Wife beaters, the ultimate AFCs? [merged]

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIGHT, because if it was the other way around, and the GF caught the BF, she sure could beat the sh!t out of him, huh.

Fvcking LAME AZZ sh!t I am reading here.

I am disgusted.
Yes she could beat the shyt out of him, because he is a man, and cant hit her back. I've had more than one GF go ballistic and start punching me in the face repeatedly over stupid shyt, and I didnt hit her back. That is being a man. I can take a few punches

A few months ago, I had some stupid evil cvnt follow me in the bathroom, and start punching me in the back of the head while I was taking a piss. (she is NOT a gf, or ex or anything. She is just a psychopath who causes trouble. I literally have bullet holes in my vehicle because of this insane demon-bytch.) She does this all the time, to different people, for no good reason. She comes up and starts spitting in guys faces, and punching them in the face, calling them pvssies, knowing full well they wont hit her back. She wont back down. Every time I run into her, she starts shyt. I have been MORE than tolerant of this cvnt, and have not raised a finger towards her. If I did, I'd have gnarly biker dudes after me. I have tolerance, but I understand if other people arent. I wont do it, but I REALLY hope she pushes some guy too far someday, and ends up in the hospital. Like I said Iqqi, these are EXTREME examples. Are you really lame enough to say she wouldnt deserve it if some dude cleaned her clock, after pulling that kind of shyt night after night? Fvck you if you do. Seriously. Totally different scenario as a woman beater. I dont even think its right to hit a chick if she hits you first, but she keeps pushing, and pushing,and wont stop, she deserves a beating.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woodsworth said:
A man should never hit a woman. In an extreme case, I think if a girl slaps you in the face, you should be allowed to slap her back with the same force (not harder using your manly strength). I think that's a fair deal. But I wouldn't even do this in real life.
HOW CAN SHE SLAP!!!???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DpGEHaa6dY

:crackup:

On a serious note, if you can avoid getting hit and not hit back then this is the best method to take.

If a woman ever dares and actually slaps you, you are going to be better off as just TAKING IT and walking away because you DIDN'T LOSE CONTROL. The only reason you would hit her back is because your ego just took a beating and deep down you conceptualized that in order to regain your masculinity you have to kick the sh1t out of her. Well since you are naturally stronger then a woman, you couldn't possibly calculate the amount of force that will be equal to the amount she laid on you and therefore you will end up hurting her more. All it takes is one phone call from her to the cops where she shows a black eye or a swollen lip and it’s off to the slammer for you (lets see you try to argue that you defended yourself from a slap when you are at least 5 inches taller and probably outweigh your woman by a good 50 lbs). What you will end up with is a criminal record and you can also lose your job, just because you lost control.

Now if she comes all aggressive on you with her fists, then you just catch her arms and hold her by overpowering her. Then you tell her: “I am going to let you go and I am going to leave because I am done with you” and just walk way.

Now if she comes at you with a knife, be my guest to punch her right in the face because your life is actually in serious danger. Make sure to be the first to pick up the phone and tell the cops you just defended yourself from a knife attack otherwise she will call and accuse you of attacking her.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
horaholic said:
......she wouldnt deserve it if some dude cleaned her clock? after pulling that kind of shyt?
Cleaned her clock! :crackup:

Don't have much to add here.. most often when dealing with one of these cooks its better to trust that the sooner or later someone out there will crack and be unfortunate enough to be the one to teach them a lesson in accountability.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
as a guy who's gotten into a fight with a girl before in my younger years, i have to say the never hit women thing is complete bull. women are not helpless frail little dolls

not only did i get in trouble for defending myself, but she go into no trouble at all, when she was the one who jumped on my back and started wailing on my head.Bullsh1t. complete bulsh1t
needless to say i slammed her to the ground to get her off my back. it had nothing to do with my masculinity being threatened at all, i just don't want some fool hitting me.

i think anyone, including women, should know to choose your fights wisely, and that it is not wise, nor safe, to go around striking people because you want to

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
No you morons, that is when you exercise control as a MAN and leave.

