.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when the chick finds out he's been wearing an eyepatch just to look cool, he'll look like a complete idiot.
In my case, women know it's not a 'prop'.

Nothing like sympathy sex
Like I said, women mostly think I'm badass, not handicapped or disabled, so I don't think they sympathise with my plight.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While that may be the case the 1950s will never come back that ship has sailed time to adapt

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea you were old enough to know what it was like to be a man in the postwar years.

I think you have a rather 'rose-colored' view.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While that may be the case the 1950s will never come back that ship has sailed time to adapt
That depends on what president is elected. If you have enough disgrunted guys going to the populist right then anything is possible.
They already rolled back abortion president in the Supreme Court so you've seen what a previous administration has already done by stacking judges in the Supreme Court and other courts. They don't seem to care and are not as inept compared to left politicians who keep betraying their own base of supporters.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends on what president is elected. If you have enough disgrunted guys going to the populist right then anything is possible.
They already rolled back abortion president in the Supreme Court so you've seen what a previous administration has already done by stacking judges in the Supreme Court and other courts. They don't seem to care and are not as inept compared to left politicians who keep betraying their own base of supporters.
Even if the person who you want to win the election wins it's not going to bring back gender dynamics of the 1950s this RP fantasy has been here since before I got here in 2008. The last 16 years the gender dynamics have got worse instead of better. If you can't see the times that we are in and struggling now with women if you don't adapt you will even struggle worse within the next 4 years. It's best to focus on becoming the best you, be in shape, have resources, and become a man of value.

Then you can get the woman you want

Game is Game!