Women that are body shy

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bodyshy, insecurity, self conscience or whatever. The amount of women who want to keep their clothes on during sex is getting ridiculous. Recently a woman I had slept with wanted to keep her swim wear on. WTF? I know I'm not the only guy who's expereinced this, and it's getting tiring trying to convince some women - too many, the majority that I've slept with even - to get naked before sex. Even if I get pass that stage, sometimes, they'll still be uncomfortable - or straight petrified - of walking around naked (unless I literally drag them out the bed, in a playful manner, but even then they'll scramble for a quilt or something)
I've had this with all types of women: slim bodies, or with a bit of weight on them.

Any thoughts on this? Please share your experiences or remedies.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have never experienced that.. Clothes on during sex? Gtfo.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Not even a bra or vest or something? Anyway I kid you not. A few of my friends have had the same experience. It's ridiculous

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl i used to work with told me she never takes her shirt off during sex which i thought was odd because she had a great rack.. But yea i guess its a body image thing? Not really sure..

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought there would be more shared experiences. It's a frequent occurrence for me and a few others that I know, and I haven't asked a lot of people about this as I always thought it was the typical thing. Obviously not.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Run Forrest, run?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened to me before. But it was always just a specific area... and it was usually the upper half. Obviously, it didn't happen with every girl...

And the one it happened with the most was very self-conscious about her breasts. She thought they sagged (Which they didn't). They weren't perfect... and even though I like to have them keep on a dress or a sexy bra or a nightgown from time to time, at some point you just want to see EVERYTHING.

The "Run Forest Run" is probably attributed to the fact that if women continually do this, it underlines self-esteem issues that will probably continue within the relationship. If she isn't secure about how she feels externally, what else is brewing inside that mind about her self-esteem internally?

Do they still have a problem with it even if you turn the lights off?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that makes sense. A fvck buddy of mine I saw for a while was body shy and she used to burst into tears over a lot of things, so yeah you bet I ran.

Yea they're more comfortable with the lights off, and it's usually only a body part they tend to hide but still, the older I get the more fed up I get with it. And of course I've reached the point where I won't even fvck em unless they strip bare. This attitude's childish. I'm guessing media images of the 'perfect women' might be the cause of this but c'mon, some women need to sort it.

Still surprised with the lack of familiarity people have with the situation, I would say 1 in 2, or 1 in 3 of the women I sleep with are reluctant to get entirely naked (they might want to leave a bra on or something), unless I push them to.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl recently who would get naked during sex but as soon as we were finished she'd start getting dressed again (then again I usually put my boxers back on afterwards; just feels weird not to wear them). And she always wanted to have the lights off. I don't get it -- she has a great body -- but maybe she used to be fat and she still has the mindset of a fat girl. Speaking of which, my ex never takes her top off in front of people because she's insecure about her belly.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her wet, kiss her nick, flip her over, go down to her titties, kiss a bit above and go back to her mouth to tease her, make her so wet that she can't do something but undress, her pvssy will crave for the D and she will put her panties off

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Make her wet, kiss her nick, flip her over, go down to her titties, kiss a bit above and go back to her mouth to tease her, make her so wet that she can't do something but undress, her pvssy will crave for the D and she will put her panties off
I did exactly that with the woman who wanted to keep her swimwear on. It works with getting the girls horny, but it doesn't solve the issue of them fully undressing.

I guess it just is what it is.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was 31, I was seeing a 21 yo girl, she would only get naked if it was completely dark in the room, she would even blow out the candles in the room, other than that no problems.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pedestale insecure girls all the time, kicks her self esteem, she will feel good emotions when shes around you coz she loves to hear that shes beautiful. Only do it with low to average girls who complain a lot about their looks

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a tiny sample size but I've never experienced this. These chicks had bodies that were probably far more imperfect that the chicks you're describing yet still had no problem walking around completely naked with the lights on. I certainly wouldn't stick around with the women you're describing for long. High self esteem is high on my list of qualities in a woman.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an experience with a girl like this. I just kept telling her she was the most beautiful girl ever or some sh1t and that I wanted to see all of her, and she let me see her naked the second time. First time she kept her sweater on, lol. Girl was a 6.