William Hung is the ultimate DJ, only he doesn't know it

nvrtoolate

Reaction score
nor did he ever plan to be a DJ. He is the ugly guy who sang on American Idol so badly that people could not believe it.
Everyone was so amazed that someone that ugly with no apparent talent what so ever had the guts to sing in front of the nation. Now he published his first CD.

I hear that chicks on the Berkeley Campus hit on him all the time now, when only a few month ago he was completely transparent to the female polulation.

Orale, William! He is the man and he doesn't know how he got there.

Think about him when you see a HB and think you are too ugly or have no talents to approach her.

more about him at http://www.williamhung.net/

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont necessarily think he's a DJ, american idol made him popular and gave him a reputation. yes his performance at american idol was embarrassing but now everyone knows him.

the only reason why girls would hit on him is cause he's popular! plus theyre just teasing him. no way one of them would ever let him touch their pu$$y

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt

plus theyre just teasing him. no way one of them would ever let him touch their pu$$y
You sure about that? How many skanks would like to "brag" that they slept with William Hung? I can guarantee that the guy's getting some because celebrity status has a weird effect on people.

Online DJ

Reaction score
I always wonder about this myself. Does rock star status makes ugly guys look more desirable? Look at all these skinny crack heads in rock bands with super model girlfriends.

MACBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Music Business

I'm in the music business and i must tell you that just being in the industry brings Pvssy! Hb 10's to 0's.. trust me I love my job.:D
william is not a Dj.. he is just has a temporary celeb status!
just remember one thing celebs come and go!
then he'll be back to his afc status!

The mental pimp,
MaCbABy

Control the mind and the rest will follow!

WastelandWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was posted on another forum I visit on Mon, Feb 2, '04:

So did anyone see the American Idol try-outs last week with the little asian guy who sung "She Bangs"?
Yeah- i go to school with that little retard and he is even weirder in person than on television...
shows up to the computer lab where i work, before we are even open, sleeps leaning against the door until we are open, then spends the next 12 hours obsessing over everything on his homework...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that's a true laugh

this teaches you a lesson, you dont really know someone until you meet them face to face.

cinema and tv creates an image of celebrities to a certain crowd, hung was simply a victim of his own embarassment.

he had his 15 mins of fame, tomorrow he'll just be another has been and no one will remember that name...

thats what happens to celebrities, they come they go they crawl under a rock and shrivel up.

HUNG is a geek, he has no female friends i bet...i've seen geeks like this all my life, the truth is they have no life except being a bookworm/computerworm

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
he had his 15 mins of fame, tomorrow he'll just be another has been and no one will remember that name...
Then I guess he's on his 16th, because not only has he just been signed to KOCH RECORDS, who has artists like THE RZA on their roster, but he's also supposed to be coming out with an album. I'm also pretty sure its gonna sell some units. It's not gonna be plat or even gold status, but I know there's a bunch of people that's gonna probably buy it.

Frankly, I sick of this dude. "She Bangs" was funny, but it was over a long time ago.

Not to mention the kid fits basically any Asian stereotype you can think of, which is probably part of his popularity IMO.

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard his album will be titled "Well Hung"...heheh...is this guy really banging hotties? I think these babes are just teasing the poor dork.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Whether he gets women or not, William Hung is not a "DJ."

However, some of the so-called DJs on here could learn a lot from his attitude.

I did my best, and I have no regrets.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to give the next Australian Idol a shot. This guy inspired me - I personally feel I can sing 100 times better than him, so there's no reason why I can't do it too.

Besides there'll be some hotties at the audition :)

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
william hung is an embarrassment to the asian race. he is only getting chicks to hit on him cause of his fame. which shows you something about woman. it's not the looks that count.

if I was jake or naturalzen or any of the other asians on this board I would disclaim him.

I am happy for his success. Too bad the starwars kid didn't jump on it and make his geekdome famous.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a band for over a year. We travelled and performed at local clubs all the time. I was offered puzzy every night. But then again I am not as ugly as Hung. Being in the music industry brings allot of puzzy around you. Girls want to get with you just because you can play a instrument. They will let you do some fvcked up **** to them as well.....its great!

