Winning Girlfriend BACK!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Opinion please!

Originally posted by kinjo
Guys,
It has been more than a week since I last contacted her.
I need your opinion please, I'm not really sure what to do about these.

1. A few weeks ago (we broke up already, and me being an AFC) she has these 3 big luggage her of big brother and asked me to drop it off in her fathers place. ( which is in the other city where my family house is and visit often) I said I will deliver them, out of trying to please her at that time. Thinking about it, I feel now that she is using me to get rid of those luggages and she doesnt even thank me for the favor. I'm a bit pissed now. I still have the luggage in my trunk. However, I did say yes to drop it, but have no plans yet to go home and drop the luggage. Should I just fulfill my promise later and deliver it in my free time, or just return the whole luggage (which will fill up her tiny flat) and provide some acceptable excuse?

If it's convenient for you, drop 'em, at her place OR her father's. If not, tell her to come pick them up.

2. I have a puppy Shih Tzu dog, where she owns 1/5 of it... LMAO
The dog is due for grooming with her a few days ago as she promised, but neither of us initated contact whatsoever. I dont give a damn, I can do it all by myself. Should I pay out the 1/5 to have the dog all by myself, cut her off even more of my life (this will really piss her off, she loves the dog!), or do nothing about it? And why?

Groom the dog yourself. 1/5 hers? Why does this sound suspiciously like, "She suckered me into paying for most of her dog"?

3. Is it a good idea to accidently bump into her, but act with a DJ mindset to challenge her? Still have AFC mindset here, but I can do it. :D
Short answer: No
Long answer: NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you still have an AFC mindset, you will do one of two things: 1) blow this completely and come off AFC AGAIN, or 2) even worse, get back into a relationship of carrying luggage, grooming dogs, and NO SEX....just "caring."

4. I read a thread here about chatolic chicks, quote it add some spices to it and ready to sent it to her. Here it is:
----------------
"Virginity is not loss by getting that little skin in the vagina teared, why not , virginity is lost when you , give yourself to a man in any way and you discover a side of sex. A virgin is a virgin at mind as well. The catholic religion does not say you need to save that little skin before you get married , it says you should marry being a virgin. Any woman who has had sexual participation with another man is not a virgin. She already belong to that man, and she is a ***** when she gives it to another. There goes the saying "All women are *****es"

Sorry... If I'm not the only man for you, then I definitely deserve better...
----------------

If I send this, what it will do?

Nothing. Why bother? This is a waste of energy, not to mention a spiteful jab. The fact that you found time to dig up this utter crap, let alone consider sending it to her, does nothing but make you look bad. Move on already!!

5. Her Birthday's coming in a few week. I have 2 thingd I thought I can do in mind: send her SMS Happy B'day. or, Do nothing. Which is the best?
Do NOTHING. Get a clean break before her birthday. TELL her in no uncertain terms that it's over, then DON'T contact her again.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about my judgement. I can't think very straight right now. We're supposed to be married in 2 years time, and I already have MUCH investment on her.

Quote:

"1. Fvck it, tell her to come by and pick it up. If she takes forever to pick it up or gives you grief about it, tell her you'll leave it out on the street next trash day if she doesn't come and get it.
call her up, and keep it short. "

"hey, I'm kind of bussy right now, but I'm not gonna make it to my parents town, so if you don't wanna see your lugage on the street I suggest you come and pick it up either tomorrow at... (insert time here) or ... 3 days from now at (insert time here)

---------------------
I don't really expect this kind of answer guys. Don't you think it's a bit drastic? I live in Asia, eastern culture, respect, honor, kindness and all that. I know her family well since I was in kindergarten, close friend of my father. Sounds like if I did that, I'll make an enemy with the whole family. And I gave her my word to deliver them, I'm still pissed, however.

I'm very curious. Off course you do have backgrounds on your suggestion? What this will accomplish?

I want her back, maybe not for good, we'll see, and if she want me back, then she will then have to EARN me. I have no idea if this is even possible, maybe I'm still in AFC WONDERLAND. But if this happen, I WILL NOT ever again be an AFC about it.

