women are the enemy; here's what i mean-

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are our OPPONENTS.

if there is indeed a GAME that we are engaged in, WOMEN are the opponents.

this is why it makes absolutely no sense to whine and b1tch when things don't work out. if you LOSE a GAME, what sense does it make to complain that you did not win. there's no sense in even having a game if both players aren't trying hard to win right?

this is why when people not familiar with the pua stuff say things like, "he's such a good guy, he deserves to get someone nice...." it doesn't quite make much sense even though the sentiment is understandable.... kinda equivalent of saying "he's such a nice guy, he deserves to win a few games against that chess grandmaster".

oddly enough, for us men, the female version of the above is IMMEDIATELY APPARENT for its fallaciousness:

"she's such a sweet girl, she deserves to have a great guy." but if she's obese and unattractive - it simply does not matter how good of a person she is. right?

and alas, that makes our reality somewhat harsh doesn't it?

delta

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from...

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
So basically life is a video game where you gain points everytime you get a girl? Are you saying if you don't get the girl then you lose, but if you get the girl, in this supposed "game", then the girl loses? You're making it sound like a girl is automatically a slut if she gets with a guy.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krass,

you have some good things to say... the above was probably one of the weakest things i've ever read from you.

delta

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be mean or dis what you are saying, but IMO that is a terrible way to think of "the game" with women.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no points... and no sluts.

just an elaboration of an idea that "you have to win the woman".... that means something.

also, that it is possible to LOSE at a game... this is very rarely brought up but i think it is pertinent. not only is it possible to lose but then the attitude should simply be that a better opponent beat me... not so much that somehow this is all unfair... (a sentiment that i've harbored more than once).

delta

p.s. and there does seem to be GAME LEVELS... if you're game's not very good, you can only attain a low level chick. if your game is higher, you can get to a higher level. the game is not all or nothing... you can still make lower levels... and if you look around, geez, most people really end up with that.

Reaction score
Well, since my previous comment was a bit harsh, I'm going to go a little easier on this gentleman. He says that girls are the enemy, now although this is a strong way to put it, it does have truth.

Now, my interpretation of it is this. Basically, don't let your feelings for the girl override your ability to strategize. I believe the best thing to do is not to slam against the water, but to surf on the ocean that we call "feelings for the girl". How do you surf on it? Use your liking of the girl to your advantage.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are the enemy, then I guess you guys will be mad at me... At times I fraternize with the enemy... :eek:

I'd say that other guys are the enemy, and the girl is the prize (oh boohoo, I didn't call myself the prize, we all know that sex is our goal).

I am still having a little trouble understanding what you are trying to say, but why would you wanna break the game down like that? I wonder what a girl would think if she saw that post, never knowing that she was somehow your opponent in a game. Bleh, I'm tired..

Reaction score
Wee said:
I'd say that other guys are the enemy, and the girl is the prize (oh boohoo, I didn't call myself the prize, we all know that sex is our goal).
I'd have to say that Wee here, is one of the few people BRAVE enough to admit this. Yes, I said it. Most people will not admit that the enemy is the guys you're competing with. Face this fact man. Seriously, if you're too scared to look at reality, then you need to make yourself mentally stronger, but reality sure as hell ain't gonna change for ya

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't disagree. and there are lots of ways to look at it.

heck, you can even frame it the game is ultimately about you vs. YOURSELF and that would be a valid and apt construction as well.

but inasmuch as women TEST men and such, and inasmuch as you're rarely in an ELIMIDATE situation in the real world with 4 other guys in the bus with you, there is a very real sense in which women are your direct opponents.

i think just the WORDS in the title (women - enemy) have touched off a nerve for some reason.... but there is a sense (not the only or definitive one) in which it rings true:

-they will show you no mercy.
-they will show you no charity.
-if you fail to pass a hurtle, you are gone.
-they will crush you and move on with their lives as if you are nothing.

and we do ABSOLUTELY NO LESS to women... although most of our discrimination happens LONG before a date. IT IS RUTHLESS.... and perhaps that's the way it should be.

i touched a nerve.

but they haven't talked about the war of sexes throughout history for nothing.

there is a SENSE in which there is truth here.

delta

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Oh my god, if you're saying the whole "attitude causes situation" bullcrap I'm going to vomit
Yes, attitude causes situation. If you view women as the enemy, then fine. You'll find them backstabbing you, treating you badly, and life with the opposite sex will always be a struggle.

But you obviously do not believe in what I have to say, which is fine.

On a side note, do you guys actually Like ( or Love) women???

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Chicks with d!cks. . .

Guys who take the "women are the enemy" stance are the same guys who don't know how or are to chickensh!t to piss in the tall weeds with the b!tches.

It's guys who blame women for thier own inadequecies and shortcomings who have to foster a "poor me" and "I'm an eternal victim and the world is against me", defeatist point of view. All you spew is bile. How fvcked up you all are who have to point fingers.

How about letting your other ball drop and get some sac and tackling your fears instead of finding excuses to be chicks yourselves.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or humans could be normal people, and some are compatible while others aren't...

I think the idea of "game" in general has brainwashed a lot of guys. Normal conversation and human socialization isn't possible because the whole time you need to make sure you are gaming. Heh, I don't know, I think you overanalyzed it a bit.

Reaction score
Soapz said:
Yes, attitude causes situation. If you view women as the enemy, then fine. You'll find them backstabbing you, treating you badly, and life with the opposite sex will always be a struggle.

But you obviously do not believe in what I have to say, which is fine.

On a side note, do you guys actually Like ( or Love) women???
Well to answer your last question, I do personally love women. I do, all of them.

Now about the attitude thing... you're saying your personality causes your outcome, this is the biggest bullsh** I've ever heard, if one more person says this I will pull out the remaining 1/3 of my hair out of my head (I pulled 2/3 out when I read one of Ace of Flame's genius remarks").

You have it COMPLETELY FVCKING BACKWARDS. Your situations, the things you go through, THEY CAUSE your personality. Are you too big of a wuss to admit it? Maybe you're trying so hard to make yourself believe that if you have enough faith everything is fine.

Look, I can pray to God everyday that Ace of Flames' IQ will surpass that of a kindergartener. Will this faith do this? Hell no. Faith isn't the answer. CIRCUMSTANCES AND REAL LIFE IS WHAT CAUSES YOUR MOTHERFVCKING ATTITUDE. IF ONE MORE PERSON HAS THIS BACKWARDS i WILL SMASH MY DAMN COMPUTER,.

Reaction score
Wee said:
Careful man, you might end up attracting more mean into your life saying all of that. :box:

:crackup:
Now tell me, how does one "attract more mean" into life?
By the way, I'm currently looking up the word "dat" in the dictionary... I have never heard of this ...no not word, but thing....

Oh ok here it is. the definition of dat.

DAT. Used by cowardly unsophisticated people who cling on to a certain set of beliefs and when somebody expresses another point of view this coward will eventually put this face into your forum message: :box: