why would a girl do this....

Reaction score
my friend who is a girl who isnt my girlfriend although i already have one has been constealy msging me on msn talk for 30 minutes each day...she says she cant wait to see me when school starts (2 weeks) shes said she misses me so much for two months now yet she doesnt ask me to hang out....i never ask the girls to hang out they always ask me, wierd...why is she doing this why wont she ask me to hang out if she realy misses me that much?

EDIT: she also says im one of only 3 people she can trust yet sh estill hasnt asked to hang out...

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, if she did was literally setting up and flashing a 70 ft wide neon sign with rainbow colors written: I like U

what you need to realize is that girls dont ask guys out, it's just how the soceity works

she opened the entrance, now be the man and enter it by asking her out

Reaction score
but she has a boy friend as do i have a girlfriend!

not to mention she is also definatly not shy as well, she always msgs me first

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats friendship zone buddy.

When she says "I trust you", and you havn't fcked her, then she's your "mate".

It's just bull**** girls don't know they're doing to fvck you up. Just stay with your current g/f and think nothing more of it.

Reaction score
Obie said:
Just fvck her for Pete's sake!
no spam pleae+

anymore opinions?

she never just said she trusted me i asked her why she told me this one thing she says because she trusts me

ahhh 2 differnt opinions what do you guys say?

Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
no spam pleae+

anymore opinions?

she never just said she trusted me i asked her why she told me this one thing she says because she trusts me

ahhh 2 differnt opinions what do you guys say?
fdfds

Reaction score
penkitten said:
dude she likes you
I KNOW and i like her more than my girlfriend shes makes me feel so good when i talk to her its amazing...but why wont she ask me to hang out :/

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course she can thrust you dude.. coz you still didn't fuk her..you are a nice friend of her.. she is gonna use u and hang out with other guys...be fast and get laid..its my perception..

sex is not the answer. sex is the question.. yes is the answer.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
Who should I give this great quote credit to? :up: I'm using it, that's why I'm asking.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be looking to "trade up." A lot of gals pick out their next beau before dumping their current one. Kinda fvcked-up, but that's the way it goes ...

Reaction score
Trapper said:
of course she can thrust you dude.. coz you still didn't fuk her..you are a nice friend of her.. she is gonna use u and hang out with other guys...be fast and get laid..its my perception..

i am in highschool just to let you know...

and im not like the nice afc faggot...she enjoys my company because its enjoyable converstaions because i make fun of her and it makes her laugh and ****...and for some reason she trusts me with some things that are like deep...not going to go into what becuase it will sidetrack things

Stem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acacia.. What kind of answer are you looking for??

you've been told “She likes you”.. anybody who has experience with girls knows this.. the fact that you have a girlfriend, or she a boyfriends has no baring on this matter.. those are just words..definitions.. in reality they mean nothing...

We cannot choose who we become attracted to.. to quote David D. “Attraction is not a choice”

The question should be what do you want to do?

We can not answer this for you, only you can..

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man and ask her what she thinks of you, because you're getting mixed signals. Simple as that.

If she wants you, go from there. You won't need our advice to decide how to live your life.

If she thinks you're friends- hey, good for you. You can always use another friend.

Don't be a girl and say, "oh, but what if my girlfriend or her boyfriend finds out I asked her what she thinks about me!" ..... "So what. She was sending me signals so I asked what was up."

Entiendes?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because you guys are suppose to be doing the asking to hang out and such .

Reaction score
Stem said:
Acacia.. What kind of answer are you looking for??

you've been told “She likes you”.. anybody who has experience with girls knows this.. the fact that you have a girlfriend, or she a boyfriends has no baring on this matter.. those are just words..definitions.. in reality they mean nothing...

We cannot choose who we become attracted to.. to quote David D. “Attraction is not a choice”

The question should be what do you want to do?

We can not answer this for you, only you can..
wow this was perfect, i have never seen anyone put this **** into better words than that...wow...thank you so much

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you need to realize is that having a bf or gf dont mean sh*t in high school, ppl still flirt like hell as if they are single

if you want her you better move quickly for the killl or you will be dropped into the friend zone soon

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have two kinds of friends, Boyfriends and Girlfriends. If you're not fukking her, you're her Girlfriend.

Stop playing 'friends'.