Wife beaters, the ultimate AFCs? [merged]

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking about dudes like Chris Brown, or even worse people like OJ Simpson who have beat their wives(or killed in OJ's case).

Feminist look at this whole thing as a manifestation of male dominance and aggression used to subjugate women. But after my DJ education, I see these guys are being the ultimate AFCs. It takes an extreme amount of insecurity to beat a woman into submission. A DJ is not afraid to walk away from a situation that is not working for him. A wife beater lives in such constant fear of losing control of the frame that he is willing to resort to violence to maintain it, rather than by being the prize and demonstrating by your life and behavior that this woman is not going to be able to do better than you. The wife beater has put the woman he is beating at the center of his world when it comes down to it.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
speakeasy said:
I'm thinking about dudes like Chris Brown, or even worse people like OJ Simpson who have beat their wives(or killed in OJ's case).

Feminist look at this whole thing as a manifestation of male dominance and aggression used to subjugate women. But after my DJ education, I see these guys are being the ultimate AFCs. It takes an extreme amount of insecurity to beat a woman into submission. A DJ is not afraid to walk away from a situation that is not working for him. A wife beater lives in such constant fear of losing control of the frame that he is willing to resort to violence to maintain it, rather than by being the prize and demonstrating by your life and behavior that this woman is not going to be able to do better than you. The wife beater has put the woman he is beating at the center of his world when it comes down to it.
Not that I'm advocating wife beating, but it depends what he's beating her for, that determines whether it's AFC or not. If he's beating her out of jealousy or out of fear that she wants to leave him, then yeah, that's AFC.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Not that I'm advocating wife beating, but it depends what he's beating her for, that determines whether it's AFC or not. If he's beating her out of jealousy or out of fear that she wants to leave him, then yeah, that's AFC.
Uhh...it seems that you are to a mild degree. What exactly would a woman due to deserve to get her fraile little ass beat? Thats kinda attitude is why guys lose their sh*t and whoop some ass. Why not just kill some dogs and beat up some kids? Instead of hitting people who have NO chance to fight back, why not grow some balls and go get in a bar fit. Tool.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with the OP, about guys beating up chicks. Its, pvssy , and wrong on many levels, but there are a few exceptions I deem excusable.

Noone should get their ass kicked for no good reason, guy or girl. (even though its good for us guys sometimes) But... why should someone be exempt from a well deserved ass whoopin just because they have a vagina? I have never hit a chick, and never will, but there are some chicks I know that are so fvcked up, I would love for someone (male or female) to just fvck them up. This is a RARE thing for me to think, but it happens.

What exactly would a woman due to deserve to get her fraile little ass beat?
How about giving another guy a bj behind your back, then kissing you ten minutes later? How about being a prostitute behind their fiances back? How about falsely accusing a guy of rape, thus ruining his life forever, even if she admits she made it up? How about stealing thousands of dollars? How about when she gets a bunch of guys to kick another guy's ass, because he dumped her? How about knowingly having a guy raise her child til he is 18 before telling him it wasnt his? Some people NEED their ass beat, girl or guy. I wont do it however, but its not because I am a gentleman, its because I dont want the repercussions. Noone is a 'tool' for understanding certain situations.

Because they have a vagina, they should be exempt from punishment? We all know there is nothing the law will do, so if a guy kicks these cvnts teeth in for being an evil piece of shyt, I will NEVER sympathize with the chick. "I aint sayin' its right... But I UNDERSTAND." -Chris Rock. Of course, this is a HUGE difference from guys who just push their dominance. Those guys are pvssy little bytches. You have to admit though, that when wife beating wasn't such a big deal, that women were a hell of a lot more loyal.

Ryoku

Banned
Reaction score
Not saying that I believe there is any justifiable reason to strike a woman, except in fear of one's life - she apparently gave him genital herpes, after lying about it.

I don't know about you, I'd be irked.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Would not do it. If they did something really bad i still would not do it but that does not mean i probably would not think about it. ;)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I totally agree with the OP, about guys beating up chicks. Its, pvssy , and wrong on many levels, but there are a few exceptions I deem excusable.

