Why you should ALWAYS lie to women

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
So I stumbled upon two provocative videos. Initially, I thought it was some low level PUA crap. However, some very insightful truths were presented.

If you have one of the following problems:
- Women confuse you
- Dating a BPD chick
- Not sure what to think about mixed messages/inconsistent behavior
- Have no power in your relationship
- Can't stop acting like a beta b!tch
- Fear of rejection
- Insecure about losing a woman you like

The nature of women:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrJ4OYDRGsA

The role of beta losers in relationships and society:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXZ-8gXMz8

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the excellent posts coming bro

Women face no morality nor honour hence lying to them is totally acceptable.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
Keep the excellent posts coming bro

Women face no morality nor honour hence lying to them is totally acceptable.
And men do???

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a few MGTOW type videos and this guy right here is very coherent and I actually sit down and watch his videos and make sure I can catch and remember everything he says, compared to similar videos. Good videos on point

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is un-healthy extremism.. I could only listen to a few seconds of the guy talking in the video because his voice just sounds like it is full of hate..

Yes women lie.. and we can to.. but really? Do you need to take it this far and say to ALWAYS lie to women?

That is some self esteem issues imo.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
This is un-healthy extremism.. I could only listen to a few seconds of the guy talking in the video because his voice just sounds like it is full of hate..

Yes women lie.. and we can to.. but really? Do you need to take it this far and say to ALWAYS lie to women?

This.

That's my biggest beef with the MGTOW movement. They preach a good game but they often come off as women hating.

All this extremism is not necessary to not be an AFC.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of it does come off as women hating, but the truth does not stop for the opinions of others.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does men have to do with this website or the videos besides being the constant? Men come to this website to better themselves and to understand women better. The video is talking women, we know men lie, cheat, steal ETC, but the videos are talking about WOMEN. If you want to find out about men than you can find a youtube video on gay MGTOW

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Some of it does come off as women hating, but the truth does not stop for the opinions of others.
So you're saying all women are liars, all blacks are thugs.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"... but that is woman... a walking contradiction... a walking lie." Fvck me!

No. This guy just sounds burnt and angry, and letting anger be your moral compass is bad news for everyone.

I came to this site because I like women and wanted more of them, but on a level playing field, not because I hate them.
Always good to hear other people's opinions, but as MillionBillionaire said, this one's a bit extreme I think.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I won't lie to a woman because I think it's something a b!tch ass guy does when is afraid she won't like what you are saying and araid she will leave you because of it.

Personally I don't really care if she leaves hence I have no issues telling her the truth. That being said, how MUCH of the truth she gets is up for discussion. And if she thinks something and says it herself out loud to me in the form of a question, and you want her to think its true, just laugh it off and she will think you have just affirmed its true when you haven't really done anything of the sort and can always backtrack as needed since you never said one way or the other.

Don't lie just don't necessarily tell them the whole truth, or clarify what they are thinking. It lets their hamster run in overdrive, and the more time they spend thinking about you and trying to figure you out, the less time they have to be thinking of your competition...

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of digging yourself in a pitfall of lies that the chick will hold over your head, why not just watch what you say altogether?

In other words don't tell the chick anything too personal or sensitive until they've proven they can be trusted. You can always dodge around questions you don't want to answer.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
Instead of digging yourself in a pitfall of lies that the chick will hold over your head, why not just watch what you say altogether?

In other words don't tell the chick anything too personal or sensitive until they've proven they can be trusted. You can always dodge around questions you don't want to answer.
This. (repped)

Plus I wont be the person I would hate to date. And I really hate manipulative liars.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. As if women are the only liars. As if men don't lie. What is 'status' if not the equivalent of women's deception of make-up and clothes etc? Isn't 'Game' recourse to lying? Dress well, good grooming, social value - to demonstrate something we are not? To demonstrate the illusion that we are someone we are not.

Lying is the one defining trait of the human being (male or female). Animals don't lie because they do not have recourse to language.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Jaylan said:
Plus I wont be the person I would hate to date. And I really hate manipulative liars.
Agreed. Men should lead by example and be above a lot of the petty BS that women do.

That doesn't mean be an open book. Be a honest guy who still knows how to keep his mouth shut about certain things.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying all women are liars, all blacks are thugs.
You're missing the whole point. He is talking about women, he said men lie to and in another video of his he calls out Tyler Perry and and Steve Harvey for lying to women and making money out of them and their entitlement delusions. I do agree I don't want to lie to people point blank period. But I agree with his "you will not question me" philosophy if I am in a relationship I don't need no one questioning what I do where I go I am a free man. As for the lying to women, he probably made the video before he thought it true.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
- Women confuse you
- Dating a BPD chick
- Fear of rejection
Do you think lying is going to solve these problems? Be serious, if you have no power lying is not going to help. Lying is a trait of a beta since he has no self esteem, confidence, power, achievements. If you ALWAYS have to lie that means you don't have your sh1t together. Lying makes things worse, and nothing worse than having to remember lies building a relationship based on lies. You're only fooling yourself being something you are not. Make yourself better naturally without having to lie about what and who you are. A solid well rounded guy doesn't need to ALWAYS lie.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished reading one of Machiavelli's books. He reckons you should lie and be deceitful to everyone. Men and women.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:

Blue pill sh!t.

Boxer00 said:
Do you think lying is going to solve these problems? Be serious, if you have no power lying is not going to help. Lying is a trait of a beta since he has no self esteem, confidence, power, achievements. If you ALWAYS have to lie that means you don't have your sh1t together. Lying makes things worse, and nothing worse than having to remember lies building a relationship based on lies. You're only fooling yourself being something you are not. Make yourself better naturally without having to lie about what and who you are. A solid well rounded guy doesn't need to ALWAYS lie.
This is what happens when you only read the title and don't listen to the video. You sound stupid.

Watch the video.. then we can discuss the falsehoods presented in it. :up:

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So I stumbled upon two provocative videos. Initially, I thought it was some low level PUA crap. However, some very insightful truths were presented.

- Women confuse you
- Dating a BPD chick
- Fear of rejection

The nature of women:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrJ4OYDRGsA

The role of beta losers in relationships and society:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXZ-8gXMz8
Whining Queen must have a history of the above points he made as he had to watch videos for "help" to then share them. Whining queen is the ultimate beta with a weak online "alpha" act that no one but other trolls are "buying". :crackup: