Woman invites me to sleep over but no sex, need advice

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
I doubt most people took the time to scroll down and read this before writing the standard reply:

And you wonder why she won't have sex with you? Seriously? She is obviously interested enough to want you in her bed, but she is hoping that you will stop going after several women at the same time. As long as you do that and actually tell her you're doing that, of course she won't have sex with you. She doesn't want to be just one of several you have sex with at the same time.

I don't see any reason whatsoever to tell a girl you are dating other girls at the same time. I don't know what made you think it was necessary to give her that information.
Yes telling a girl that this early is silly but this doesn't change the fact that he's rewarding her for not giving him sex. Besides he said he told her that last week so she was playing this game for four weeks before she even knew he was banging other women.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
Yeah, that kind of chestbeating is common here. It is also common to be unable to read a post, and give a reply to something that wasn't said. Go back and read again. I didn't say he shouldn't date several women. I said there is no reason to tell her about it. No wonder she won't have sex with him.
I went back and read your post. My answer remains the same.
I didn't imply you said he shouldn't date multiple women, i simply defended his right to be frank about it, without any manipulation involved.

I wonder if there is a correlation between the fact that you' re so preoccupied about explaining why she is reacting the way she does and what could her motives be and the fact that you endorse manipulation.

Granted, all is fair in love and war, and using a covert approach can sometimes work to a man's advantage, but it seems to me that the only reason one would hide information would be as to not lose the chance of access to aforementioned vagina.

After all, if she wants him that much she will be patient and she will put her best foot forward to win his affection. If not, then it is all about power and control and we all know how that goes.

MobbDeep

Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Yes telling a girl that this early is silly but this doesn't change the fact that he's rewarding her for not giving him sex. Besides he said he told her that last week so she was playing this game for four weeks before she even knew he was banging other women.
More info:

Her ex-bf (she broke up with him like 3 months ago) is still orbiting around her, mostly phone since he lives 2 hours away. She's given me the "I'm figuring out what I want" line before.

She's knows we're not exclusive. But when I was unreachable one evening last week, she asked me where I was. So I told her the truth. On a date. She got jealous but tried not to show it. Since that moment she has been wanting me to sleep at her place almost every night. But yeah no sex. This game is really getting old. I mean with each passing day it just kills my desire for her a little more. I feel like an old married couple in a sexless marriage of sorts. I'm probably going to end this soon and just tell her to crawl back to her beta exbf.

By the way, I rejected her invitation to go sleep at her place last night. She also keeps asking me if I've talked to my "date" anymore.