Woman Complains The Reason Dating Is Hard Is Cause Modern Men Are Broke

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My thoughts

I think that there is a lot of factors as discussed on the forum, but I want to to bring up something that the RP seldom addresses.
The Men that she is complaining about are men that don't have to put in forth a lot of effort. This chick is in LA(she mentioned this in another video) and yes I'm speculating but most likely she is chasing after a certain type of dude with status and looks. The reality is the men she is going after she doesn't qualify for because she is not attractive enough and the men she is attracted too don't have to put forth the effort because they are out of her league. There are a lot of men who would gladly take her medicore ass out on a date but those are not the men she is attracted too Women go through it too chasing after men that are out of their league whereas with men the chicks tend to be flaky, demanding, etc on the flipside for women it's men who are not taking them out, inviting them over to get the D not taking them on dates etc. Most men tend to never be on the other side of it cause most men are doing the chasing and not being chased.

2nd "Back in the day" is something these women have no clue about and love to romanticize. Men were "broke" back in the day as well but back in the 40s-early 2000s women had realistic dating expectations and didn't expect you to take them to Ruth Chris on a first date. I remember in 2010 it was perfectly cool to take a girl to Applebee's Nowadays, if you take a girl to Applebee's you're considered a cheapskate. A lot of people and men are being affected by inflation we are technically in a recession and I believe 2024 is going to get worse. Disposable income is being rerouted to things that matter and not frivolous tinder dates

3rd she contradicted herself stating men can't afford to spend $40/$50 unless men know it's going to work out 200%. This negates her whole argument. Why would men put effort into paying for various dates with no guarantee of a relationship, or even a 2nd date? Men have figured out the juice isn't worth the squeeze this is why men now are opting for low-effort first dates like walks in the park, coffee dates, hiking etc. because now a days putting in fulll effort doesn't guarantee shyt. Also, men have figured out long ago that spending a lot of money doesn't dictate if a woman will see you again for a 2nd or 3rd date etc. In 2011 I kept a "Date Spending journal" and I found that the women I tend to see more often were the ones I spend less money on, and nearly 13 years later this still remains to be true. Men are also aware of women's duplicitous mating strategy and hence most men have opted to not date i.e. Monk Mode, Mgtow or passport bros who opt to date outside of America

4th. Notice she makes everything about money, this woman's problem is obvious she doesn't care about getting to know the man, she just cares about getting a free meal that she can snap on snapchat or post on Instagram and brag to her friends about. A lot of women like her do not care to get to know a man and if they do it's a man that she can "Plug N Play" into her life that will provide the lifestyle and aesthetic that she wants as a trophy boyfriend (or potential "Trophy husband") that she can show of to her friends. These women are insufferable because everything they do is to curate their shallow vapid image. These are the type of women that men who see a mile away pump and dump cause you can see them a mile away while the men who can't have to simp on her a$$ in hopes of sniffing her crusty panties

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll simply this for you.

Broke = makes less than me

Women entered the workforce to be "independent" from men, yet still require the man is well off compared to her.

So basically, women complain about the "wage gap" and patriarchy while simultaneously not respecting men who make less or even the same as they do. They are literally incapable of critical thinking.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Be an average mechanic at a car shop. No degree, but not hurting for money either.
> Average hoe comes in and says she's too good for him even if his job is more stable and skills more relevant.
> She will eventually get old and only then will entertain the idea of getting with the mechanic
> Mechanic tells her to **** off as he got himself a girl that at least accepts who he is.
> Woman writes an article about how broke men are to project her mistakes in life.

Everytime.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any other group of women who have their own men reject them besides black broads? Can't think of any off the top of my head.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any other group of women who have their own men reject them besides black broads? Can't think of any off the top of my head.
This isn't a black women black men issue, it's a modern women's issue, white women are complaining as well

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman is around age 40 and seems to have come out of a 10+ year relationship.

I agree.

White men seems to be very much into White women. White men are competing with nearly every other race/ethnicity for White women.

Hispanic men seem to be into Hispanic women. There's also a lot of competition for Hispanic women.

East and South Asian men are into East and South Asian women. When South Asian women get to Western nations, they tend to get into careerism and feminism and are less pursued though.

I remember in 2010 it was perfectly cool to take a girl to Applebee's
That's not how I remember 2010. An Applebee's early stage date would have been frowned upon in 2010, just like 2023. Also, the Manosphere/PUAs were already advising against dinner dates prior to sex in 2010.

In 2011 I kept a "Date Spending journal" and I found that the women I tend to see more often were the ones I spend less money on, and nearly 13 years later this still remains to be true.
That's awesome you did this in 2011. Not enough men do something like this.

Men are also aware of women's duplicitous mating strategy and hence most men have opted to not date i.e. Monk Mode, Mgtow or passport bros who opt to date outside of America
While MGTOW and the black pill are growing, those men are still outnumbered by the blue pill, AFC, beta male thirsty simps out in the market.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke = makes less than me

Women entered the workforce to be "independent" from men, yet still require the man is well off compared to her.