Fvcking wimpy a$$ morons.
I'll be damned if I'm just going to have my ass kicked by someone, be it man or woman. There is no reason why I should not defend myself if I'm being physically harmed by a woman.

Seeing as you condone violence towards women,
Iqqi, by telling me that I should NOT defend myself, you're condoning violence towards men. Maybe it's the woman who should excercise control and leave. :rolleyes:

Women who are violent towards ANYBODY need a good swift kick in the ass, whether it be dealt out by a man or a woman. The same goes for men.

I agree that men should not initiate violence toward the woman, but I believe men should defend themselves regardless of what the other person has between their legs.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True feelings coming out iqqi? That double standard just gets in the way doesn't it?

You are not objective at all. At least I can see your point and make a rebuttal. You haven't even answered me yet. You'd rather jump to conclusions over these other guys' comments and accuse us of condoning violence toward women when nothing even remotely similar to that has been posted.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really, if some chick just walked up to you and punched you in the face, would you just be a WOMAN and leave? didn't think so
What I would do is get another girl to beat the sh1t out of her. My ex GF was a powerlifter, I have seen her literally throw another b1tch to the ground when the other girl attempted to start sh1t with me.

As far as double standards go, I will not hit a girl with a closed fist...ever. I don't think I can bring myself to do it. But I do agree that females who think that they are men all of the sudden NEED to get beaten down. Preferably by another female. I know several girls in gangs who will take care of just this sort of thing for a very small fee, or for free if they don't like the girl.

Reaction score
i thought iqqi is a female troll who riles up people on threads in order to get attention

i wouldnt take what she says seriously, as she is a lonely depressed alcoholic, who apparently is FOR violence against men, but AGAINST violence against women

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
i thought iqqi is a female troll who riles up people on threads in order to get attention
Troll is almost a stretch.

Almost.

Reaction score
When a woman deserves to be have her a$$ kicked

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3965863

Clearly in this article, the man tried to not get violent with the woman who tried to hurt him, and as a result, she tried to kill him. If he had given her one swift punch to the face, he would not have ended up with a knife in his neck.

BUT WAIT

a man, in the legal system in America, cannot defend himsef, because thanks to feminism he will be seen as an abuser, so no matter HOW BAD the deed a woman does (even if she is trying to kill him), the man will be the one who pays for it with jailtime.

WAIT THERE's MORE

what did the woman get from trying to murder her boyfriend? $25000 fine and no jailtime

WHY??

because she is precious and it would be wrong to punish her to the fullest extent of the law (the fullest extent of the law applies only to men of course)

The legal system, and the moral/ethic code is very much messed up in this country, and that feeling gets reinforced when I read some BS like this story.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
what's this like the 3rd woman beating thread? lol

women worldwide need their asses kicked! just like in the old days

that woman needs atleast 50 years in prison, plus a good ass beating though

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woodsworth said:
A man should never hit a woman. In an extreme case, I think if a girl slaps you in the face, you should be allowed to slap her back with the same force (not harder using your manly strength). I think that's a fair deal. But I wouldn't even do this in real life.

But using your manly strength to beat up a girl just because she cheated on you? Bull****. You're allowed to walk away and go and cheat on her. That's fair. You are never allowed to beat her up for it.

I think that men get off on beating up women because it's the one area in which the woman is helpless, and thus when a cowardly man runs out of other options he resorts to this. I agree with iqqi, it's pretty pathetic
Your post is VERY correct, yet VERY misplaced. I don't think the guys saying it's OK to hit a woman, are necessarily saying it's OK to hit a woman for the reasons you stated. I think it's a more of a self-defense sort of thing.

Most all abuse cases involving relationships are pathetic, you're right about that, and it's usually for the AFC reasons the OP was getting at.

Believe me, if I was ever in a situation where a woman threatened me with violence, I would try my best to excuse myself until I had no choice. Then I would fvck her ass up, just like a guy, when my life and health is in danger. That's not AFC, cowardly, or pathetic. Rare? Yes, and it probably won't ever happen.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he had defended himself and disarmed her sensibly, then called the authorities immediately and made a statement, I bet he wouldn't have been arrested and punished.

I don't know, maybe he would have, they seem to treat these domestic cases differently, like you said.

