Winning Girlfriend BACK!

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude look on it from a bright side of view.. just mess with her.. and make fun of the entire situation

what I've done with this girl.. not that pritty a bit.. heavy..

she was hugging and trying to get my attention all the time while her Hot girlfriends were present. so I gave her the attention she wanted..

I said things like.. Damn GIRL! slow down, you are making me hungry for you.. one of the hotter girls looked a bit angry at me. and said you're a JERK!

my reply simple yet cruel at the same time:

I was mearly stating that I could enjoy eating her from early morning till late in the night.... *little pause*

what were you refering to ?

at this point.. every one was laughing, and the fat (with respect) girl was kind of intimidated by my very direct approach.

but be carefull these kind of situatiosn can back fire "what if she would dare me?"

just trying to say.. use every oppertunity to improve your charm and dialogue with women. never look at it as a bad thing but as a learning experience ;)

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got your point Sher_i... thanks.

I'm still waiting for advice from you guys about 2 problems I mentioned before. If anything, I'm gonna have a clean brake even after her birthday.

C'mon guys, I need you to post here. Teach me once, where you'll learn twice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found these interesting words in my files:

Rejection

Thought is born of failure.
L.L. Whyte

Rejection, rejection by a woman, rejection by the woman, the woman who has captured your thoughts, the woman whose smile sends delicious shivers of warmth down your spine, the woman whose touch you dream of ... this icy doom fills you with dread. It is the utter desolation of helplessness. It is the worm of self-doubt. It is the gripping fear that warns you to abandon hope.

...and once a boy has suffered rejection, he will find rejection even where it does not exist -- or, worse, will draw it forth from people simply by expecting it.
John Steinbeck, East of Eden

Rejection is a part of everyday life. People are turned down for raises, refused promotions, declined for loans, and passed over for recognition. Rejection is not final. Rejection is not failure. Rejection is not ruin. Indeed, rejection is the necessary precursor to eventual triumph.

There is nothing personal about rejection. It happens to everyone. It is part of "the cost of doing business". It is intimately connected with risk taking. Every worthwhile endeavor at some point involves the risk of failure. That is what makes life interesting.

The odds are that you will be rejected, will fall flat on your face 5, 10, even 20 times before you taste success. Go on out and get the rejections over with, and you will be that much closer to your goal. Learn a little from each denial, and continually refine your technique.

It is only by risking our persons from one hour to another that we live at all. And often enough our faith beforehand in an uncertified result is the only thing that makes the result come true.
William James

Consider a rejection as a "second opinion" of sorts. The woman who rejects you could well have sounder judgment in the matter of a possible relationship than you. She might have compelling reasons for her conclusion that you are ill suited for each other, saving the both of you a good deal of future grief. This does not, of course, mean you are worthless as a person, just that she was not meant for you, and that you should find someone else.

There are techniques that can remove some of the sting from the fear of rejection. Simply "scoping the situation out", proceeding in small steps rather than taking the grand plunge all at once, is a prudent method of risk management. Asking a woman you have just met to become intimately involved with you is an enterprise almost certain to fail. Asking her to share five minutes over a cup of coffee is a more modest proposal, one much more likely to meet with her approval (after that, she may hint, or even tell you outright if she is willing to go farther). Tackle tricky situations in small increments.

When you do face rejection, and you will, accept it with good cheer. Bounce back and try again (presumably with a different woman). Continued life experience will desensitize you to the trauma of having doors slammed in your face. You learn to survive. You learn to go on. You learn to keep trying.

Thought is born of failure.
L.L. Whyte

Rejection, rejection by a woman, rejection by the woman, the woman who has captured your thoughts, the woman whose smile sends delicious shivers of warmth down your spine, the woman whose touch you dream of ... this icy doom fills you with dread. It is the utter desolation of helplessness. It is the worm of self-doubt. It is the gripping fear that warns you to abandon hope.

...and once a boy has suffered rejection, he will find rejection even where it does not exist -- or, worse, will draw it forth from people simply by expecting it.
John Steinbeck, East of Eden

Rejection is a part of everyday life. People are turned down for raises, refused promotions, declined for loans, and passed over for recognition. Rejection is not final. Rejection is not failure. Rejection is not ruin. Indeed, rejection is the necessary precursor to eventual triumph.

There is nothing personal about rejection. It happens to everyone. It is part of "the cost of doing business". It is intimately connected with risk taking. Every worthwhile endeavor at some point involves the risk of failure. That is what makes life interesting.

The odds are that you will be rejected, will fall flat on your face 5, 10, even 20 times before you taste success. Go on out and get the rejections over with, and you will be that much closer to your goal. Learn a little from each denial, and continually refine your technique.

It is only by risking our persons from one hour to another that we live at all. And often enough our faith beforehand in an uncertified result is the only thing that makes the result come true.
William James

When you do face rejection, and you will, accept it with good cheer. Bounce back and try again (presumably with a different woman). Continued life experience will desensitize you to the trauma of having doors slammed in your face. You learn to survive. You learn to go on. You learn to keep trying.

Since everything in life is but an experience perfect in being what it is, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter.
Long Chen Pa

You obviously didn't read Sexy Malibu's words on breakups.

Reaction score
sorry I ment watertiger not sexy malibu:

When she says "Goodbye"
It breaks my heart everytime I see one of you guys post a "How do I get her back?" thread. The saddest thing is you probably didn't even do anything wrong. Let me tell you something that might help you move on. She ain't coming back. She's already made up her mind and cut the ties. It's not fair, it's not pretty, but the truth rarely is. Here's a few items that may help explain things.

Women think about their relationship 90% of the time.
Especially since we are told from the cradle that men don't understand a damn thing about love & relationships. We wonder where the relationship is going, where it is, where it was and about every possible direction it can go. She thinks about you as a potential husband, father, lover and will you dump her if she gets cancer. She'll question you IL ever second you're with her, and more so when you're not.

Women NEVER forget...never, never, ever!
You said something as a joke, she SAID she's fine with it and that should be your first warning. In "Woman-speak" the word FINE is defines like this F-furious I-inside N-never E-ending. She will be dragging crap up from thirty years ago to throw in your face now. (Does this mean walk on egg shells to prevent upsetting her? Hell no! But when she says she's "fine" with something and you suspect otherwise CALL HER ON IT. Tell her (don't ask, TELL HER): "So you're REALLY all right with this. You aren't pissed at me, and you aren't going to drag this up later. Is that right?." If she says yes, then don't tolerate her dragging up that item. She agreed she was fine with it and would move on from it.

Women don't like to hurt your feelings.
Really! We really don't like hurting you. That's why the "I think we should break up" line always hits you from out of left field. You never saw it coming, because she never mentioned two weeks ago that she was thinking about it. She didn't want to hurt your feelings. This is especially true if she thinks it wasn't your fault for the break up. (ie...she met some one else, she's having personal problems) This is also why we go to Car Shows (BORING!) and Monster Truck Rallys (LOUD and BORING) then tell you how much fun we had with a big grin!

When she says it's over, IT'S OVER.
By the time she decides it's over, it's over. She has thought up 197 reasons that you two shouldn't be together any more. She has cut the ties and made herself ready to move on. The only thing left to do is tell you. The more you hang on, stay in touch, & try to "win" her back the more fuel you give to her reasoning. The best thing you can do is kiss her on the nose and say: "Well Babe, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck!" and walk away. This doesn't mean she just didn't rip you heart out of your chest and stomp it to a greasy spot on the carpet. It just means that nothing else you can say will help the situation. Not pleading, not screaming and not threats. Don't call, don't write, don't e-mail, don't hire a 25 piece band to play her favorite song in her front yard. Walk away and let it go.
WaterTiger

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Player_Supreme...
I've been trying to find that thread.

Reaction score
Here is a some rules to print out to live by until that special one comes along:

The Rules To Become A Player!

A Player...

* keeps his emotions to himself.
* is his own best company.
* doesn't get paid for screwing. He gets his pay from always having
the right thing to say to his females.
* with sense never lets a female go who still has some trick in her.
* is really a b*tch who has reversed the game.
* should be prince charming to the females. They should think you're
GOD!!!
* should always have one thought in his head, Play Or Die!!!
* should control the whole female, be the boss of her life, even her
thoughts.
* should always be determined in any and everything.
* should always recognize and respect other Players.
* should never accept anything but his money.
* must be serious!!!
* has to be married, married to the game!!!
* could cut his d*ck off and still Play his ass off!!!
* is the lonliest person in the world.
* wants any female who can make him money.
* cannot feel like a Player with one female, raise a stable.
* loves it when his women love him.
* has to use great pressure.

Women...

* A Player with a fine female has to keep his game tight.
* Females always try to find a weakness in a Player.

* A pretty black female and a white female are alike. They will try
destroy your stable and leave you broke.
* The way you start with a female is the way you end with her. Play the Game
hard from the start.
* If you chase a female you get a weak one, if you stalk her you get
a strong one.
* Don't give a trife broke female a second chance.

* Always keep your women on mental file.
* There is nothing more important than what makes a new female tick
and why. Make her tell you her life story.
* The tougher you are, the more she will love you.
* Make her convince you, that she should be your girl.
* It's better to have no female than half of a female.
* If your women act up, put them in check quick.
* Never put two new females together, they will plot on you.
* It thrills women when their Man makes a mistake. Don't make any.
* Never let your women break your rules.
* Never let your women get loud with you.
* Never neglect your women.
* If your women gets stolen the reason why is because your game was
not tight enough.
* A female in strange surroundings is more dependent on her Man.
* Women think twice about leaving a rich Player, so work on your front and clout.
* For every girl that leaves you, get two.
* A Player should always tell his women something new everyday to hold
them.
* Run your women like a business.
* Keep your women well maintained.

Remember...

* there isn't a female you can't do without.
* just like drugs, don't get high off your own supply and what your
supply is, is women.
* the world is nothing but a b*tch, and you are her pimp!!!!
* earn your Player degree in Playerology.
* you are not a gentleman, you are a Player!!!
* you only get great by Playing by the rules.
* you don't have to Play, you got to Play the game.
* it's a violation of the Players laws to quit a female who is bringing
you love and attention.
* the Players game is not for kids.
* never confide in your women, keep your thoughts a secret.
* Playing isn't a sex game, it's a mind game.
* just like a company, downsize and upgrade if you have to.
* true friends mean more than any female.
* in a Player's life, yesterday means nothing, today is everything!!!
* the game of being a Player is like a chess game, you must think before you move.

Always...

* find ways to keep your women without kissing their ass.
* seek knowledge about the game.
* be positive in everything you do, especially in this game.
* take care of the little things and if the female is qualified make
her take care of the big things.
* keep your mind on your money and your own life!!!
* live by the rules you set down on your women.
* keep the Player / female relationship well defined.
* be a puzzle to your women, that's a way how to keep them.
* remember what you are, a Player!!!
* remember, the only heaven for a Big Daddy Player is one filled with women and money.
* remember a Player's wardrobe has to be neat and clean, his ride must
be eye catching.

A playa only plays for so long, then he's played out. A hustler only
hustles for so long, then he's hustled out. When it’s time to turn in your player card
Just Do It! Settle down and leave the game alone and have a happy relationship and
Live off the memories of the past!

I don't call myself a Don Juan. I believe in being honest with myself. I am a Mack/player, plain and simple. I am not here to better myself or talk about being nice to women and laying down my mink so they can walk over a puddle. I am here to spit on how to get p*ussy...nothing more and nothing less. I rarely participate in this type of posting. I figure when the person is ready to listen then they will sit up.

I do recommend that you begin your own boot camp. You need the energy of action vs this whinning on the posting board. You need to stack up some success in your life not this abysmal failures. When you get to the other side of this learning curve you will be amazed at the old you. Trust me on this. I've been there before and I will never go back to that space again..

peace

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great song! I thought I cannot help it but post it here for anyone who needed it! :)))

I Will Survive by Cake
Album: Fashion Nugget

Main Riff

Amin Dmin G C F B E E
e:I-5-5-5--5-5-5--3-3-3--3-3-3--1-1-1--2-2-2--0-0-0--0-0-0-I
B:I-5-5-5--6-6-6--3-3-3--5-5-5--1-1-1--4-4-4--0-0-0--0-0-0-I
G:I-5-5-5--7-7-7--4-4-4--5-5-5--2-2-2--4-4-4--1-1-1--1-1-1-I
D:I-7-7-7--7-7-7--5-5-5--5-5-5--3-3-3--4-4-4--2-2-2--2-2-2-I
A:I-7-7-7--5-5-5--5-5-5--3-3-3--3-3-3--2-2-2--2-2-2--2-2-2-I
E:I-5-5-5-----------3-3-3-----------1-1-1----------0-0-0--0-0-0-I

Lyrics:
----------------------
At first I was afraid.
I was petrified.
I kept thinking I could never live
Without you by my side.
But then I spent so many nights
Just thinking how you'd done me wrong.
I grew strong.
I learned how to get along.

And so you're back from outer space.
I just walked in to find you here
Without that look upon your face.
I should have changed my ****ing lock.
I would have made you leave your key
If I'd have known for just one second
You'd be back to bother me.

Oh now go.
Walk out the door.
Just turn around now.
You're not welcome anymore.
Weren't you the one
Who tried to break me with desire?
Did you think I'd crumble?
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh not I.

I will survive.
As long as I know how to love
I know I'll be alive.
I've got all my life to live.
I've got all my love to give.
I will survive.
I will survive.

It took all the strength I had
Just not to fall apart.
I'm trying hard to mend
The pieces of my broken heart.
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself.
I used to cry.
But now I hold my head up high.

And you'll see me with somebody new.
I'm not that stupid little person
Still in love with you.
And so you thought you'd just drop by,
And you expect me to be free.
But now I'm saving all my lovin'
For someone who's lovin' me.

Oh now go.
Walk out the door.
Just turn around now.
You're not welcome anymore.
Weren't you the one
Who tried to break me with desire?
Did you think I'd crumble?
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh not I.

I will survive.
As long as I know how to love
I know I'll be alive.
I've got all my life to live.
I've got all my love to give.
I will survive.
I will survive.

tito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi dude ! I really understand what you aregoing trought. If you search for my previuos POST (Tito) you will find a similar experience. And Im still into that pattern. For sure it is still tough but my friend, Im telling you, the best moove you done so far was to buy the stopyourdivorce e-book. I don't care what other people think or says, this book is pure wisdom. Im pretty sure you did not read it completely or your were not consistent with the ***JUJITSU*** tecnhique ;-). Read it dude ! And you know what read it again and again.

They never talk about NO CONTACT rule. How can you gain her respect without contact. Come on , does not make sense. Girls living by their feeling. She told you dude, youre were not a challenge anymore. Do you think that NO CONTACT will create a challenge in her mind, NO HER MIND will tell, my choice was the right ONE. And if you call begging and arguing and trying to pressure her, same thing will happend, she will feel that she did the RIGHT CHOICE. If you tell me right of the bat that you DONT BELIVE anymore, you are better sticking with the NO CONTACT rule.

For sure she will always doubt about her choise, your role dude is to take that to your advantage. You are confident NOW, you call her and YOU ACT HAPPY, YOU ARE RELAX, YOU CREATE A GOOD VIBE, and you DO SMALL TALK HAPPY TALK... She will feel good about you, and then BAM, you say : "Thanks for talking, Its was a pleasure talking to you, I got to go now " ... WOW ! He his confortable with this situation, he did not pressure me , he did not try to change my mind. Yeah I talk to my EX today and it was very nice...

You see , she will never call you to makes thing happends, she still a girl, your still a MAN !!! But do that kind of stuff for 2-3 weeks and youll see dude... Wind will start to change, but you have to be consistent and you have to STICK with the NO PRESSURE RULE... YOU have to use JUJITSU.

But if tell me you dont BELIEVE in yourself and your to scare of her cause she break your hart, dont try this, youll get KNOCK OUT!!! You already been KNOCK OUT, and you know what, you RISE UP like a real fighter and you are STILL CONFIDENT, cause you dont need her back, you dont want to WIN her back, you only PREFER to get back with her... You PREFER but if that does work for you, you know what, YOUR 2nd PREFERENCES MIGHT BE EVEN BETTER THAT YOUR FISRT ONE.

Youve been KNOCK OUT ! And Shell probably WANT TO KNOCK YOU OUT AGAIN, IF YOU SHOW WEAKENESS. But if she does not feel pressure, she feel confortable on the phone, their his no more clash of will, she will then be more warm... You have pull away the COLD women and she did not even understand what happend... She now want to be a little bit warmer with you and she start wondering why??? Did I make the bad choice ???

You dont talk about that, let het wonder and show her that you are perfectly happy about your space. She was so right about everything, and you dont blame her... Man you have put up your weapons, you dont attack her, you have show up the white flag... Do you really think that she will hit you, that she will tell you to go **** yourself... Trust me, she will defend you, on the phone but even better she will defend you when shell talk about you to her friends. WHY??? Cause you are not pressuring her, you agree with her, you even agree with her negative feeling.
She will call you back cause she like the VIBE that you create, she will associate the good VIBE with you, my friend. And you have to be consistent, DONT BE NEEDY, DO NOT ARGUE, DO NOT TRY TO REASON HER, just have fun and make her laugh if possible...

If you BELIEVE in yourself, and you know that she really LOVE you when you were toghetter, try IT !!! SMALL CONTACT, HAPPY TALK, FUN TALK, CLOSE THE CONVERSATION FISRT, NO PRESSURE, JUJITSU, AGREE WITH HER NEGATIVE FEELING.

This his no submission, this his mature love, its even tougher to take that path than the NO CONTACT Rule. But if you succeed my friend, youre tha MAN!!! And if things do not get better, at least you can say you have try everything, everything that most people dont even realize. This his WISDOM.

Tito
:cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
u lost a virgin OUCH!!!!! well u were her first one she had and ithat wasnt enough of a bond to keep her??? she said u werent a chalenge??? and she was religious?? y would she say that??
y is she looking for a challenge - what kind of a challenge?? there something else to this - but dont pursue because i think she wants to "try out" other men b 4 she gets married...

were u too needy??

tito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Puerto Rican Lover, I know you are pretty drasctic when it come to Romantic Love, but I want to ask you if you read me reply a little bit above.
I think this fit exactly in the description of our friend here. He was probably to needy and when she drop the bomb on him, he wanted to salvage the relationship in putting pressure. Pressure mean I LOVE YOU, I DONT UNDERSTAND , YOURE NOT THINKING RIGHT, TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR MATE FEELING WITH YOUR OWN WORDS...That Never work, that actually a boomerang... But he has a book in his hand that can help him alot... Even if thing does not goes exactly like he would prefer...

Thanks !

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I've done all the AFC stuff to scare her off, plus I'm a control freak. However Tito, the tide has began to turn in my direction thanks to this forum and the stopyourdivorce ebook. It works! Great stuff! (note: the ebook is more suitable to LTR and marriages) Anybody wanna buy the ebook I can sell them to you for half the original price, but I just dont know yet how I can take your payment hehehhee....

And I met her just now. I was calm confident (more to tired actually, after driving for about 6 hours) funny, do small happy talk, was not needy (a bit indifferent and carefree) I did most the ebook suggested.

However, I still put occasional pressures on her, and again, it only drive her away. I'll improvize. It has been 3 months now. Need a lot more patience. However, with tips from this forum, I met some hot chicks and got their numbers. Smooth... but still, she's the one for me. I'm gonna give my best shot, within a frame of time, if she marry someone else then at least I've tried my best and I have no regrets.

Thanks to your input Tito, you provided me with some more supports and insights.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Insights Please

Hey guys,
I really need your insights on this.

Just tonight I went out with her and her brother for dinner. To my surprise, she was very friendly. But just friends. Which is good, since she used to be cold, indifference and ignores me. It gradually builded up from the afternoon but in the end of the day (dinner) she was looking forward for it. Bewildered me.

I still play it cool and friendly and do small happy talk. Everything went well, well... almost... after dinner, my car alarm went off and the remote is out of damn battery, so the sirene goes on for about 20 minutes until I found the cable under the hoot to cut. She was mostly supportive, not a problem there. I was just embarassed to them.

The problem happen just before we went to dinner. As I approached her room to pick her up, just before I knock on the door I overheard her and her brother talking about me, stop me dead in my track and cannot help but satisfy my curiosity.

Brother: Why don't you sit at the front seat of the car (we went out for lunch in afternoon, her elder brother asked me out), I felt a bit weird sitting on the front, since you always sit with him?

Her: Well, I will sit at the front seat when I'm with my boyfriend. But he is just a friend now and this is the way it should be (eastern values and cultures)

Brother: Have you considered going back to him? (me having lobbied her brother to enjoy my company)

Her: No

Brother: Then, are you seeing anyone now?

Her: No, I'm not seeing anyone who I'm romantically interested with.

Brother: Then why are you still seeing him (me)?

Her: Nope, he is the one who's trying to get close to me (making a move). I just "go on and off" with him whenever I feel like it.

Brother: Do you think you two will ever get back together?

Her: No

Brother: Is that for sure?

Her: Sure. (sound to me like a very confident tone)

Brother changes the subject, and I pretended I had just arrived.

Well, at that point I felt great dissapoinment. Shot down! Cannot help but to hide my sad face. Not depressed, I passed that stage already. Just a pure big dissapointment. I'm taking baby steps to my goal and her actions today already show a big change of attitude and improvements. I'm not thowring the rest of the plates I still have. I just don't like what I overheard. Really put me down :( I was more quiet and talk more to her brother.

Well, my own analysis on this is that while she know my intentions, she sees no good in keeping the attitude of disrespecting and ignoring me. Not a bad idea to be a friend. At the same time, (today) she showed a gradual increase in her interest level on me. Friendly eye contact, asking questions (for months she almost ask nothing or even slightest care) smiles a lot, relaxed, BL pointing at me, occasional leaning forwards. there was no heavy feelings anymore. At least 90% of it. And I supported her attitude with acting like we never dated before, treating her like a sister of my friend.

When I drop her home, she hurried back to my car to ask for her room key which I said in a flat tone that she didnt put it in my car (she used to always put her keys in a specific place) In my mind I said, Aha! so, there's still some habit/memories on us in that mind of yours! I almost said it out loud to her that it's not her key, but her mind (possibly her heart too?) is still on me. Or am I just being self righteous?

While she's saying that to her brother earlier was only her opinion of how she still feels about me NOW. But I learn in this forum that woman think with feelings and they will change it like weather depending on how I consistently make her feel about me.

On the negative posibilities: she's just being polite, or worse, she is playing with me, trying to hook me up to chase her like AFC again and her IL will never goes up on me ever again. (and generally I dont believe in I'mPossible, but simply untried, if I still failed in so many ways I tried, at least I gave my best at it)

I'm still feeling discouraged now however and I havent done my best yet to quit on myself now. Feel like quiting but I'll learn nothing then. Guys, I need some help here, anything you can give me to help keep consistently raising her IL :) I'm being pretty blunt here.

tito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you saw some improvement lately, keep it that way... Forget want you heard and look at reality. Lets keep it that way with the NO PRESSURE Rules and use JUJITSU. Its tough but it will make you a better person, even if this relationtionship do not get were you PREFER.

More you STOP NEEDING HER, PRESSURE HER, COMPLAIN TO HER, TRY TO REASON HER, more she will feel good around you, and she will improve herself. Keep it that way for a while, dont drop more plates. You see her brother put her pressure asking WHY STILL TALK TO YOU, AND WHY SHE STILL SEE YOU. Let other people do the pressure YOU will win against the COMPETITION.

-------------------
COMPETION : 1-Other Peolple (Let them do the pressure)
2-Her negative feeling (Already see improvement)
3-Your behavior that doesnt work (Being NEEDY)
4-Your Pain, your Grief (Be STRONG, ACT SECURE)
-------------------
Keep it up ! You DONT NEED HER, YOU PREFER TO BE WITH HER. And if you can try to date other woman. That will make you more relax and you will realize that she his not GOD. And if she find out, dont hide it, and do not justified yourself. Keep it kool !!!

You already saw improvement in YOURSELF, and in herself. Keep doing what works and dont ask for to much icing on the cake. You dont need icing on the cake everyday. Make her understand trough your behavior, your act, the way you talk. BE SLICK , ITS A FUN GAME !!!

SEE YA LATER !!!

tito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you saw some improvement lately, keep it that way... Forget want you heard and look at reality. Lets keep it that way with the NO PRESSURE Rules and use JUJITSU. Its tough but it will make you a better person, even if this relationtionship do not get were you PREFER.

More you STOP NEEDING HER, PRESSURE HER, COMPLAIN TO HER, TRY TO REASON HER, more she will feel good around you, and she will improve herself. Keep it that way for a while, dont drop more plates. You see her brother put her pressure asking WHY STILL TALK TO YOU, AND WHY SHE STILL SEE YOU. Let other people do the pressure YOU will win against the COMPETITION.

-------------------
COMPETION : 1-Other Peolple (Let them do the pressure)
2-Her negative feeling (Already see improvement)
3-Your behavior that doesnt work (Being NEEDY)
4-Your Pain, your Grief (Be STRONG, ACT SECURE)
-------------------
Keep it up ! You DONT NEED HER, YOU PREFER TO BE WITH HER. And if you can try to date other woman. That will make you more relax and you will realize that she his not GOD. And if she find out, dont hide it, and do not justified yourself. Keep it kool !!!

You already saw improvement in YOURSELF, and in herself. Keep doing what works and dont ask for to much icing on the cake. You dont need icing on the cake everyday. Make her understand trough your behavior, your act, the way you talk. BE SLICK , ITS A FUN GAME !!!

SEE YA LATER !!!

JoeSchmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up kinjo, i havent read all the posts except the last one.
Came to check out how you were doing.
Ok for starters man.
If you want this situation you have to switch you have to play the game hard.
Remember I posted my story a while back about my girl of 5 years.
I still speak to her , matter of fact SHE always calls me now.
She wants to try and get back together.
You know how this all came about?
I WENT OUT AND MET OTHER GIRLS
I stopped thinking about her , met some new chicks, banged a few and just enjoyed myself for me!
I know how its feels man , how you feel about her, But guess what man , if its meant to be its meant to be.
My ex now wants to come back, why?
cause she realized she couldnt have me. i stopped calling and i wasnt at her beckon call anymore.
THEN
She found out from a friend who seen me at a resturant with a girl , and she went through the roof.
Am i running back to her? HELL NO
we`ve hung out a few times and tryed to have sex with me and I told her I dont think that would be right and denied her of the priviliage.
She hated that and started calling me even more.
Do i want her back? maybe some of me does....
But will i let her get her way ? F**k no
My only advice to you is this, GO out there , meet some new girls and dont sweat this broad , if it is meant to be it is meant to be
if not you`ll meet another.

"dont let the box know you`re chasing it, let it think you aren`t and let it chase you"!;)

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Joe. Great to hear your progress. I wish I can say the same about me. I guess when I overheard she said that she doesnt want me anymore just help me alot to start to ignore her back. I went out with her brother last night and I really dont give a damn about her when I saw her. She went aloof again, and I kinda expect it so it didnt bother me much. She can do or act whatever she want.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Closer

SOME improvements guys!
Not much, but we just make out a few days ago and she said that she saw changes in me and thinking of going back.

The pursuer is pursuit for a couple of days. But she's out of town now for a couple of weeks and she went aloof on me again, but the attitude is alot better.

At the moment, I think she only lust for me for her needs because she told me her heart is still "cold" for me. She mentioned that maybe the lust would bring the feelings back. I forgot a few important lessons and went back AFC a bit, damn it.

The rule should be no show of too much emotion, and fun fun fun!

And btw, I bought and almost finished reading "the art of seduction" and I find it even better than the DJ Bible. It works for me, in fact just after 2 weeks of applying the tactics is when she JUMPS at me!

I was thinking if any of you who have read the book and share the same enthusiast to start a discussion on the subjects? Like identifying the victim, sets of tactics to use?

Let me know.

Reaction score
1. Didn't you post this same post months ago?

nevermind. keep chasing her and wasting time if you need her so badly...the rest of us will be enjoying the company of new dates and prospects

Last edited:

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey buddy i once was in your shoes.. it sucked!!

i now look back and relize i was retarted for wanting something from the past.. move on and find something else..

piece bro.