Women who take zodiac signs seriously

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take occam's razor (usually the simplest explanation with the least assumptions being the most likely explanation/guess) to it:

1) It is merely a coincidence

2) There is a higher force that created and designed the Universe in way that allowed us to look to the sky in order figure out if the person we are fvcking is good for us.

I'm going with option 1. Thank you
If you bother to read signs description outside commercial oroscopes you will notice they are not.

Some are described as freedom seekers while other family oriented and in need of belonging to a group.
Some are shy and prone to logical thinking while others are impulsive and vengeful.

Dont take my word for it check it out yourself and if you still believe what you believe now its fine to me, I may happen to be right and I may happen to be wrong, just make sure you have enough info to pick your choice.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not talking about the pop crap you read in the newspaper or see on facebook. You haven't researched real astrology to make any claim whatsoever. So needless to say you can study it or STFU. And that goes with any study you don't have any skin in the game with period. Funny how a bunch of know it all are quick to deny something, but have trouble getting women in real life which is a mans natural instinct....hmmmmm
Listen babe, don't get your panties all up in a bunch just because you still believe in fairytales and other disney bull**** like that. I consider that blue pill. There is a reason why humans shifted away from astrology and into astronomy. There's a reason why humans shifted from alchemy to chemistry. There's a reason why humans shifted from mythology to science & mathematics. The moon has a much greater effect on our life than some stars that are trillions of light years away, most of which by the way no longer exist anymore. The vast majority of the stars that we see in the nighttime sky are just remnants of what used to be here, shadows of what was, not what currently is.

Wake up. It's not really nighttime anymore. Time to swallow another red pill, PeasantPlayer.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen babe, don't get your panties all up in a bunch just because you still believe in fairytales and other disney bull**** like that. I consider that blue pill. There is a reason why humans shifted away from astrology and into astronomy. There's a reason why humans shifted from alchemy to chemistry. There's a reason why humans shifted from mythology to science & mathematics. The moon has a much greater effect on our life than some stars that are trillions of light years away, most of which by the way no longer exist anymore. The vast majority of the stars that we see in the nighttime sky are just remnants of what used to be here, shadows of what was, not what currently is.

Wake up. It's not really nighttime anymore. Time to swallow another red pill, PeasantPlayer.
I took the redpill before you became a man and final understood the basics about gaming women. Don't talk science to me with your narrowed minded point of view. I will eat you alive and I'm more well versed, go pop on some bill nye youtube videos before you deal with me kid

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this one girl who's always sharing that zodiac stuff on facebook and writing how she agrees with it. "Oh yeah January!!" Makes me face palm hard

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually study what Carl Jung had to say it's rather fascinating.

It's much more an in depth topic and it is extremely specific. To get accurate information you actually need a full birth chart with place of birth and exact birth time as data.

It's like lots of things. Just because we can't empirically quantify it doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't real. One has to realize we don't know everything.

Having said all that I agree that it is silly to assign meaning to I'm a Cancer, you're a Sagitarius type banter. IF there is anything to it it's at a much more detailed level so that trying to discuss during night game (foolishness) does nothing but tag you as a serious nut case to most people.

I've explored it on a more serious level and find it to be uncanny.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually study what Carl Jung had to say it's rather fascinating.

It's much more an in depth topic and it is extremely specific. To get accurate information you actually need a full birth chart with place of birth and exact birth time as data.

It's like lots of things. Just because we can't empirically quantify it doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't real. One has to realize we don't know everything.

Having said all that I agree that it is silly to assign meaning to I'm a Cancer, you're a Sagitarius type banter. IF there is anything to it it's at a much more detailed level so that trying to discuss during night game (foolishness) does nothing but tag you as a serious nut case to most people.

I've explored it on a more serious level and find it to be uncanny.
They haven't studied Jung, but make assertions. Then they go on to debunk pop horoscopes a la strawman. Obviously that stuff is fake. That's how James Randi extended his career debunking obliviously fake charlatans.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very hard to study Tendencies and groupings of attributes scientifically. Because they don't have predictive power which is what scientific method is based on. To date I'm not aware of any scientific study that has found statistically valid predictive power from any personality profiling system whether it be Zodiac or Myers Briggs. As always I keep an open mind so if somebody has seen such a study I would love to read it.