Anyway, I regret this now, but last Friday just when I woke up, I don't know what''s going on in my mind, but I broke contact and sent her SMS asking some info about a place I was gonna visit that afternoon. In 48 second (yes, I calculate it! LOL) , she replied SMS with the info. (just like an info operator) What does this says?

This AFC attitude in me may will take longer than you younger guys out there...

Thanks for the support guys!

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's normal not being able to think straight, the AFC part is just understandable, but you need to realize and accept that it will only bring you down, and will probably mess it up again if she ever even thinks about "re-trying" it with you.

*gets all emotional for a second or 5 while thinking about my own ex I can't let go."

*step a few meters aside and point to where I was standing a few seconds ago.

DUDE DID YOU SEE THAT ? I was sooo almost gonna cry! just the pain the missery.. I was a total mess, but I'm okay now :D

as hard as it is, you need to change your position and your path, she crossed yours, you did not cross her path ;) she couldn't keep up.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, she never contact me anymore, and I'm trying to do the same to win respect and trying the rubber band effect. It's only a few day that I withdraw myself from her, so I wouldnt know the effect.

Let me unwind this things I've been suppressing.
Just for the record guys:

Before the above, I spent about 2 - 3 weeks still acting like a boyfriend and called her honey, where she sometimes slips calling me back, and hold my hand when walking but quickly withdrew LOL.

The last time I saw her is when I bagged all her gifts and anything that reminds me of her and give it to her since I'm gonna trash it if she doesnt want any of it. She refused, and I trash it in front of her place, and telling (SMS) her if she change her mind, she can pick it up outside. She is pissed, told me that I'm pay no respect whatsoever to her gifts, and hope the guy who pick it up is more respecful etc etc... I replied to say sorry.. in little cycnical way. DAMN!

2 days later, she sent me these SMS:

SMS 1: I feel very2..sad too. I ont know why. I don't know why I choose this
way. May be I think this is the best 4 now. But..Why I still cry? I'm
feeling down now..

SMS 2: I have been listening over and over the song"Please be careful with
my heart", I like that song, because that is our song. And "I'll always be
there" I really2 like our song :(...

SMS 3: 10000000000000X, 10000000000000X, 10000000000000X, 10000000000000X,
10000000000000X, 10000000000000X, 10000000000000X, 10000000000000X,
10000000000000X, 10000000000000X, 10000000000000X, 10000000000000X.
That's enough...,Bye...

I receive all of this at 00.21 while in karaoke with 3 of my girl friends. I did not reply her SMS until the next afternoon saying," You're right. This is the best for now." What do you think on this guys?

After that, a couple more missend SMS to her, trying to make her jealous. BAD MOVE huh? A few days ago, she sent me this email forwards titled "I love you" sent to 3 guys, with me along with many others in the CC carbon copy. Pissed me off.

I accessed her email (she hasnt changed her password) and there's nothing suspicios there except a return letter from one of her male friend asking about us, and if the guy who she is interested in contacted her again, he sounds surprised that she shows interest to a guy (usually guy chase her) and that if she is gonna break up with me, then he suggest not to have much to do with me as it will make the new boyfriend jealous. WTF?

If this is happen to me when I'm still 20 yo. I'm sure I'll find the guy and AXE him!

But the truth is, RATIONALLY, I can understand and forgive her completely for having interest to another guy (it's not like she's sleeping with anyone)
since I was the one who's being an AFC and provide NO CHALLENGE to her. She is actually really sweet, naive, innocent, WAS extremely loyal, cute, and has this DAMN a childish quality that really needs to be hugged and protected. She was really dependent on me, and NOW... DAMN! Kind enough that she still respect my feelings by not telling me about the other guy. OR SIMPLY EGOISTIC and wanna look CLEAN? U tell me guys..

Other AFC, LEARN FROM THIS!

In chasing her, I actually move to this city where she studied also where my father's business is, so I am also working here.

But again, being an AFC and and introvert, I revolve my life around her like there is no tommorow. Now, I have no life. I gotta build up from scratch again, finding new friends in this city... no success yet, light work out everyday (I'm really out of shape), and study the DJ Bible and other articles, day in and night.

So guys, before I can get rid of this Darn AFC mindset, I'll be watching this thread and forum daily, really appreciating your support and advices. I should discover something this this forum 10 years ago and save myself drom all my 4 woman dumping me! LMAO
What a wasted youth.