Reaction score
My take

Race certainly is a factor in this. The stereotypes separated him from other "Idol" rejects. However, most of his fame is because people like his willingness to go on national TV and attempt to achieve his goal, despite the extremely long odds he knows he faced.

He is not a DJ right now but he definately has potential to mature into one. The fact that he went on national TV with no talent indicates that he likely is supremely confident. He also is very intelligent.

With respect to that alleged post from someone who knows him, I suspect it is a hoax.

Hung is getting laid like crazy right now I bet. Read the following from his site:

When I saw the previews for the next show in which William Hung was to perform, I could not wait. From the moment I saw that preview, I was truly on edge. I knew it was going to be a hit, and I just could not contain myself. When he performed that night, finally, I smiled, like I haven't smiled in years. I thought he was so darling, and he was a total sweetheart. When you get those on American Idol that cannot sing or dance, and they leave upset and mad, it is not good. When you get someone like William, in which he gave it his best shot, and still came out victorious, it really makes my smile wider. He has touched me in so many ways. He is a sweetheart. What I have to offer is my full heart to him. I fell in love with him from the moment I first set eyes on him. They say that you can fall in love at first site, and I really did. I downloaded a video of his audition, and I play it at least 50 times a day. I sing and dance like he did, and I even ordered a shirt with him on it. I know that I would be perfect for him. I would give him my whole heart, and we would be a perfect match. He is a sweetheart like me, and he cares for things like I do. He is the true American Idol. William Hung, if you pick me, you will truly have your life, as well as mine, fulfilled with love and happiness, and a lot of singing and dancing. :) Pick me William. :)

Jennifer Whalen, from New Jersey

You're an absolutely amazing person. If only everyone had the courage you possess, the world would be a better place. You're truly an American Idol, William. Not only did you not let Simon's ridiculous comments get the best of you, you used it to push yourself forward. You truly felt 100% confident in yourself, so in turn, you succeeded. Congratulations, William. You deserve the best.

Michelle

Before i heard you sing, i never thought i'd fall in love with somebody i never met. But i remember watching you on American Idol, when asked how music changed your life, your reply was that it allowed you "to reach out and touch more people's hearts". You certainly touched mine. And with that, i realized that i've been waiting for you all my life. I cried when you didn't make it to the final on American Idol. But after the show, i was obsessed. I hope i am not scaring you when i said that. I couldn't get enough of you. I searched the net for hours, reading on updates and news about you. I have your pic as the wallpaper and as a cursor on my laptop. You are the most charismatic man i've ever laid eyes on. Seeing you performing live on your triumphant return to the show, i wish i were one of the backup dancers . Though i never had any professional training, but i hope you'd give me a chance to prove myself.
Trang

What are my reasons for loving Will? Well, there are too many to list in one paragraph! He's fun loving and sweet, intelligent and halarious! I am fully convinced that William Jung is the perfect man, not to mention my American Idol!

KatieMD

Dear William, I would love to marry you, the only problem I see is that I am old enough to be your mother....and I am madly inlove with my husband. However....YOU are the man! My 10 year old son LOVES you!

Julia

Will, I just wanted to tell you I wish I knew more people with your heart, your spunk and your good attitude. The music world could use folks like you. She bangs, Will, but you rock. Truly.

Christina in Columbia, SC

Will, I may not be a civil engineer, but I'm smart enough to know a catch when I see one. If only I had half the courage and singing talent as you. I see in you passion, dedication, romance, generosity, and a kind heart (not to mention a little bit of saucyness) all things required to make a great husband! If I'm not the lucky girl someday, I hope whom ever is treats you with the sweetness and dignity you deserve! I love you! <3 Love Always,

~Jessa Jeffries College Park, MD

Hey! I'd just like to say... I LOVE WILL!

He is so cute and adorable and his performance is unforgettable!!

Im in year 11 at school and so many people talk about Will non stop!! Including Me! I'd just like to congratulate William on his achievements and for touching the hearts of the people from down under. Melbourne, Australia that is! Thanks Will! You're a superstar in the making!!!!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Alyssa Wright, Chirnside Park, VIC, Australia

When I first saw William on American Idol he took my breath away, he seems to be the most charming man alive. I know that if I had the opportunity to meet him we would go great together, and I could make him smile all the time. He seems like a carefree guy who knows exactly how to have a good time and treats a woman right. Not only that but I could treat him like he has never been treated before. I am very athletic, and like to sing just like him. I wrote this in behalf of my feeling to William....

Wonderful---Intelligent---Loving---Lots of fun---Interesting---Astonishing---Made for me

Kelsey Andrews, 19, Texas

William. I watch you every time you are on television. I love you Will. You are everything I want in a guy. Smart, funny, sincere, and adorable. I think we are very compatible. I want to go out on a date with you Will! I love your voice. You are the cutest guy I have ever seen. You deserve the best, and I think I can contribute to that. Our personalities would go well together. I just want to be in your presence! I am looking forward to our date!

Jenna

Hello, I'm Heather. I'm 18 years old. I think William is a sweet and very intellegent guy. To have the guts to try something new instead of taking the easy road and going with the things you already know how to do, shows courage and strength. Even though Simon and the others didn't think you were American Idol Material, You shrugged it off and did your own thing. You are truely a man with a sweet and strong heart. I hope you succeed in everything you do. I'd just really love to sit down and talk to you about computers and find out what you really want to do in life. I'd also like to share some of my art with you. You seem like a go-getter! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

Heather in Cincinnati, Ohio

There are so few people in the world who have a kind heart and love for life and Will seems to have both. I love music and Will brings me to a smile everytime I see him on screen singing his heart out and showing the world how wonderful he is. I can only dream of meeting him one day and telling him how his sweet smile has touched my heart. He's given me the courage to go out into the world knowing that being beautiful inside sometimes pays off. Thank you so much Will.

Samantha in San Gabriel, CA

Ever since I first saw your beautiful face on that fateful night on American Idol, I new I was destined to be your soul mate. I cant stop thinking about you. Everytime you are on t.v. I melt inside. When you sang "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" I could just feel that you were signing to me. Every night I close my eyes I see your face, and I picture you beside me. William you are the one for me. Please William, email me back, I love you. Enclosed is a picture of me.

Lauren

We love William so much. We think he's so lovable. Since the first time we saw him in his audition it was love at first site. We think he is has a friendly and appealing ora to him, and with his courageous presence he lit up the audition room. Once he said "I tried my best and I have no regrets" we were deeply moved and it inspired us to be confident and give the unlikely a try, and maybe we will come out with a new experience.

Kelsey, Sharron and Emma

Will you are definitely the man! When I first saw you I knew you were the next American Idol and you still are. You are the cutest and most adorable person I have ever seen. Your the man! You make me smile no matter what mood I am. When i saw you on American Idol i was like oh my god, he has to move on to the next round. I was so depressed when you didn't. I am in love with you. You are amazing and adorable and most definetaly talented. Even if you don't sing the best, you make people happy, you have a gift and you are very talented. Any girl would be so lucky to be with you. I love you.

Danielle in Florida

http://www.williamhung.net/marry.cfm

Note: I am "Asian" too.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd buy his CD. That man has a future in the music industry!

He went back on American Idol for an interview, and they had an audience question-answer session. One girl said "Do you have a girlfriend?" He said no. She said "Would you like one tonight?" And he giggled and said "I think that might be too ambitious!"

He should post in Sir Chancealot's thread.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
I'd buy his CD. That man has a future in the music industry!

He went back on American Idol for an interview, and they had an audience question-answer session. One girl said "Do you have a girlfriend?" He said no. She said "Would you like one tonight?" And he giggled and said "I think that might be too ambitious!"

He should post in Sir Chancealot's thread.
:D

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh1t those girls sound messed up!

But that settles it, I'm definitely going to audition for Aus Idol 2 after reading all that.