Noone should get their ass kicked for no good reason, guy or girl. (even though its good for us guys sometimes) But... why should someone be exempt from a well deserved ass whoopin just because they have a vagina? I have never hit a chick, and never will, but there are some chicks I know that are so fvcked up, I would love for someone (male or female) to just fvck them up. This is a RARE thing for me to think, but it happens.

How about giving another guy a bj behind your back, then kissing you ten minutes later? How about being a prostitute behind their fiances back? How about falsely accusing a guy of rape, thus ruining his life forever, even if she admits she made it up? How about stealing thousands of dollars? How about when she gets a bunch of guys to kick another guy's ass, because he dumped her? How about knowingly having a guy raise her child til he is 18 before telling him it wasnt his? Some people NEED their ass beat, girl or guy. I wont do it however, but its not because I am a gentleman, its because I dont want the repercussions. Noone is a 'tool' for understanding certain situations.

Because they have a vagina, they should be exempt from punishment? We all know there is nothing the law will do, so if a guy kicks these cvnts teeth in for being an evil piece of shyt, I will NEVER sympathize with the chick. "I aint sayin' its right... But I UNDERSTAND." -Chris Rock. Of course, this is a HUGE difference from guys who just push their dominance. Those guys are pvssy little bytches. You have to admit though, that when wife beating wasn't such a big deal, that women were a hell of a lot more loyal.
Excellent post.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
um, because it is not a fair fight? :down:

What the FVCK.
When is a civilian fight EVER fair, besides the UFC? I doubt most bar fights occur coincidently between two people of the same sex, size, strength, experience, fighting ability, motive, drunkenness, etc. Most bullies don't pick on people their own size. If a 5'8" 145 lb. dude is getting messed with in the bar by a 6'5" 245 lb. douchebag meathead, the little guy better back down and get out of there. Like I said, when CAN a fight be fair?

The only time a fight is fair is when the person who starts it gets their ass kicked.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
um, because it is not a fair fight? :down:

What the FVCK.
What do you mean , 'what the fvck?"

How about giving another guy a bj behind your back, then kissing you ten minutes later? How about being a prostitute behind their fiances back? How about falsely accusing a guy of rape, thus ruining his life forever, even if she admits she made it up? How about stealing thousands of dollars? How about when she gets a bunch of guys to kick another guy's ass, because he dumped her? How about knowingly having a guy raise her child til he is 18 before telling him it wasnt his?
If a female did any of the above things, you think they deserve a fair fight??? Are you fvcking kidding me???? Anyone, male or female, who is that much of a piece of shyt, deserves a severe ass beating. This is not anywhere near the same category of someone beating his girl, for a stupid reason, or a guy punching a chick for talking shyt. I am citing extreme cases here, not pvssy controlling shyt, so down thumbs down me! I'll do it right back! :down:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly would a woman due to deserve to get her fraile little ass beat?
If she attacks first, I think that's enough.

Sam Kinison once said "I don't advocate violence against women. I UNDERSTAND IT, but I don't advocate it."

I hit a woman once. We were playful and she'd do this 'play slap' to my face. I told her to stop doing it, but she continued. At one point, she slapped my face hard enough to knock my glasses off. My instant reaction was to smack the bytch across the face. Needless to say, all 'play slapping' stopped after that.

Most stupid 5hit that women do (cheating, stealing, calling you names) warrants a kick to the curb. When a woman physically harms you, that's when you fight back.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
When a woman physically harms you, that's when you fight back.
No you morons, that is when you exercise control as a MAN and leave.

Fvcking wimpy a$$ morons. :down:

horaholic said:
If a female did any of the above things, you think they deserve a fair fight??? Are you fvcking kidding me???? Anyone, male or female, who is that much of a piece of shyt, deserves a severe ass beating. This is not anywhere near the same category of someone beating his girl, for a stupid reason, or a guy punching a chick for talking shyt. I am citing extreme cases here, not pvssy controlling shyt, so down thumbs down me! I'll do it right back! :down:
RIGHT, because if it was the other way around, and the GF caught the BF, she sure could beat the sh!t out of him, huh.

Fvcking LAME AZZ sh!t I am reading here.

I am disgusted.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you guys talk about ass beatings as its a common occurrence. Have you ever had your ass kicked? With weapons?

