Wife beaters, the ultimate AFCs? [merged]

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she wants to be a man and she will only fight dudes.

And what if a woman beats the guys ass then is he a pvssy?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least iqqu presented a decent rebuttal. I don't agree with all of it, but it was civil and thought out enough.

I just disagree on the fundamental definition of a fair fight. I don't think any fight is fair unless you do the research they do for the UFC or something, when the playing field is completely level and neutral. How often does that happen in a real life fight? I've NEVER been in a fair fight. Every time I've ever fought I try to gain any advantage I can to defend myself. Of course, I also don't fight unless I'm pushed to the point of no return.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
but when anyone, male or female, gets beat down for a GOOD reason, I believe justice has been served.
i love when a ****y guy or girl gets their a$$ kicked, especially when they're the one that started the fight.

- i have no sympathy for a woman who gets beat up by her boyfriend/husband and desides to stay with him.

- i'll only strike a woman if im defending myself or i'll try to restrain her.

- i've never seen a fight that was "fair", i don't know where people got that idea from.

- women these days have no problem fighting guys half their size.

- some people that have the viewpoint that life should be fair are also the people who feel they deserve special treatment.

- anyone who feels that ALL men are physical stronger than ALL women should really get out more.

a funny story for everyone :

a woman i know and her boyfriend were arguing in the street when the boyfriend stroke the woman, she retaliated by beating him up with her fist then with her shoe. minutes later her brother, hearing about the incident went to the boyfriends store to fight him. he found the boyfriend sitting on the curb hunched over with his face in his hands crying. when the boyfriend left his head up he had bruises & scares all on his face. after seeing his face the brother felt sorry for him and left.

years later her and the boyfriend were driving to see sum of her child-hood friends (she wanted to take a plane there but the boyfriend insisted on driving down there with her). they were arguing again when she stroke him and started beating him up. she pulled over to the side, pushed him out the car and left him. she when back to get him because she felt sorry for him but drove him to her parents house so he could get his car.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually live in this world, you should realize that there are situations where even a woman should be slapped and where turning your back and leaving does not solve the problem.

So please, drop the insecurity, not being a man etc. bullshyt and start thinking a little. There are situations and situations.

Defenceless women... ha! Good joke.

Ryoku

Banned
Reaction score
Learn to kino with jujitsu.

:whistle:

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
ChalengeGuyFan said:
If you actually live in this world, you should realize that there are situations where even a woman should be slapped and where turning your back and leaving does not solve the problem.

So please, drop the insecurity, not being a man etc. bullshyt and start thinking a little. There are situations and situations.

Defenceless women... ha! Good joke.
See James Bond slapping the woman in the Man with the Golden Gun.

"Who are you working for?!"

No I don't watch too many movies just a joke.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
Iqqi, no one should be hitting anyone. man or woman

women do not have th right to go around hitting anyone just because they are weak. THat's being a ***** in my opinion. fvckin wit people becuase you think you can get away with it.

I don't see why you believe so strongly that men should never hit, but women have every right to do so. even your example with the huge samurai chick was weak. a blow to knock her out??? why always the gentle approach? just because she's female? had she been a man would you then kill him?

From you posts all i get is

-Women should never, ever be hit by men. ever. if a man strikes a woman he is a b1tch. and if she harms him physically he should just walk away. if he dies than he died a strong man who doesn't ever hit women

-fighting someone weaker is pvssy and not fair. you should only fight if you think it's fair( considering that most fights are not fair, this one can be over looked. if a weak man tries to bring me down, i will defend myself. i don't care how strong he is, he messed with someone he thought he could take down but couldn't)

way to double standard
I never said this at all. I never once said it was ok for a woman to hit a man. I think anyone hitting anyone for any reason is uncivilized.

Sorry that you got what you did out of what I wrote, I think I was pretty clear that I think anyone hitting anyone weaker than them is a b!tch, which is even worse than just being uncivilized and hitting at all.

So to clear up my views on women hitting men, I think ANYONE who hits someone is uncivilized and tacky. But it is much worse for a man to hit a woman, because they can do great harm, moreso than a woman. This is just a fact. A man's strength is his strength, and to use it in a b!tch move, is a b!tch move.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an interesting song written by a woman and performed by a group of women:

HE HIT ME (IT FELT LIKE A KISS)
(Gerry Goffin / Carole King)
The Crystals

He hit me
And it felt like a kiss.
He hit me
But it didn't hurt me.