So basically, women complain about the "wage gap" and patriarchy while simultaneously not respecting men who make less or even the same as they do. They are literally incapable of critical thinking.
This, 100%.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not how I remember 2010. An Applebee's early stage date would have been frowned upon in 2010, just like 2023. Also, the Manosphere/PUAs were already advising against dinner dates prior to sex in 2010.
Maybe in Dallas but Applebee's in 2010 was perfectly deemed a Good or acceptable dating spot in Minneapolis, heck I even took girls to Dive bars all the way until 2017 different strokes for different folks

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Sounds like shes trying to date younger guys. Not a bad looking broad.

This isn't a black women black men issue, it's a modern women's issue, white women are complaining as well

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in Dallas but Applebee's in 2010 was perfectly deemed a Good or acceptable dating spot in Minneapolis
Dallas in general is a very competitive market.

White women in the neighborhoods of Dallas closer to Downtown wouldn't have considered Applebee's acceptable.

Non-White women in the lower end areas of Dallas or lower ends suburbs might consider it acceptable.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's far too unattractive to get a man that would want to wine & dine her. :rolleyes:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My thoughts

I think that there is a lot of factors as discussed on the forum, but I want to to bring up something that the RP seldom addresses.
The Men that she is complaining about are men that don't have to put in forth a lot of effort. This chick is in LA(she mentioned this in another video) and yes I'm speculating but most likely she is chasing after a certain type of dude with status and looks. The reality is the men she is going after she doesn't qualify for because she is not attractive enough and the men she is attracted too don't have to put forth the effort because they are out of her league. There are a lot of men who would gladly take her medicore ass out on a date but those are not the men she is attracted too Women go through it too chasing after men that are out of their league whereas with men the chicks tend to be flaky, demanding, etc on the flipside for women it's men who are not taking them out, inviting them over to get the D not taking them on dates etc. Most men tend to never be on the other side of it cause most men are doing the chasing and not being chased.

2nd "Back in the day" is something these women have no clue about and love to romanticize. Men were "broke" back in the day as well but back in the 40s-early 2000s women had realistic dating expectations and didn't expect you to take them to Ruth Chris on a first date. I remember in 2010 it was perfectly cool to take a girl to Applebee's Nowadays, if you take a girl to Applebee's you're considered a cheapskate. A lot of people and men are being affected by inflation we are technically in a recession and I believe 2024 is going to get worse. Disposable income is being rerouted to things that matter and not frivolous tinder dates

3rd she contradicted herself stating men can't afford to spend $40/$50 unless men know it's going to work out 200%. This negates her whole argument. Why would men put effort into paying for various dates with no guarantee of a relationship, or even a 2nd date? Men have figured out the juice isn't worth the squeeze this is why men now are opting for low-effort first dates like walks in the park, coffee dates, hiking etc. because now a days putting in fulll effort doesn't guarantee shyt. Also, men have figured out long ago that spending a lot of money doesn't dictate if a woman will see you again for a 2nd or 3rd date etc. In 2011 I kept a "Date Spending journal" and I found that the women I tend to see more often were the ones I spend less money on, and nearly 13 years later this still remains to be true. Men are also aware of women's duplicitous mating strategy and hence most men have opted to not date i.e. Monk Mode, Mgtow or passport bros who opt to date outside of America

4th. Notice she makes everything about money, this woman's problem is obvious she doesn't care about getting to know the man, she just cares about getting a free meal that she can snap on snapchat or post on Instagram and brag to her friends about. A lot of women like her do not care to get to know a man and if they do it's a man that she can "Plug N Play" into her life that will provide the lifestyle and aesthetic that she wants as a trophy boyfriend (or potential "Trophy husband") that she can show of to her friends. These women are insufferable because everything they do is to curate their shallow vapid image. These are the type of women that men who see a mile away pump and dump cause you can see them a mile away while the men who can't have to simp on her a$$ in hopes of sniffing her crusty panties
Homegirl has the username of "BED ROCKA". lol, I bet those BBW thunder thighs can really rock a bed too. Clap Clap....BOOM. Out go the lights. More like Bed BREAKER.

Another short clip she has shows a stack of cash and says money is beautiful and a good thing.

Tells me all I need to know.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homegirl has the username of "BED ROCKA". lol, I bet those BBW thunder thighs can really rock a bed too. Clap Clap....BOOM. Out go the lights. More like Bed BREAKER.

Another short clip she has shows a stack of cash and says money is beautiful and a good thing.

Tells me all I need to know.
Bro I just wanna say you made me laugh out loud in real life with the first paragraph, ha ha hilarious

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why do women think just because you have money you are going to automatically spend it on a first date with some random?

How does that make ANY sense from a man's point of view?

Top Bottom