Women that are body shy

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Pedestale insecure girls all the time, kicks her self esteem, she will feel good emotions when shes around you coz she loves to hear that shes beautiful. Only do it with low to average girls who complain a lot about their looks
You know what, that might actually work. I can count the number of times I've given a girl a compliment on one hand as I've never seen the point in giving them seeing as so many other guys will kiss their arses for them. No need for me to tell them they're good looking when social media and other guys do it for them. But I'll give it a try and comment here with the results.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Pedestale insecure girls all the time, kicks her self esteem, she will feel good emotions when shes around you coz she loves to hear that shes beautiful. Only do it with low to average girls who complain a lot about their looks
You know what, that might actually work. I can count the number of times I've given a girl a compliment on one hand as I've never seen the point in giving them seeing as so many other guys will kiss their arses for them. No need for me to tell them they're good looking when social media and other guys do it for them. But I'll give it a try and comment here with the results.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from virgins, I think this is fairly rare. Most women seem to be exhibitionists, they love showing off their wares, or are at least comfortable with their bodies. I haven't dated any mega-fatties though, so I can't speak to those lol.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well dang that sucks. I prefer to see it all at least with a candle on.