I HAVE TO GET A LIFE doing constructive things, just this desperation and need to be loved mindset kicks in once in a while, so excuse me if I'm still this wimpy little grown up boy.

I still need all the advice I can get on, so keep it cummin guys!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remind us again WHY you are still TALKING to her? :confused: :rolleyes:

I know it's hard, dude, but if you don't stop talking to her, you'll never be able to stop thinking about her.

F--k a 'rubber band' effect. The only rubber band you need is one of those giant ones to launch your azz as far away from this girl as possible. :)

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That first paragraf in my last post is from the original post squirrels. I haven't talk to her since mmm..... 3 Sept 03.
And YES, I WILL BRACE MYSELF, CUT ALL CONTACTS, NOT EVEN BIRTHDAY GREETINGS. (crying.... LMAO)

What I wanna do now is to find out and understand all AFC behaviour in me, if somebody is kind enough to quote my posts and point it out to me as I learn this DJ Bible. Thanks again squirrel. Great help!:)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMS = Talking in my book. ;)

Stick with it, bud...you'll be fine.

Find someone else to fill the gap, or at least give you a hummer or something. :D

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you think is AFC behaviour?

make a goal for yourself.. NO not getting her back or getting back at her.

Your goal: Become a DJ and improve your own life and go on explore all those foxy ladies out there that need to be pleased by you. it's a hard job, there is only one of you and so many of those foxy ladies!

now take everything you've done in the past and the things in there that do not contribute to your new quest to improve your self and your own life, all of those things that do not add anything to this is the stuff you need to ditch.

be nice, don't suck up
be strong, don't be a mega jerk
chose for yourself, but not at the cost of everything.

and bloody hell my hands are itching.. this much talk about an ex.

anyway, you just need to do it yourself, you can listen to advise but it's about just doin it. go out there and make it work!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kinjo
...Quote:

"1. Fvck it, tell her to come by and pick it up. If she takes forever to pick it up or gives you grief about it, tell her you'll leave it out on the street next trash day if she doesn't come and get it.
call her up, and keep it short. "

"hey, I'm kind of bussy right now, but I'm not gonna make it to my parents town, so if you don't wanna see your lugage on the street I suggest you come and pick it up either tomorrow at... (insert time here) or ... 3 days from now at (insert time here)

---------------------
I don't really expect this kind of answer guys. Don't you think it's a bit drastic? I live in Asia, eastern culture, respect, honor, kindness and all that. I know her family well since I was in kindergarten, close friend of my father. Sounds like if I did that, I'll make an enemy with the whole family. And I gave her my word to deliver them, I'm still pissed, however.

I'm very curious. Off course you do have backgrounds on your suggestion? What this will accomplish?

I want her back, maybe not for good, we'll see, and if she want me back, then she will then have to EARN me. I have no idea if this is even possible, maybe I'm still in AFC WONDERLAND. But if this happen, I WILL NOT ever again be an AFC about it.
Yes, there is a difference between Eastern and Western culture, and NO, on certain levels, there is not. I grew up in Minnesota and can recognize respect, honor, kindness and all that in how we treated each other (or recognize when it was missing.) We didn't make such an overt display of it as, say, Eastern cultures do. That doesn't mean it isn't there. -- I'm not taking exception or offense, I just wish to point out that regardless of culture differences, let's focus on where human behavior and expression remains fundamentally unchanging. The details can vary widely between cultures, but not the underlying motivations.

What lies behind the above advise is that often during a breakup you and she will both have property of the other and need to do something about it. It should just be a simple exchange, right? But it can get so complicated and dragged out, and often a RAFC (recovering AFC) will only get played further or will actually screw himself further in this.

Which is partly what you've done, in some respects--by setting yourself up (screwing yourself), placing obligations upon yourself beyond what you need to do or what is good for you. You're extending yourself and putting yourself out to her (as AFC, servant and nice guy trying to do the right thing) such that she will have further oppty to walk on you.

We recommend you to not engage in this at all. Part of counter-acting this is to be a bit drastic and even brutal about it--for yourself, since you may need to brutalize yourself a bit to fight that nice-guy-laying-himself-out-to-be-walked-on-again.

But you've already done as much with the presents you left in the trash in front of her house--didn't you? How is this different?

Ok--you can get the luggage back to her without being a vindictive @sshole and insulting her family and messing up family connections. Just make sure you don't over-complicate it and screw yourself with it. Return it, or get her to come get it---keep the exchange short and business like, or drop it off at her family's place when she isn't there. You can make it work.

Also---those messages of hers that you've been getting---you're taking it like she cares. She may. But she also isn't letting go of you and wants to see that she can hook you again and again. Each time she re-affirms that she has you by the balls. Here's another place to be drastic: cut contact.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
TesuqueRed, I hear you dude. Thanks for the explanation.
I usually hang out with her brother since I was in kindergarten, and I think I'll drop by, in my own time (terms) to see him and drop the stuff, it's his anyway. I understand the underlying principle you're saying, and I think I did that before. Just a few days before I trash all gifts, I cancel out all favors I offered her and told her I was going to be busy, so she better find other friends to do it for her. I did sense the disrespect and her walking on me, so I won't put up with it. I was the jerk she attracted to in the beginning that turn out to be a nice guy in the end, so I reckon I'll show her that jerk quality in me again and be independence.

Girls do have the tendency to change the jerk to nice guy, isn't it.
I'm still figuring out how I'm gonna deal consistently with this tendecy later in my next LTR.

I also run a search for "one-itis" and learn quite a bit about it. Many are posts from you. Great stuff!
However, I still haven't been able to let her go of my mind... She's still the first thing every day that pop up my head when I woke up for crying out loud! I reckon I'll just have to put up with it for sometime.

But I act positive, whether I feel like it or not. Take care of my feelings later on, but not during the game. During the game, I put on a strong front.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Opinion please!

Originally posted by squirrels

Do NOTHING. Get a clean break before her birthday. TELL her in no uncertain terms that it's over, then DON'T contact her again.
What if she is keep calling my cell? Pick it up? If she ask about me not saying anything on her Birthday, what do I say about it?

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going thru the same thing right now. My ex just dumped me (for about the 7th time). I really do want her back. I've been calling her, but she won't answer the phone. I made all the classic mistakes mushy, clingy, jealous, too attentive, arguementative, etc, etc. Just like lynx said, she became the center of my whole fvcking world. Now I don't know what the hell to do. I can barely stay sober when I'm not at work. I'm totally fvcked! I feel like a major loser. The worst part is that I don't think I'll find anyone like her again.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn these stories suck... :(

But they are good to remember why I'm on this site.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling your cell?

Kinjo,

Listen man - we've all been there. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO - so do it.

It's hard, it hurts, it kills you - but you have to do it.

Listen, she calls your cell - you ignore her, or you answer it and tell her in no uncertain words that YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TO HER - YOUR DONE.

Listen - she's calling you why? Because your her emotional tampon. You care about her, love her and will do anything she wants. You the person she can fall back on if she needs to talk to someone. All this while she's off Fvcking some Jerk. He's getting the goods, your picking up the emotional pieces.

Get a clue.

Get out.

Cut it out.

You know what to do - now go do it.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I returned all her brothers luggage to her place, I called her from my cell, but she didn't pick it up, so I immidiately text her" I'm gonna drop your brother's luggage at your place. Gonna put it infront of your door." I was playing bowling and have my dinner, alone, and then drive to her place to do it.

When I was about to arrive to her place (an hour after I texted her, she replies,"How about tommorow??" My blood started to boil. She wanna told me what to do again? Damn it. I didn't reply, but just do what I've got to do. My heart skip a beat when I was so close to her, but she didn't come out to see me, and I did'nt knock on her door either... just dropping the stuff and be gone. I feel relieved that I did it, but sher_i is right, a couple hour later I'm reaching the next stage.

I feel anger. When still in relationship with her, I give her a cell phone for nothing, since her's is sucks. Now, thinking about my investment and how she is gonna use it to romance other guys really disturbs me. I was thinking of asking it back, and told her," Hey your rent for the cell is up, I wanna sell it and upgrade my own." But this would be childish, as I gave her already. You don't take back your gifts.