Reaction score
Physically fighting is retarded way to solve your problems and accomplishes absolutely nothing, legal repercussions or not. So nobody 'deserves a severe ass beating.' That's a belief commonly held by 14 year old boys, but hopefully not anyone too many years older.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FireOnTheMountain said:
Physically fighting is retarded way to solve your problems and accomplishes absolutely nothing, legal repercussions or not. So nobody 'deserves a severe ass beating.' That's a belief commonly held by 14 year old boys, but hopefully not anyone too many years older.
Thank you. End of discussion.

I am not going to argue with anyone here who thinks there is any kind of justification for beating a woman. Obviously if someone is trying to kill you, you do what you have to, but many times that does not include beating someone's ass. Would you beat a 12 year olds ass? Why not? Because they do not have the strength you have.

The best defense towards a woman who you are in a relationship with, is to LEAVE HER. If you do not agree, you do not have good self worth. Even if she hits you, lets be real. In MOST CASES the girl is not a sumo wrestler. Which I think was one guy's justification. :rolleyes: If the girl is acting like a child, and hitting you, then get out of the situation, and LEAVE HER. If it is an unknown woman, you have a case. Call the police. That b!tch is obviously pyscho. And once again... LEAVE the situation.

One of the main differences between men and women, is that men are physically STRONGER than women. In pretty much ALL cases. Even a little guy is stronger than a big woman, in most cases. And in MOST CASES, a man hitting a woman, for whatever reason, it is a BIGGER MAN, not some worst case scenario where the chick is Jessica from Heroes, and he is a regular small dude. If some big huge chick is running at you with a samurai sword, then you might need to give her a blow to knock her out and save yourself... but that is just some unlikely sh!t.

I am against anyone fighting someone smaller than themselves, or weaker. To me that is the ultimate sign of a b!tch. And it does not matter the "reasoning", if anything that makes you MORE of a b!tch.

And just because a woman is pyscho, immature, tacky, whatever, why would you want to respond by being a b!tch?

You can come up with a bunch of different reasons for hitting women, and all of them are lame and say you should probably have a pvssy of your own since you are a pvssy, and you might as well give up your balls.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I totally agree with the OP, about guys beating up chicks. Its, pvssy , and wrong on many levels, but there are a few exceptions I deem excusable.

Noone should get their ass kicked for no good reason, guy or girl. (even though its good for us guys sometimes) But... why should someone be exempt from a well deserved ass whoopin just because they have a vagina? I have never hit a chick, and never will, but there are some chicks I know that are so fvcked up, I would love for someone (male or female) to just fvck them up. This is a RARE thing for me to think, but it happens.

How about giving another guy a bj behind your back, then kissing you ten minutes later? How about being a prostitute behind their fiances back? How about falsely accusing a guy of rape, thus ruining his life forever, even if she admits she made it up? How about stealing thousands of dollars? How about when she gets a bunch of guys to kick another guy's ass, because he dumped her? How about knowingly having a guy raise her child til he is 18 before telling him it wasnt his? Some people NEED their ass beat, girl or guy. I wont do it however, but its not because I am a gentleman, its because I dont want the repercussions. Noone is a 'tool' for understanding certain situations.

Because they have a vagina, they should be exempt from punishment? We all know there is nothing the law will do, so if a guy kicks these cvnts teeth in for being an evil piece of shyt, I will NEVER sympathize with the chick. "I aint sayin' its right... But I UNDERSTAND." -Chris Rock. Of course, this is a HUGE difference from guys who just push their dominance. Those guys are pvssy little bytches. You have to admit though, that when wife beating wasn't such a big deal, that women were a hell of a lot more loyal.
Awesome post.

I agree with the majority of your examples.

Only one I don't agree with is the chick being a prostitute behind a fiances back as in that case the guy hadn't yet committed to a long marriage where he busted his ass to support her and raise any kids.

In that case he can just dump her.

Though yes indeed I say that simply walking away in these bad situations is the better choice for the man legally but life isn't all black and white and the law doesn't punish women or even men for being moral scumbags but maybe sometime somebody's got to so like that Chris Rock quote I too understand.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Thank you. End of discussion.

