Women want to LOSE the game

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Ha all men are failure with women you numb nuts....
i see you are still thinking and behaving like a 14 year old. how pathetic for your age.

all men are failures with women? where did you dream up such a statement? in the depths of your butthurtedness and self loathing? or in the heights of it?

i have personally seen many examples of men who succeeded with their woman, for multiple decades on end and until death. But ive also been raised by them.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yannick has life experince

Yannick has life experince I enjoy all his posts ,now what makes me laugh is everyone one this forum has women figured out so why even bother common on this forum ? I call bull**** , like seriously if your getting laid we don't need every detail good on you , I just think most of the stuff on this forum is mental masterbation , get out of the house talk to women that's the only way it can be done no magic wond !

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexandar said:
And i know you are too ignorant to understand this, but a good woman brings priceless SUPPORT into a mans life.

you must be a pretty poor excuse of a man if you need a woman to support you through modern life lmao :whistle:

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you must be a pretty poor excuse for a human with a brain if thats what you derived from what i said.

why do you assume that means I need a woman to support me? I never said that and I certainly dont. But this is where some people are confused.

You see, just because we can support ourselves doesnt mean that a good woman will not bring additional support.

Some of you kids are young, others like yannick, just ha e a young brain. But with maturity you will one day (maybe) understand that you are not all super tough and godlike and although you CAN manage and deal with life's hell alone, you are not meant to and you dont have to. Thats why you are not the only person on the planet, we are social beings.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pherhaps i was a little crass in my inital statement aplogies i only have an hour left in work and am getting a little excited

i understand your point but unfortunatley modern society has changed a lot your correct many years ago a woman was more than happy to provide a supporting role to her man

but these days the pressure isnt so much she can do what she wants there is always some fool prepared to buy what she is selling she has no need to stick to one man

loyalty is becomming scarce i wish it wasnt , but it is theres nothing you can do about it

a lot of men are wising up to the world and choosing too do their own thing

sure if a chick comes along and wants to play by my rules no problem shes more than welcome too

but no way in hell am i going to be bending to the will of some self entitled attention w1hore at the expense of my freedom

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well no sh! t sherlock!
your sentiments are obviously true as well

hence why i said good woman. and indeed that is a very rare thing these days, but thats the besides the point.

even so, poon would disagree we should ever depend on this additional.support, but i beg to differ. if you can find it, it can elevate you to heights you cannot reach alone, or would only reach with much more effort and time.

that said, never bend over backward in seeking a good woman. if youre lucky enough to run into her (you will need less luck if your game is good) you wont have to, she will prove herself to you time and time again.

and that doesnt mean she wont manipulate you in some ways, like yannick. keeps blabbering about like a broken phucking record. but she will do it out of love rather than selfishness.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Alexandar said:
well no sh! t sherlock!
your sentiments are obviously true as well

hence why i said good woman. and indeed that is a very rare thing these days, but thats the besides the point.

even so, poon would disagree we should ever depend on this additional.support, but i beg to differ. if you can find it, it can elevate you to heights you cannot reach alone, or would only reach with much more effort and time.

that said, never bend over backward in seeking a good woman. if youre lucky enough to run into her (you will need less luck if your game is good) you wont have to, she will prove herself to you time and time again.

and that doesnt mean she wont manipulate you in some ways, like yannick. keeps blabbering about like a broken phucking record. but she will do it out of love rather than selfishness.
The main problem with your thinking is you still dream of this imaginary Disney princess ("quality woman/ good woman") or whatever you want to call it. This woman exists ONLY in your mind and the idea was planted there by movies, TV and other brain rotting media drivel.

Women today don’t seek out comfort or stability in men like they did in the past. Women's NEED and dependence on man back in the day is what crafted this FALSE idea your average beta moron has in his head of this magical "quality woman". It was her dependence on her man that make her so soft, delicate, submissive, loyal, etc.

Today's women seek entertainment. They seek distraction. They seek hedonistic pleasure. This is why provider men (beta males) are so hopelessly failing today to secure the commitment of beautiful women in their prime, and this is why even lesser alpha males fail to enter relationships with women beyond a few bangs. Once the entertainment or novelty you provide her declines (and it inevitably will).. she moves on to something or someone else.. UNLESS you are the best man she can possibly get and she knows it.

Because a woman showing "quality" behavior depends on her NOT being able to get (AND KEEP) someone better than you. Many a woman can get sport f*cked by an alpha.. but he will never commit.

With that said.. making your life goal to become the best man for ONE woman is a pathetic and ridiculous goal that only a weak co-dependent faggot would aspire to.

How far would human beings have come if men like Eintein, Beethoven, Isaac Newton, etc. decided to flush their lives down the toilet chasing some dumb skank instead of CHANGING THE WORLD? :crackup:

Women are very entertaining and fun to f*ck. They are also essential for reproduction. That is all you need from them and that is all 99% of men will ever get from them. So stop being faggots and find a REAL life purpose outside of chasing this stupid princess you will never find.

Wake up men.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The main problem with your thinking is you still dream of this imaginary Disney princess ("quality woman/ good woman") or whatever you want to call it. This woman exists ONLY in your mind and the idea was planted there by movies, TV and other brain rotting media drivel.

Women today don’t seek out comfort or stability in men like they did in the past. Women's NEED and dependence on man back in the day is what crafted this FALSE idea your average beta moron has in his head of this magical "quality woman". It was her dependence on her man that make her so soft, delicate, submissive, loyal, etc.

Today's women seek entertainment. They seek distraction. They seek hedonistic pleasure. This is why provider men (beta males) are so hopelessly failing today to secure the commitment of beautiful women in their prime, and this is why even lesser alpha males fail to enter relationships with women beyond a few bangs. Once the entertainment or novelty you provide her declines (and it inevitably will).. she moves on to something or someone else.. UNLESS you are the best man she can possibly get and she knows it.

Because a woman showing "quality" behavior depends on her NOT being able to get (AND KEEP) someone better than you. Many a woman can get sport f*cked by an alpha.. but he will never commit.

With that said.. making your life goal to become the best man for ONE woman is a pathetic and ridiculous goal that only a weak co-dependent faggot would aspire to.

How far would human beings have come if men like Eintein, Beethoven, Isaac Newton, etc. decided to flush their lives down the toilet chasing some dumb skank instead of CHANGING THE WORLD? :crackup:

Women are very entertaining and fun to f*ck. They are also essential for reproduction. That is all you need from them and that is all 99% of men will ever get from them. So stop being faggots and find a REAL life purpose outside of chasing this stupid princess you will never find.

Wake up men.

:yawn:

Your long winded negative alpha/beta posts are sure boring. Nobody cares what your opinions are about men and women. Men will spin plates and will find a woman they want to be with. That is not be being a faggot. Start posting something interesting for people to read. Who wants to read the same boring sh1t all the time with you calling men betas and faggots for having a woman.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Pardner said:
:yawn:

Your long winded negative alpha/beta posts are sure boring. Nobody cares what your opinions are about men and women. Men will spin plates and will find a woman they want to be with. That is not be being a faggot. Start posting something interesting for people to read. Who wants to read the same boring sh1t all the time.
Boring? I'm here to provide insight. I'm not here to entertain you.

Go watch TV if you want entertainment.. fudge packer.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Your insight sucks having no point to it and your name calling is not necessary. Betas are the ones who lose their cool like you do Play Her Man.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Pardner said:
Your insight sucks having no point to it and your name calling is not necessary. Betas are the ones who lose their cool like you do Play Her Man.
NOPE.

Betas are the ones who b!tch and moan about people on the Internet saying stuff they don't like. Sort of like you. :crackup: :crackup:

Get a life.

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

The only insight you provide is phaggotry. You're a pillow biter "hiding" in plain sight prancing around SS like a pole smoking springtime fairy calling every man a f@ggot while at the same time hating on hetero relationships only.Its very suspect on your part poof queen.

Youve picked the wrong site to come out of the closet sugar draws. :kick:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Revok said:
The only insight you provide is phaggotry. You're a pillow biter "hiding" in plain sight prancing around SS like a pole smoking springtime fairy calling every man a f@ggot while at the same time hating on hetero relationships only.Its very suspect on your part poof queen.

Youve picked the wrong site to come out of the closet sugar draws. :kick:
Cry more.

Either you can accept reality your you can't. You choose to read my posts KNOWING what you will get and knowing you won't like it.

This is like someone eating at the same restaurant over and over when they know they hate the food. Makes you look like a jackass.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
NOPE.

Betas are the ones who b!tch and moan about people on the Internet saying stuff they don't like. Sort of like you. :crackup: :crackup:

Get a life.

I see you're the one b!tching and moaning when you don't like the stuff others say.

Besides calling men faggots for being in a relationship and droning on about women will treat you like sh!t.....what else do you have to say?

Most posters have tuned you out already, others are laughing at you. You're just dragging the forum down with your negative rhetoric instead of helping men to become a better man. Your name calling doesn't help anybody.

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Cry more.

Either you can accept reality your you can't. You choose to read my posts KNOWING what you will get and knowing you won't like it.

This is like someone eating at the same restaurant over and over when they know they hate the food. Makes you look like a jackass.
Playswithhimself_man the mental masturdebater wants SS to accept his Caitlyn transjenner inner flamboyant flamenco dancing flamehood.

Its cool bro. Be "free" poof queen. Be FREE.

And what's with you telling men to "wake up" all the time poof queen? Do you fantasize about men waking up next to you?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Pardner said:
I see you're the one b!tching and moaning when you don't like the stuff others say.

Besides calling men faggots for being in a relationship and droning on about women will treat you like sh!t.....what else do you have to say?

Most posters have tuned you out already, others are laughing at you. You're just dragging the forum down with your negative rhetoric instead of helping men to become a better man. Your name calling doesn't help anybody.
If I'm "dragging you down" then you're a weak man to begin with.

Cry more b!tch.

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
If I'm "dragging you down" then you're a weak man to begin with.

Cry more b!tch.
Poof you are "dragging". As you are a drag queen. Ru-Paul Poof Queen the sassy flutter boy of SS.

Yank-it43 your virtual fluffer will no doubt be crawling on hands and knees into this thread arse first to submit to your beta phaggotry with his head bobbing, fellating yes man act. :yes:

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Does your mother read you post before you publish them, you really have a lot of time to lose haha being ban then coming back form more.

This was the last time i replied to you BTW giving you the attention you crave. I cant believe your account is not banned anymore but who am i kidding you need this forum because its your only source of pleasure.

Litte man. haahha:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Im not here to whine about women like you and powder poof queen do constantly alluding to the only company you prefer is other men who dislike everything about women. Are you two going to have a coming out party on here shortly announcing your engagement to each other?

Start a petition yannik to only allow those who want nothing to do with hetero relationships with women on here and then dress SS up in a rainbow flag for those who prefer to be "free" and live that "real men fancy boy lifestyle".

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. The girl I'm dating is very high up at work but she told me that she wants to be "dominated" by her man especially in the bedroom.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I actually prefer to ONLY date and smash women who are NOT part of my social circle. This way.. if the relationship goes to hell.. my social circle is still intact.

^^^ This right here. I mainly do this for my Professional Circle too, I absolutely WILL NOT date a chick I work with or is tied to work. If you guys break up, do you know how much drama that brings to your profession? Life is hard enough, why make it worse?