If anyone wants to say well it's a conspiracy by the scientific establishment to deny the validity of astrology well then my question is if you are going to throw out the scientific method what do you have that is better to replace it with.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. So once again if anybody has found a scientific study to back up astrology please post it here so we can all learn something.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the redpill before you became a man and final understood the basics about gaming women. Don't talk science to me with your narrowed minded point of view. I will eat you alive and I'm more well versed, go pop on some bill nye youtube videos before you deal with me kid
Explain to me whatever science there is to astrology then.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Astrology is a fvcking joke. Has it ever crossed your minds that we did investigate? I don't know about ImTheDoubleGreatest, but I've investigated these stupid fvcking mumbo jumbo topics: astrology, remote viewing, magick, mediumship, psychic ability, spirituality etc

And there was no compelling evidence for ANY of it.

And it's all a bunch of bullsh1t. Humans are funny in that they can get overly emotional in their beliefs, especially if a particular belief brings them psychological comfort. Even Reagan believed in Astrology.

None of the proponents who believe in astrological bullsh1t here have done anything to prove its validity. All you guys have done is whine, calling us close minded. Nope, you guys just equate being open minded with letting your brain fall out of your skull. Being open minded means a willingness to to follow real, objective evidence where it takes, not something you just happen to wish to be true.

The funniest proponent of astrology here is peasant player. "Hahahahaha u no believe in astrology...listen bro...i get laid lots...i need security to back da ladies off me when I hit the streets. This means I'm right and ur wrong...I watch da bill nye in da youtube"

On one hand, I'm not so surprised it seems a lot of guys here believe in paranormal crap. They've fallen for the "game" bullsh1t after all, too.

James Randi is one of my personal heroes. You guys should also check out "Enemies of Reason" by Richard Dawkins, it's on youtube. Also, check out Darren Brown, a mentalist, that does a better job at pretending to be a psychic and a medium than real "psychics" and "mediums."

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Astrology is a fvcking joke. Has it ever crossed your minds that we did investigate? I don't know about ImTheDoubleGreatest, but I've investigated these stupid fvcking mumbo jumbo topics: astrology, remote viewing, magick, mediumship, psychic ability, spirituality etc
And there was no compelling evidence for ANY of it.

And it's all a bunch of bullsh1t. Humans are funny in that they can get overly emotional in their beliefs, especially if a particular belief brings them psychological comfort. Even Reagan believed in Astrology.

None of the proponents who believe in astrological bullsh1t here have done anything to prove its validity. All you guys have done is whine, calling us close minded. Nope, you guys just equate being open minded with letting your brain fall out of your skull. Being open minded means a willingness to to follow real, objective evidence where it takes, not something you just happen to wish to be true.

The funniest proponent of astrology here is peasant player. "Hahahahaha u no believe in astrology...listen bro...i get laid lots...i need security to back da ladies off me when I hit the streets. This means I'm right and ur wrong...I watch da bill nye in da youtube"

On one hand, I'm not so surprised it seems a lot of guys here believe in paranormal crap. They've fallen for the "game" bullsh1t after all, too.
Shut up psuedo skeptic, Randi is a sex offender/homosexual who debunks strawmen charlatans that are obviously fake. He's been exposed as a fraud numerous times, hit up google

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. So once again if anybody has found a scientific study to back up astrology please post it here so we can all learn something.

Not happening. There are some fringe scientists who might believe in the BS, though, such as guys like Russell Targ, who was fooled by Uri Geller.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noone here is saying astrology is a science or that it is confirmed or anything like that. We are just saying we have found out some quite interesting and accurate things about ourselves through it so it's one to keep an eye on. The way you refute an idea without probably even trying it out for yourself (go check your birth chart, you will be wondering) is just narrow minded. I don't need to ask an astrologist about anything. There are countless websites that predict with astonishing accuracy, really surprising, even details about people I personally know that are not "he is cute and sweet" type of ****.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up psuedo skeptic, Randi is a sex offender/homosexual who debunks strawmen charlatans that are obviously fake. He's been exposed as a fraud numerous times, hit up google
Randi has never been exposed as a "fraud." I've read about people claiming his 1 million dollar challenge was rigged (it wasn't). The most compelling evidence of paranormal claims is the CIA Stargate program, which they eliminated because it proved to not be very useful.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not happening. There are some fringe scientists who might believe in the BS, though, such as guys like Russell Targ, who was fooled by Uri Geller.
Already posted 2 studies, and don't try and set the boundaries, Randi is a fraud homosexual....is that why you like him? He has no degree in any Science field yet you look up to him?o_O

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randi has never been exposed as a "fraud." I've read about people claiming his 1 million dollar challenge was rigged (it wasn't). The most compelling evidence of paranormal claims is the CIA Stargate program, which they eliminated because it proved to not be very useful.
His 1 million dollar has been exposed as a fraud more than several times. It is flawed and he admitted if he always has a way out.