William Hung is the ultimate DJ, only he doesn't know it

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw William Hung at Bible study when a friend of mines dragged me along. Hung came in late and seem excited to join the sing along. He was singing and dancing. I was sitting behind and laughing my ass off. No, i dont think Hung is a Dj. ladies are going up to him because hes getting his 5 minutes of fame. After that is gone he will be back to being the dork that he is. Yeah rock stars ugly or not do get a$$ because girls love guys who are talented. Hung is both ugly and has no talent what so ever. Im asian and yes he does give all asians a bad name. Will a hot girl ever admit that they let Hung hit it? Im sure if it was someone as famous as Mick Jagger then it will be different. Most girls are a tease so they are just teasing the poor bastard or trying to be in the spot light.

Reaction score
Can someone give me a link for the picture of this William Hung guy? I gotta see if he's really as ugly as people are saying.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough of this wackyassness.

First of all, I'm not buying that becoming a singer was his "dream". If this was such an ambition of his, wouldn't you think he'd take up some sort of singing lessons so that he can hone in on that skill? That only makes sense whenever you have an interest in something you display some sort of effort in it. Did he sound like he display an amount of effort towards singing when he sang?

Second, there's a fine line between willingness and ignorance. I mean the kid is obviously intelligent, but to think that, when sounding the way he did, he was going to achieve at that moment was kind of stupid. Do you think that after learning the piano scale, your gonna have the ability to perform at Carnegie Hall? And if somehow you were able to do that, do you think the audience is going to admire you confidence? Of course not. It's good that he had ambition, or at least that's what he says he has, but if you don't acquire that with some sort of talent, you're not gonna get much respect.

It seems to me that is was more of a bet he made with his classmates, then a passion to sing.

And if you think that his appearance was involved in his popularity, your damn right it does. I saw plenty of people on that show that straight butchered songs, and yet he's the only one that's popular from it.

Oh yeah, duke007, do your thing, bruh, do your thing.:)

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, you know what's gonna suck the most? If the Idol reject gets more popular than the Idol winner.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WastelandWarrior
This was posted on another forum I visit on Mon, Feb 2, '04:

Yeah- i go to school with that little retard and he is even weirder in person than on television...
shows up to the computer lab where i work, before we are even open, sleeps leaning against the door until we are open, then spends the next 12 hours obsessing over everything on his homework...
Sounds like a lot of Cal students I know.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She bangs she bangs.............

William Hung is no DJ, anyone guaranteed to be on one of those shows in 5 years, "What ever happened to....." is not a DJ.....

Gary Coleman is not a DJ
Webster is not a DJ
Vanilla Ice is not a DJ
New Kids on the block....no DJs

In reality though, people have to seperate showbusiness from reality....its totally different...Hung's CD is for shock effect, there will be no sequel....Anyone with exposure and money will get the poon....

Reaction score
Originally posted by snakeeyes
I saw William Hung at Bible study when a friend of mines dragged me along. Hung came in late and seem excited to join the sing along. He was singing and dancing. I was sitting behind and laughing my ass off. No, i dont think Hung is a Dj. ladies are going up to him because hes getting his 5 minutes of fame. After that is gone he will be back to being the dork that he is. Yeah rock stars ugly or not do get a$$ because girls love guys who are talented. Hung is both ugly and has no talent what so ever. Im asian and yes he does give all asians a bad name. Will a hot girl ever admit that they let Hung hit it? Im sure if it was someone as famous as Mick Jagger then it will be different. Most girls are a tease so they are just teasing the poor bastard or trying to be in the spot light.
I agree.

I also think he is a certain poster on this site.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I admire bout William hung:

HE SURE GOT BALLS!!!

Um... larger balls than at least 90% of the so-called "DJs" in this site...

ironically, he is physically uglier than at least 90% of so-called "DJs" in this site.

Many of us ask advice on how to do this and how to do that... how to approach the woman and blablabla... how to deal with such a difficult girl... etc... etc... etc...

Because we are afraid.

And this guy... pfft... he makes so-called DJs look like chickens.

This guy doesnt seem to care whether America sees him as a laughingstock or an idol... He's not afraid. He kept his cool even when those judges blasted him in american idol.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
One thing I admire bout William hung:

HE SURE GOT BALLS!!!

Honestly, I've had enough of this absolute bullsh*t about William Hung. Why does he have balls? Because he gets paid ridiculous amounts of money to sing like a retard? Jesus, if I was getting paid millions for having ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT then I wouldn't care if America was laughing at me either. He was a total loser before he went on American Idol so it's not like he had anything to lose in the first place.