He couldn't stand to hear me say
That I'd been with someone new,
And when I told him I had been untrue

He hit me
And it felt like a kiss.
He hit me
And I knew he loved me.

If he didn't care for me
I could have never made him mad
But he hit me,
And I was glad.

(instrumental break)

Yes, he hit me
And it felt like a kiss.
He hit me
And I knew I loved him.
And then he took me in his arms
With all the tenderness there is,
And when he kissed me,
He made me his.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna drop this little bomb. Can't wait to see how the majority of your ostriches react.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/hitting-a-woman-will-turn-her-on/

For those who will be shocked
I remind you:
Please read the byline in the banner.
(fyi the banner says: Where pretty lines perish AE)

Commenter expat wrote in response to yesterday’s post about women falling deeper in love with guys like Chris Brown who physically abuse them:

After six months of casually dating a tweenager, I caught her having a fling. I might have put up with the fling, but she broke dates three nights in a row, and I became enraged by her rudeness. Those two left jabs to her face remain vivid in my brain. I must say it was an extremely intense moment - a moment of pleasure.

She says she fell in love with me at that precise point. She took me much more seriously after that.

I’ve never forgotten that life lesson. I do my best not to put myself in a situation where I’ll choose that action again. I don’t want to be that guy. But having been that guy shows a world we are told does not exist.

This is going to be a very difficult post for some of you to handle. I suggest those of you who faint at the thought of pulling off a band-aid or getting an erection at an inappropriate time pack up your dog-eared copy of The Vagina Monologues and leave now. Furthermore, anyone who can’t distinguish is from ought would be best served leaving as well.

Expat’s observation of the effect his hit had on his woman, and the experiences of those men who have talked to me about similar scenarios, mirrors my own experience. One time I backhanded my girlfriend across the face. Hard. I won’t get into the details of what led up to the altercation, except to say that the slap was fully deserved. She stumbled backwards, her hair flying in ribbons, and looked up at me holding her hand to her face. She was quiet. A few seconds of silence passed. I went and sat on the sofa in the other room for a while, then stepped outside for a walk. She was still there when I came back later that night. She sidled up to me and began pawing my chest and crotch, frantically pulling my shirt off over my head with one hand while unbuttoning her jeans with the other. No words were exchanged. In seconds we were naked, as the streetlamp outside cast shards of yellowish light on the walls.

Not to put too lewd a point on it, but her ***** was wetter than it had ever been. As she was preparing to straddle me, long streamers of mucousy ***** juice dripped from her labia onto my rock hard **** below. I remember it clear as day — the viscous juice was a faintly pale yellow, illuminated by the streetlamp light and the flicker of a TV nearby. I put my hand on the spot in between her breasts, and her heart thumped like a bass drum. She moaned in a deep, gutteral way that you only hear from big predators as they are hunched over a kill gorging themselves. My **** was burning up inside her *****, which felt like a coal fired oven.

It was the hottest sex I had ever had with her. Her passion exploded like a fireworks finale, finishing in a thermonuclear bomb of lust. Afterwards, she said her orgasms were so intense that she had almost passed out. She described seeing pinpricks of light dancing in her mind.

I have taken this experience with me to this day. I’ve had verbal fights with girlfriends before. I’ve walked out on girlfriends. I know how great after-fight sex can be (I prefer the term “after-fight” to “make-up” sex, as it better explains the underlying dynamics at play). But nothing came close in passionate intensity… no sex was hotter… than that time I backhanded my girl across her cheek. It was simple math to me — my unexpected and sudden slap had turned her on so much it left her quivering in bodyshaking orgasmic release.

I’m not going to argue in this post whether hitting a woman is alpha or beta. My belief is that on average it is the method of a lesser alpha — a transcendent alpha substitutes self-possessed mind****ing for hitting, but a nascent lesser alpha who is relatively unaccustomed to the psychoflaying provocations of especially beautiful women will often let his emotions get the best of him. I have never known a beta to hit a woman; they simply don’t have the testosterone or ballsack to do so. Most men are deathly afraid of the idea of hitting a girlfriend when she gets out of line, even more afraid than the thought of hitting another man. Therefore, I do not subscribe to the argument that hitting a “weaker woman” is inherently beta. In fact, if betas landed at least one well-placed, exquisitely timed slap on a *****y girlfriend, many of them would see their relationships improve. This is an ugly truth about women that so many refuse to confront.