Damn man, using techniques in this forum has got me 2 interested and 1 other that I haven't met prospect, one of them is HB8,5 and I've elicited value and are a challenge. But why the **** I'm still hang up on her? I'd really like to just forget her and and just only think about my self, other girls and MOVE ON, but it is really like I'm in a strong rapids and it wont let me go!

I have a ****ing severe oneitis!
Hey ser_i, you've come up with your "plans" that makes you feels good. Share me some man? I don't feel good whatever here. The desperation is alive and kickin!

I cut all contacts. And I still have doubt about this not saying happy birthday (28 Sept) and get me thinking that I'll make myself look immature if I don't do that, since she will think that I'm angry and it will make me look bad. If I'm living well and OK with her, why wouldnt I at least be polite? Should I better just text her,"Happy birthday." at least I wanna part in a good term with her. Or stick with my plan? Thinking about it, meeting her and having her as a friend would be a good excercise and mature way to excersice my self control. (see, still looking for excuse! fukk!) What do you think anyway.

Damn, I have mixed feelings and thoughts about this, you guys saying the same things over and over again of MOVE ON, but I'm still **** up!
Well, writing this does make me feel a bit better though. If you're reading this, thanks, maybe I just need to an ear to listen and you don't have to respond at all.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up...

Ok - I still don't think you get it. So I'll say it one more time, but before I do, I want you to know that almost every guy here has gone through what you are going through now. So if there's one thing you do, Is listen to advice, because it good advice.

right.

1) She does NOT want to be your girlfriend. Get it? SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFIREND. Do I need to say that again? There is nothing you can do to change that. By calling her, messaging her, what you are doing is making yourself look like a chump - and it will actually make her want you LESS. Yeap thats right. It's over. So CUT THE CONTACT. ALL CONTACT. Stop Fvcking acting like her B#itch, and stop talking to her. There's lots of girls out there that you deserve - and that will be good to you. Stop holding onto the past - it's just a dream. Thus Moment is the only thing that matters.

2) Her B'day. - Don't call her, Text her or have contact with her. What, are you going to be her emotional tampon? Are you going to be the "Nice guy". She's broken up with you. Thats means you give her NOTHING. If you call her you give her the following message - "I'm still not over you. I still love you and care about you - and I'll take you back should you want me back". No, be a MAN. Be a DJ. Be STRONG. If she's not Fvcking you, then she gets NOTHING from you. It's over. No friends, nothing.

3) it's hard. But use this time to your benefit. Let her go out there and see what's out there for you. If it's meant to be, she will come back sometime in the future. But for now, it's not to be, and there's nothing you can do about it. So better yourself. Hit the gym, take a class, make new friends. Read. educate. Be a DJ and a netter man.

As I said, we've all been in your situation - and there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is life after this. But whatever you do, don't contact her - not even if she calls you - don't pick up the phone - she's just playing you for a fool. Move on.

Luck out.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
plans? like in getting back at her?

or for my own life ??

what I just do is everytime I talk with a woman I just let the conversation go and almost always try to analyse what just happend after.. not at the same time but after the conv.

I got my own life to worry about bills to pay, new breakdance skilz to learn, my hobbies to do.. and most of all Chear up all those sad ladies out there who need a man who knows what he's doing! (yep building up my own ego and yes it works!)

however looking on my actions.. I'm still performing AFC sh!t.

I went to buy a pizza where she works.. and I regretted what I did the moment I stepped in.. I realized the only feeling she is gettign is I'm coming to buy my pizza there is cause I wanna see her. luckily a girlfriend of mine walked in (HB 8) and hugged and was like all over me.. and she wanted to buy wine and the 2 of us left together... I'm one lucky person that angel came to safe me.. otherwise I would have been screwed and only strengthend her look at me.

just skip her.. getting angry and all it's normal.. it only shows you are not in control yet. Realize it.. understand what you are doing and ACCEPT that you won't be able to push her aside...

even though everyone is saying you need to push her out of your life... i'm saying.. you have to push her into another corner of your life.. Don't ignore her, but don't show her any emotion, or priveleges or what ever.. don't ditch her, don't be nice to her... just treat her like someone you know but don't like that much... not the ultra bad person you hate.. just someone you don't wanna spend time with.

meh.. I'm still screwed in my head when thinking of my ex.. and the only reason I'm not trying to make it up to her.. is cause I know I can't ever possibly make it all good.. it is not possible.. because of hte things I've done, and because of the way she thinks about me now.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must make a clean break from her. In fact, just throw all of her shyt that's at your place away if she won't come to pick it up herself. Call her up and say

'hey bytch, you had better get your stuff tonight, because tommorrow is trash day."

