Women who take zodiac signs seriously

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm that s certainly not true in Melbourne. We do have great scientists in the medical field. Recent Discovery is included bionic eyes the ability to attach Discovery is included bionic eyes the ability to attach nerves to computer chips, new treatments for Alzheimer's and the most common cancers. Tell all the people whose lives and quality of life this will save that it isn't great.
What do technological advancements have to do with Cancer? And provide studies of Austrailias quality of life and cancer incidences

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peasantplayer, enough with your mumbo jumbo woo. It's not like we don't want to believe there is something more out there. It's just there isn't any compelling evidence. A bunch of universities had parapsychology departments in the past but had to shut them down due to a real lack of evidence. You think you are a psychic and all, that's great. Why don't you go chill with your spirit guides and guardian angels?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That applies to all areas and research of science, hence the reason why I posted all those articles you failed to read, I'm assuming
I didn't read anything other than post directly addressed to me, so I went back to read part of the others.

When getting paid a substantial amount, most people would skew data so their funders could give them more money, it's how they work. However, most of the time it is in biological and pharmaceutical fields.

Read the book I referenced to. The first 40-50 pages are boring as hell, but it gets a little interesting after that.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peasantplayer, enough with your mumbo jumbo woo. It's not like we don't want to believe there is something more out there. It's just there isn't any compelling evidence. A bunch of universities had parapsychology departments in the past but had to shut them down due to a real lack of evidence. You think you are a psychic and all, that's great. Why don't you go chill with your spirit guides and guardian angels?
Woo? You even use slang from Randi? LOL stop the cornball act. There is a reason why you are on this forum. You can't get P U S S Y and you can't think critically. And for your information I am an Atheist and if we were in person and you told me to chill with my crystals I would smack you in to life support

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this debates getting a bit too antagonistic for me I'm out. In passing I will say that some of you young guys really should look more for commonalities and win win scenarios and Less on trying to impose your view. It will take you a lot further in life.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woo? You even use slang from Randi? LOL stop the cornball act. There is a reason why you are on this forum. You can't get P U S S Y and you can't think critically. And for your information I am an Atheist and if we were in person and you told me to chill with my crystals I would smack you in to life support
Chill with your crystals yo

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder why you're so mad. Atheism is the easiest religion to troll. And I'm not even trolling lmao

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
What have I started? It's like the thread brought the Beta out of some these DJs

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you, seriously? You sound like an angry 16 year old teenager.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this debates getting a bit too antagonistic for me I'm out. In passing I will say that some of you young guys really should look more for commonalities and win win scenarios and Less on trying to impose your view. It will take you a lot further in life.
What if the person is clearly deluded and crazy? :p

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have I started? It's like the thread brought the Beta out of some these DJs
Can of worms xD

As posters previously stated, daily, monthly or other forecasts are pure bull****.

Personality traits and inter sign relationships be it with women or friends I believe to be really accurate.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the person is clearly deluded and crazy?
You use slang from a convicted pedophile magician, who has been caught lying multiple times. You even use his slang "woo" That's sad.....

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto Star: "What I had hesitated to mention is that the colorful Randi has been involved in a number of lawsuits. Part of the evidence brought against Randi was a tape of his telephone conversations, of explicit sexual content, with teenage boys. Randi has at different times claimed that the tape was a hoax made by his enemies to blackmail him, that he made the tape himself, and that the police asked him to make it. Whichever version is true, it's amazing indeed that such a person could be taken seriously as a scientific adviser in an organization dedicated to denying claims of child sexual abuse." This tape was played during a trial in which Randi was accused by Eldon Byrd, a good friend of Uri and a former Naval Surface Weapons Center researcher, of defamation by claiming he was known pedophile. True or not, during the trial Byrd and his team played a tape on which Randi was speaking to a small boy about sex and how much it would cost. Randi claimed it was all a setup by Byrd and the boys on the tape were prank callers. The judge wasn't so sure about that, especially because Randi voluntarily called back one of the boys after the latter told him his money was running out. It's a confusing story, but you wonder what he's doing at the FMSF.
What a guy too look up to :(;)

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You use slang from a convicted pedophile magician, who has been caught lying multiple times. You even use his slang "woo" That's sad.....
Randi did not invent the word "woo." People have used that word, before Randi, to describe nonsensical bullcrap.

Also, again, he's not a "convicted pedophile." :rolleyes:

What's funny is one of the charlatan psychics he exposed is an actual convicted pedophile, James Hydrick.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randi did not invent the word "woo." People have used that word, before Randi, to describe nonsensical bullcrap.

Also, again, he's not a "convicted pedophile." :rolleyes:

What's funny is one of the charlatan psychics he exposed is an actual convicted pedophile, James Hydrick
Randi was caught soliciting sex from underage kids, you said this is your hero. Better edit your post. His solicitation has been recorded

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.truthwiki.org/james-randi/ Ouch

Evidence recently brought against Randall James Hamilton Zwinge, aka the “Amazing Randi,” career amateur stage magician, was presented in court as a taped telephone conversation where Randi engages in explicit sexual exploits with a teenage boy, trying to obviously solicit oral sex from a young boy. (1) The exact audio file used in court is available HERE. Randi has several completely different alibis for the audio tape, including that he made the tape himself, that police ASKED him to make it, and that the tape was made by his enemies to blackmail him. All this from a “slight-of-hand” atheist who enjoys (and has actually received grants for) harassing and investigating “false claims” by natural health enthusiasts, and people who witness anything “paranormal,” plus those who believe in God, nature, and true investigative science. Randi is being investigated himself now, as a pervert, as a fake “scientific advisor,” and as a team member of internet terrorists who create fake identities to destroy healthy conversations on line about anyone the team calls “cranks” or “anti-science” or “anti-vaxxers.” (4) The not-so-amazing Randi is part of the “skeptics” team of internet writers (terrorists), including CSI (Committee for Skeptical Inquiry*) (6) that threaten and verbally abuse anyone who questions vaccine safety, especially those in the forefront of exposing the vaccine MMR-autism connection. The Bolen Report published shocking details linking the magical “king pin” to an oncologist (3) who is still practicing surgery and the application of toxic chemotherapy at Karmanos Cancer Institute in Detroit. http://www.truthwiki.org/orac-david-h-gorski/
Audio available