I am not going to argue with anyone here who thinks there is any kind of justification for beating a woman. Obviously if someone is trying to kill you, you do what you have to, but many times that does not include beating someone's ass. Would you beat a 12 year olds ass? Why not? Because they do not have the strength you have.

The best defense towards a woman who you are in a relationship with, is to LEAVE HER. If you do not agree, you do not have good self worth. Even if she hits you, lets be real. In MOST CASES the girl is not a sumo wrestler. Which I think was one guy's justification. :rolleyes: If the girl is acting like a child, and hitting you, then get out of the situation, and LEAVE HER. If it is an unknown woman, you have a case. Call the police. That b!tch is obviously pyscho. And once again... LEAVE the situation.

One of the main differences between men and women, is that men are physically STRONGER than women. In pretty much ALL cases. Even a little guy is stronger than a big woman, in most cases. And in MOST CASES, a man hitting a woman, for whatever reason, it is a BIGGER MAN, not some worst case scenario where the chick is Jessica from Heroes, and he is a regular small dude. If some big huge chick is running at you with a samurai sword, then you might need to give her a blow to knock her out and save yourself... but that is just some unlikely sh!t.

I am against anyone fighting someone smaller than themselves, or weaker. To me that is the ultimate sign of a b!tch. And it does not matter the "reasoning", if anything that makes you MORE of a b!tch.

And just because a woman is pyscho, immature, tacky, whatever, why would you want to respond by being a b!tch?

You can come up with a bunch of different reasons for hitting women, and all of them are lame and say you should probably have a pvssy of your own since you are a pvssy, and you might as well give up your balls.

Iqqi, no one should be hitting anyone. man or woman

women do not have th right to go around hitting anyone just because they are weak. THat's being a ***** in my opinion. fvckin wit people becuase you think you can get away with it.

but one day that person might fvck wit the wrong person, and then get what's coming to them

I don't see why you believe so strongly that men should never hit, but women have every right to do so. even your example with the huge samurai chick was weak. a blow to knock her out??? why always the gentle approach? just because she's female? had she been a man would you then kill him?

From you posts all i get is

-Women should never, ever be hit by men. ever. if a man strikes a woman he is a b1tch. and if she harms him physically he should just walk away. if he dies than he died a strong man who doesn't ever hit women

-fighting someone weaker is pvssy and not fair. you should only fight if you think it's fair( considering that most fights are not fair, this one can be over looked. if a weak man tries to bring me down, i will defend myself. i don't care how strong he is, he messed with someone he thought he could take down but couldn't)

way to double standard

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If some big huge chick is running at you with a samurai sword, then you might need to give her a blow to knock her out and save yourself
Iqqi, if I was being chased by someone with a fvcking knife or a sword, I'd be running like I've got hot coal up my ass. The stupid thing to do is to confront them since I'd be likely to get injured worse than if I ran.

A woman should know NOT to attack a man under ANY circumstances. If she does, she fully deserves whatever he does to defend himself.

You can come up with a bunch of different reasons for hitting women, and all of them are lame
Again, I have only stated one reason for hitting a woman - physical violence. Any other reason is purely AFC.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Awesome post.

I agree with the majority of your examples.

Only one I don't agree with is the chick being a prostitute behind a fiances back as in that case the guy hadn't yet committed to a long marriage where he busted his ass to support her and raise any kids.

In that case he can just dump her.
Well, that DID happen to me, and I have never even considered hitting her for anything she's done to me, (but I wouldnt blame someone else if they did, not saying its right) but a couple years later when we were fb's, and she blew me off for some scumbag ex hells angel, she thought was the nicest guy ever, he ended up beating the shyt out of her. She called me for a shoulder to cry on, but I didn't have one ounce of sympathy in me. I dont know why the guy did it, but I know how she is, and what she does, so I can take a guess.

And here's my whole point right here: I totally think the guy is a pvssy ass little bytch for beating her up, cuz one thing I DO know about her, is she's not violent. But... I'm kind of glad someone did. That's all I'm saying. I don't advocate violence (usually), but when anyone, male or female, gets beat down for a GOOD reason, I believe justice has been served.