Women especially do not like to confront this fact about themselves because they fear their own untameable contours of sexual desire. Women understand that if men knew what actually motivates their libido, they would be taken advantage of as their will crumbled under the onslaught of his refurbished masculine energy. They would lose their leverage in the sexual market. They would be compelled to surrender, utterly, completely, totally.

i loved that he was so powerful i was nothing.
- O, on her sadistic lover

Note that hitting a woman is context dependent. You cannot walk up to a random woman on the street, slap her in the grill, and expect her to jump your bone. Nor can you hit a woman on the first date, hoping it will close the deal. Hitting, in powerful SINGULAR bursts no more than one slap at a time, will only have the intended ***** moistening effect on women who are already in your sexual orbit. She must be your girlfriend or lover. If she isn’t already intrigued by you, hitting her won’t make her so.

For practical reasons, you should never hit a wife. Although it will fire up her loins and deepen her love for you in the moment, when the divorce comes (50% chance) at a future date, her sleazebag lawyer will coax those pleasant memories out of her and use your moment of expressive masculinity against you to royally screw you for all eternity. Yet another reason not to get married.

Commenter Paul “Faygala” Gowder wrote:

Roissy claims that the refusal of domestic violence victims to speak to the cops reveals that women like being beaten. That is such utter idiocy and dangerous drivel that it makes me practically dizzy to see that someone wrote it.

Paul is your typical lickspittle betaboy SWPLer feminist suck-up who has imbibed deeply of the reigning orthodoxy. His pinched soul is a warped and shriveled nutsack of legalese sophistry. His shoulder is drenched from years of unattainable girls crying on it. Behold him, for he is the personification and the foot soldier of the Great Lie.

I am not claiming that women WISH to be beaten. Naturally, if you ask a woman, she will say “No way I don’t want to be beaten!”. What I do claim is that despite a woman’s conscious feelings towards abusers, her loins and her heart melt for men who abuse them, as can be seen by not only their return trips to the poisoned well (50% of women return to their abusive lovers), but by their very REAL and GENUINE love for their violently abusive lovers. Nothwithstanding to the contrary all the feminist squid ink attempting to whitewash in proper PC politesse why women go back to men who hit them, the simplest, and most parsimonious explanation, is that women return to abusers because THEY LOVE THEM. They are drawn to them. I have looked into the eyes of women who were in relationships with men who hit them, and I saw love. True, deep, fathomless love. If you have ever seen the eyes of a woman in love, you’ll know what I mean. They look as if they’re cavorting on another plane of existence.

Even beautiful women like Rihanna, with nearly illimitable options on the sexual market and an extensive support network that would protect her from abusive boyfriends, cannot help but keep going back to the man who hits her. Rihanna is said to be lonely without Chris Brown. She could have almost any man, but she chooses the man who punched her in the face.

I believe this is an ingrained hindbrain preference generally shared by most women that refuses to comfort the egos of the faint of heart and the blind of reality. Now whether this innate preference is a misfiring of the female brain’s coding for dominant men, or simply an extreme example of such a preference that lies along a spectrum of lust for men possessing varying degrees of dominance is open for discussion. But one thing is clear:

Chicks dig power, and hitting a woman is a form of power.

My thesis, based on this fundamental understanding of female psychology, is that women get turned on by the display of power when a man delivers a hit, even, maybe especially, a hit that targets herself.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued...

Roissy Maxim #2: Women are turned on by displays of male power. Striking in anger or contempt or disciplinary scorn is one such form of power.

Be aware that none of what I’ve written above is a deliberation on the morality of hitting women. I explain reality and human nature as it is, and in so doing give you the tools with which to advantage yourselves. I leave the decision of what to do with these tools up to you. The Dark Church of Roissy exists beyond the shackles of morality, where angels fear to tread.

Personally, I don’t advocate hitting women, despite knowing full well that it works. In this day and age, it is a risky venture, and there are better methods of training your girlfriend to be the best woman she can be to you. The right frame of mind and tight game will be just as effective, if not moreso in the long run, as a firm slap for turning your girlfriend into an Army of One Loyal *****.