The dog is yours. It's at your house, you take care of it, and therefore you own it. Just keep the dog. If she still wants it, just tell her that since she owns 4/5 of it, you'll send her 4 pieces and keep the fifth for yourself, that is, of course, unless, she gets out of your face and leaves you alone. :D (don't do anything to the dog-- the whole purpose is to get what you want 9the dog0 and get her out of your life at the same time. You win on all counts...)

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan, Ser_i, and Page. Thanks, I'll do my best on that.

I think I have a couple of problems left.
I just return to my parent house and found more of her stuff in there. Damn.

Second, I have been thinking about a cell phone that I bought her for nothing early in the relationship, with my hard earned money (being nice, since her other cell does not function well, I bought her a new one so when I call her, the cell phone won't die on me. She also still possess her first bf cell that is on loan to her that she never return for years even I did asked her to. She said she'll return it to him when she graduated. She now has 2 numbers and using MY cell and the other as a back up)

Now, it boils my anger to think that she is using it to romance this other guy. And the thought that I bought her the cell more for my own benefits than her got me thinking, should I say,"Hey, your rent for the cell phone is up. I need an upgrade for my cell, and I want it back so I can sell it and uprade mine, I'll pick it up tommorow, you better have it ready by then."

Well, she loves MY cellphone and collects a lot of this picture messages, ring tones, cute SMS's, forwards and stuffs stored in MY cell to have fun with her boy friends.

If I take the cell back, she will be VERY PISSED.
The other problem is, I did GAVE her as a present. Well, if I take it back, that would make me look real bad, huh? Another dilemma.
Should I, should't I... I'm should'ing all over mysself here!

Her birthday is coming up this 28 Sept. If I want revenge, that day would be it. On 29th onwards for 2 weeks, she is gonna be real busy doing exam for her final year in the uni.

What's the best way to deal with this?

Thinking back when I first gone out with her, she did kino me a lot, on her own initiative. While I was driving I remember her literaly sucking my arm several times to give me hacky that I challenged her. (I really got horny when she did that!) And I found out later just few weeks after we are in relationship that she has not officially break up with her former bf. Her ex sent her an official break up letter, where she cried and I WAS THERE FOR HER. Thinking back, I am now feeling that from the very start that I was being USED as her tampoons. Even when still in relationship, I never has a good feeling about the kino she done to me, while I was NOT her bf yet. Makes me wonder what she has done to other guys when still in relationship with me.

I read a post about it here:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24238
--------
...chicks are like monkeys they won't let go of a branch until they grad hold of another one. I personally believe most chicks would rather be with an unattractive man or an AFC rather than be alone.

These 'decent chicks' will cheat on the boyfriend first, and then dump him. I've gone back and forth with my opinion on this topic, but to think girls will dump their BF because the relationship is stale, be single, and 'get over it' before moving to another guy is extremely unrealistic.
--------

About 3 weeks ago while I'm most depressed by this oneitis, I did check out on her email (not doing this anymore) and remember one an email from her friend asking about this guy she is interested in and if the guy has contacted her, and when she ever have relationship with him, she should minimize contact with me to not make the guy jealous. She reply simply,"My relationship with *kinjo is good, only our status is different. Only time will tell where we'll go"

On another mail she wrote to another friend, "I'm single now, nobody wants me. :( "

That's all is.

Btw, it is not that painful anymore. Thanks to you guys and I'm attracting a couple of FAT ladies. HELP! :p

Last edited:

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
...and the FAT lady wants a HUG from me and wanna let me feel her soft and tender...... ugghhhhhh..... how do I repel this? it's not her I wanted, but her HB friends! DAMN! this being desireless works when I DO NOT WANT IT TO WORK! LOL