Why you should ALWAYS lie to women

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Whine posting his usual psychobabble. He seems to hate "beta losers" so much yet he can't stop talking about them. Never offering anything but destructive advice such as this.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So I stumbled upon two provocative videos. Initially, I thought it was some low level PUA crap. However, some very insightful truths were presented.

If you have one of the following problems:
- Women confuse you
- Dating a BPD chick
- Not sure what to think about mixed messages/inconsistent behavior
- Have no power in your relationship
- Can't stop acting like a beta b!tch
- Fear of rejection
- Insecure about losing a woman you like

The nature of women:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrJ4OYDRGsA

The role of beta losers in relationships and society:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXZ-8gXMz8

I've actually watched both videos carefully in their entirety and I agree mostly with the narrator (lying to women and the role of the "simp")

I think a lot of times people will listen/read the message of what the messenger is saying and because he might sound "bitter or extreme" or you just don't like him, you get turned off and dismiss what the point is. There are "some" members on this forum who quickly dismiss things without "objectively and unbiased" consideration. It would also help to watch the videos in its entirety before giving a response. IMO

Again, I agree 90% with everything but for ME (not everyone) the ALWAYS lying WITH WOMEN is a bit too much. For me, I don't like lying to deceive someone. I try to be a man of character and value. Trust me, I know that most women don't have these traits (they're emotional creatures who just want theirs and character, honor and logic for the most part doesn't apply, they want the attention and the "emotions" behind it) and if I have to I will drop a few little white lies or as some would put it "exaggerations" that will work in my favor.... i.e., whether I'm spinning plates or not (in the beginning that is of no concern to her) Another factor is I'm just not that good a liar to begin with and I hate the maintenance involved with it. She will take me for who I am but if I have to spew extravagant lies just to keep her, then she's out the door. I'm a man with options and so should you.

A few techniques that I did learn through the years to (believe it or not from female friends) is not divulging so much upfront, keep her guessing, deflect her questioning and giving her "indirect answers". I can't tell you how much it has helped my game.

Again, to each their own....

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary, I tend to always speak the truth, or more like be truthfull, speak my mind (not always I wasnt like that, I was secretive and lying before and it lead me nowhere), and be very open with them about anything that happens\happened in my life, when I talk about myself I speak the truth, always logically assesing my strenghts and weaknesses and be very open about both, and not pretend to be more than I am, you must know yourself, when I talk about my feelings towards them though, I dont talk at all :D

I may be burning on the inside, but the most they will get is "I like you". Or "I enjoy spending time with\talking to you".

The last time I said "I love you" it all went down in flames so that put things in perspective, you should never confess feelings, especially to the wrong person, I stayed strong for a long time, but then it went down in flames. I would confess my feelings when I pick the mother of my children, but there is alot of time, until then I keep my mouth shut...

I think if you focus more on their lies, and not fixating on lying to her, you will be better.

People say watch what women do not what they say. I call bulll****. LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY and then compare it to what they do. When they tell you something, and then the next day the tell you something that contradicts with it, you get ammo.

I'm talkin high caliber ammo. Couse when you call her on her BS, she understands she cant **** with you, and you get bonus points for paying attention to what she says.

You know what a girl told me recently, like one of the ones I opened up to:

"I wish I had a man that is smarter and more evil than me so I dont have to do all the thinking"

and: "I dont date the people I love as a rule" and stuff like that. This means strong feelings make her unstable (BPD... BPD everywhere yo), and she failed every time she loved, and she dates only because its expected of her. I get them singing like birds, telling me everything I need to know, couse a person who is open about himself becomes instantly trustworthy. See I have love for this girl, we even share a birthday, both are left-handet blah blah blah... but will I confess? No, she is from another city, and this **** dont work as a rule, I know it from experience. So confess feelings? Never. Plenty o fish in the sea feelings come and go. But love is important.

:D See I can relate and understand her perfectly. But you wouldnt get this much insight into a person if you dont open up yourself.