Furthermore, it has been my experience that reaching the heights of alphadom precludes frequent emotional outbursts that would result in a physical confrontation. Striking in anger every time a girl tests your mettle is not the way of the rock solid alpha. Amused mastery and grace under pressure, in most circumstances, is the superior attitude. But an infrequent blast of animated masculine zeal, sometimes in the form of a slap to the face, will reaffirm your love for her in her eyes, and convince her of your worthiness. Not to mention set her ***** aflame. This is a reaction she will not be able to control, no matter how many feminist manifestos she reads.

I don’t think there is anything particularly wrong in hitting a woman, though I don’t recommend you do it the same way that you hit a man.
- Sean Connery

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ What a crock of sad sh!t.

Women who like getting hit have ISSUES BIG TIME. And there are certainly women like that, one of my former best friends is a bright and shining example of a girl who will drive a man to hit her. She doesn't feel loved until he hits her. And she at least knows she has a fvcked up issue she should probably be in therapy for.

Women who have been hit and love their abuser... loved him before he hit her. Most women who go back do so because their LOVE for the partner makes her want to believe he can and will change - ie never hit her again.

The chick described above has not just issues, but FVCKING ISSUES, and good luck to that relationship.

That whole post is a misguided attempt to explain that women like tough men. Which is true. But that post is misguided, and dwelves more into the psychological intracasies of a FVCKED UP WOMAN, an abusive fvcked up man, and a totally fvcked up relationship that hopefully will not last long enough to spawn more fvcked up human beings who learned violence is necessary for meaning.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Women who like getting hit have ISSUES BIG TIME. And there are certainly women like that, one of my former best friends is a bright and shining example of a girl who will drive a man to hit her. She doesn't feel loved until he hits her. And she at least knows she has a fvcked up issue she should probably be in therapy for.

Women who have been hit and love their abuser... loved him before he hit her. Most women who go back do so because their LOVE for the partner makes her want to believe he can and will change - ie never hit her again.

The chick described above has not just issues, but FVCKING ISSUES, and good luck to that relationship.

That whole post is a misguided attempt to explain that women like tough men. Which is true. But that post is misguided, and dwelves more into the psychological intracasies of a FVCKED UP WOMAN, an abusive fvcked up man, and a totally fvcked up relationship that hopefully will not last long enough to spawn more fvcked up human beings who learned violence is necessary for meaning.
What a fantastic example of emotional ramblings! Girls are cute, so much in here but says so very little.

"Women who like getting hit have ISSUES BIG TIME. And there are certainly women like that, one of my former best friends is a bright and shining example of a girl who will drive a man to hit her".

Says it all really! nothing else to add.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike a lot of people on this board, I've had grown men be afraid because I'm standing in the room. I never put my hands on people when I'm angry because I have a good idea of what I can do without trying. That being said, the only way I would put my hands on a woman is to either be affectionate or, in the extreme, to defend myself. Be a man. When most guys are arguing, our instinct is to walk away and be left alone, so go with it. When you can't, learn to deal with things without your fists. I mean, this site is supposed to be about men aspiring to be something nobler in a world that doesn't see real men as often. Act like it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another way of looking at hitting in terms of context is during sex.

During sex women will let you to slap their asses, pull their hair, hold their neck tight from behind and slam your d1ck into them. The more freaky one's would want you to slap them, choke them, push/throw them against the wall and some women will get off if you "pretend" to rape them!

Hitting a woman basically comes down to power and who has it. A man in most cases will be alot stronger then a woman and therefore if he hits a woman out of anger, the power that a woman gained during their verbal argument just evaporated. She cannot win by hitting him back, therefore she has the means of using the legal system to get him back. In sex, hitting is a power sharing agreement because SHE WANTS YOU TO HIT HER IN A CERTAIN WAY and therefore she isn't losing any power which is why it is acceptable.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Now Iqqi i will say that i agree with you on this. I can never understand how you say you love someone but you beat them

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I never said this at all. I never once said it was ok for a woman to hit a man. I think anyone hitting anyone for any reason is uncivilized.

Sorry that you got what you did out of what I wrote, I think I was pretty clear that I think anyone hitting anyone weaker than them is a b!tch, which is even worse than just being uncivilized and hitting at all.

So to clear up my views on women hitting men, I think ANYONE who hits someone is uncivilized and tacky. But it is much worse for a man to hit a woman, because they can do great harm, moreso than a woman. This is just a fact. A man's strength is his strength, and to use it in a b!tch move, is a b!tch move.

You have to remember, not all men are strong. i've seen some big strong chicks in my life.

not all men have "Strength" that can do so much harm to a woman