William Hung is not a DJ. He is not an Alpha Male. He is not someone who any of us should aspire to emulate. The best thing that can be said about him is that he was smart enough to exploit the stupidity of the average person and scam people out of millions of dollars. In five years, he'll be completely forgotten, an ugly, socially inept Asian guy sitting off alone in a mansion somewhere, remembering back in 2004 when he was America's own traveling sideshow freak. He certainly won't be "living his dream" because once this fad passes he will never be paid to sing again. Is that what a DJ is? Is that what we want to become?

WILLIAM HUNG IS NOT A ROLE MODEL.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has got guts though, you have to give him that. To get up in front of a live audience and make a fool of himself. We can't even make fools of ourselves in front of girls.

Unfortunately, he doesn't carry this gutsy attitude over to the ladies. He's beyond beta. He's down to Omega or Sigma or something.

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
its.. annoying.. what a big fuss that the nation and media made over william hung. that guy disgraced us chinese and disgraced himself when he helped reinforce the weak image of asians in the national eye.

you think he would have been as popular if he was from some obscure east european country with an equally unintelligible accent? no way..

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of looks, I think I'm a "4" or "5" (out of 10). If I gain some bigger muscles and//or wear more flashy clothes, maybe I'd be around "6.5"...

William Hung is like a "1.5"...

and this guy makes more money more than ill ever make in my entire life...

and this guy gets more chicks, too... cuz he's more confident. Isn't it that chicks admire confidence?

So next time I get afraid of approaching a chick, I'd think of william hung... :)

weak image of asians in the national eye.
I dont think asians have a weak image tho. The RACIST dad (makes fun of the way asians talk, how they dress, etc...) of one of my buddies even thinks that ALL ASIANS KNOW MARTIAL ARTS. Therefore you shouldnt mess with them or else your a$$ might get kicked. :D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a fuicking disgrace to Asia, Asians, and anyone who even remotely identifies with Asians.

Just because he's confident doesn't mean people respect him. NAMBLA people are confident, and I'm not sure if people respect those fags....

I'd rather have one of those ghetto wannabe Asian rappers get famous than him (which doesnt say much).

I'd say an example of a good Asian actor/celebrity is probably Jackie Chan. He's got skills (no insurance company will underwrite him), humour, and gets along well with everybody (Bruce Lee is far too serious).

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood

and this guy gets more chicks, too... cuz he's more confident. Isn't it that chicks admire confidence?
Once again, I disagree. There is a difference between confidence and the ability to act without embarrassment. Think about it. Which does William Hung really have?

And secondly, I know girls are always saying how "adorable" or "courageous" William is, but do you REALLY think he's getting chicks? Like do you think he actually fvcks these girls, or does ANYTHING with them for that matter? I don't. Have you ever seen him talk to one of his female fans? He acts like a 13-year-old kid who is attracted to a girl for this first time. Don't kid yourself, he's not getting any pvssy.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See, here is the thing that I don't get about why people say what he did was brave or courageous. I mean when you know that you sing that bad, and instead of improving on it, you set yourself up for embarrasment by signing badly infront of everybody. That's not being courageous, that being kinda stupid. Unless...

Originally posted by blienk
he was smart enough to exploit the stupidity of the average person and scam people out of millions of dollars.
And that, I'll gives him props for.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And secondly, I know girls are always saying how "adorable" or "courageous" William is, but do you REALLY think he's getting chicks? Like do you think he actually fvcks these girls, or does ANYTHING with them for that matter? I don't. Have you ever seen him talk to one of his female fans? He acts like a 13-year-old kid who is attracted to a girl for this first time. Don't kid yourself, he's not getting any pvssy.
True... he kinda acts like a 13 year old.

But WHAT IF he was a bit more matured in dealing with women?

No doubt... he will get all the pu$$y he wants... :)

Its like this for him tho: All the pu$$y are within striking distance for him. But if he doesnt strike... but if he doesnt reach? what do you expect? :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This is liek the 4th or 5th time this has been brought up.

NO, William Hung is not a DJ, and the reason people keep suggesting he's a DJ is because he's become an idol to all the chumps on here by showing that even an "AFC", with enough media fame, can get laid.

Bear in mind that this is NOT a criticism of the guy. Anyone who has the balls to go try out for something like than, who "does his best and has no regrets," as he says, has many traits that guys on here should model. But he's not good with women, he's not charismatic, and he's not socially well-rounded.

What he does have is initiative and ambition and, if he applied himself, those two things alone give him an edge on a lot of the "all-talk no-action" people on this forum, myself included. He does have the "potential."

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
William Hung is the perfect image of the Media showing its power to make a completely ugly and obnoxious tool like William Hung into a super star with no talent what so ever. I would be pleased if someone killed him.