Maybe American females are so bad, you cant even allow yourself to do that, but I doubt it...

Just express yourself man. Anytime you lie, you are only lying to yourself, and **** I got nothing to hide, I got nothing that can be used against me, Im not a criminal, I pay my taxes, I like nice pijamas and nice suits although I cannot afford them yet. I like sweets and stakes. I like overthinking stuff couse I become dangerous when I dont. I like pretty women. I like blues music and play the guitar. I like alcohol. I like the sea. I sometimes talk to myself out loud when I dont pay attention. I like working, but sometimes just lie in bed doing nothing, but if I dont work I feel like Im dissolving. I used to eat my snots when I was little. I once **** myself in kinder garten. Ive cheated on every GF I had. Ive always felt my parents are more infantile then me. So what? See, its not that hard. (kidding about the pijamas) (but pijamas are cool ok?)

And there is now way any female BS can affect me currently, so why lie?

Last edited:

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
This is what happens when you only read the title and don't listen to the video. You sound stupid.
You are stupid for posting a stupid video. Always lie to women because all women are liars. What kind of stupid sh1t is that?

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer00 said:
Do you think lying is going to solve these problems? Be serious, if you have no power lying is not going to help. Lying is a trait of a beta since he has no self esteem, confidence, power, achievements. If you ALWAYS have to lie that means you don't have your sh1t together. Lying makes things worse, and nothing worse than having to remember lies building a relationship based on lies. You're only fooling yourself being something you are not. Make yourself better naturally without having to lie about what and who you are. A solid well rounded guy doesn't need to ALWAYS lie.

You are delusional.There is no difference between truth or lie.It doesnt matter.There is no GOD RULE for truth.Its social construct.As long lie is beneficial and you wont get caught its dumb not to lie to your advantage.The key to power is to be flawless liar.

Not everybody can become great man.Sometimes it takes decades to become that amazing great man so lie to fake great man is actually brilliant.
It doesnt stop your progress to become cool guy - but now - if you are not ... lie lie and lie.

Lie will get you more pvssy,fun,memories and pleasures than greatness ever will.You arent alpha ? Good.At least be brilliant con man.And WHY ?
Because many men - no matter - how hard they bust their a$$ they never ever be alpha.Too poor, too weak, too short, too ugly ... whatever and lie is their only samurai sword.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
You are delusional.There is no difference between truth or lie.It doesnt matter.
Sorry man, you've got the delusion. No difference between truth or lie? WTF? Would you rather already be successful not having to lie about it, or be a loser pretending to have the success you will never have living a lie?

JohnyTheArrow said:
Lie will get you more pvssy,fun,memories and pleasures than greatness ever will.
Lying won't get you any pvssy if you don't have the qualities women want.

JohnyTheArrow said:
no matter - how hard they bust their a$$ they never ever be alpha.Too poor, too weak, too short, too ugly
Poor, weak, short, ugly men won't get hot women so what's to lie about?

Do you want them to lie and say they are rich, powerful, tall, and good looking? :crackup:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Mr Whine posting his usual psychobabble. He seems to hate "beta losers" so much yet he can't stop talking about them. Never offering anything but destructive advice such as this.
Poon King is a loser beta troll.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Code for: I have no counter argument.. but I'm still mad. :crackup:
Countering your idiotic "arguments" is simply not being True Forced Loneliness like the whining queen.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So I stumbled upon two provocative videos. Initially, I thought it was some low level PUA crap. However, some very insightful truths were presented.

If you have one of the following problems:
- Women confuse you
- Dating a BPD chick
- Not sure what to think about mixed messages/inconsistent behavior
- Have no power in your relationship
- Can't stop acting like a beta b!tch
- Fear of rejection
- Insecure about losing a woman you like

The nature of women:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrJ4OYDRGsA

The role of beta losers in relationships and society:

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXZ-8gXMz8

still postin ur bullsh@t videos playher man?