I got jumped by 3 dudes in high school when I was 15. I was hit in the head with a baseball bat which led my brain to hemorrhage, broken collar bone and 2 broken ribs. I wasn't able to see for three days and I was so drugged up I couldn't even piss by myself. I was in the hospital for 5 weeks, 1.5 being in ICU.

The reason I bring this up is that most of you have probably never been really beaten. Beaten to the point where there was a possibility you may die.

If you're not man enough to get up and walk away, you really need to ask yourself - what kind of character do I possess?

If you let some trivial **** about who she is nailing, and it gets to you to the point where you lose your **** and hit her, then you're not a man, you're a disgrace.

Yes, if a chick is coming at you with a knife - defend yourself, by all means necessary. This doesn't mean there is some justifiable reason to strike a woman.

My point - if you think hitting a woman is alright, then it should be ok for her to falsely accuse you.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
No you morons, that is when you exercise control as a MAN and leave.

Fvcking wimpy a$$ morons. :down:

RIGHT, because if it was the other way around, and the GF caught the BF, she sure could beat the sh!t out of him, huh.

I am disgusted.
Iqqi, i love my gf with all my heart, but if she physically threatened me with danger of harm (and i have even told her this and she agrees) then i while not beat the sh1t out of her but i WILL defend myself. I will make it hurt

I don't care who it is. if someone has the nerve to try and cause huge physical damage me, and is threat to me, then they will be put to a stop

If my wife tried to knock me out, then i won't just leave. i'd do my best to not let her even do it first of all, but then let her know that is unacceptable and i will not stand for it

really, if some chick just walked up to you and punched you in the face, would you just be a WOMAN and leave? didn't think so

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
If you're not man enough to get up and walk away, you really need to ask yourself - what kind of character do I possess?

If you let some trivial **** about who she is nailing, and it gets to you to the point where you lose your **** and hit her, then you're not a man, you're a disgrace.

Yes, if a chick is coming at you with a knife - defend yourself, by all means necessary. This doesn't mean there is some justifiable reason to strike a woman.
This is pretty much how I feel (and I mentioned this in the other thread). I don't think I could let a girl rattle me enough that I NEED to physically submit her. That just shows emotional weakness on my part. The only exception is, obviously, if your life is in danger and unless the girl is SEVERELY psycho and chasing you with a knife, your life is most likely NEVER in danger from a girl. Try to justify it all you want, if you need to hit a girl to get her to submit, you are a weak, overemotional, pvssy.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
This is pretty much how I feel (and I mentioned this in the other thread). I don't think I could let a girl rattle me enough that I NEED to physically submit her. That just shows emotional weakness on my part. The only exception is, obviously, if your life is in danger and unless the girl is SEVERELY psycho and chasing you with a knife, your life is most likely NEVER in danger from a girl. Try to justify it all you want, if you need to hit a girl to get her to submit, you are a weak, overemotional, pvssy.
I hold everyone on the same level. if a chick tries to beat me down, then i have to defend myself. this bullsh1t about not hitting women, ever....is fake, if a chick comes like a man to bring the pain, then she will be dealt with as such. not saying i'd beat the crap out of her like the cop did, but she will know i'm there, and that i mean business.

I bet all you nay sayers would not feel the same way if a man shorter than you came up and tried to harm you. i bet you'd beat his ass then, even though it's still not a fair fights.

like said before, the only fights that are fair are UFC and ones where the underdog wins

Woodsworth

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should never hit a woman. In an extreme case, I think if a girl slaps you in the face, you should be allowed to slap her back with the same force (not harder using your manly strength). I think that's a fair deal. But I wouldn't even do this in real life.

But using your manly strength to beat up a girl just because she cheated on you? Bull****. You're allowed to walk away and go and cheat on her. That's fair. You are never allowed to beat her up for it.

I think that men get off on beating up women because it's the one area in which the woman is helpless, and thus when a cowardly man runs out of other options he resorts to this. I agree with iqqi, it's pretty pathetic

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:

I am disgusted.

Iqqi, you'd be surprised

I'm for certain when i say that there are alot of big strong females out there.

My wifey could have handled anyone of her ex boyfriends, being short and weighing less than she does.
and could even give me a run even though i'm alittle bigger and way stronger than she is.

she's got mad skillz