why would a girl do this....

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Women have two kinds of friends, Boyfriends and Girlfriends. If you're not fukking her, you're her Girlfriend.

Stop playing 'friends'.
dude, shut the fvck up

what are you trying to get me to belive, we are in highschool, she has a boyfriend, i have a girlfriend, and i shoukd fvck her???

yeah real smart real good person if i do that

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
dude, shut the fvck up

what are you trying to get me to belive, we are in highschool, she has a boyfriend, i have a girlfriend, and i shoukd fvck her???

yeah real smart real good person if i do that

Wrong person to mess with. Wrong attitude, wrong everything.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME AND IZ THE CAUSE OF MY ONIETIS!
DON'T BE A FOOL

she likes you...
trust me ask or out or forever lose out on an opportunity that will bite u in the arse later!

Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
This has ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME AND IZ THE CAUSE OF MY ONIETIS!
DON'T BE A FOOL

she likes you...
trust me ask or out or forever lose out on an opportunity that will bite u in the arse later!
im pretty sure i ****ed it up with her already

i talked to her way too long one day and she just simply got bored, doesnt msg me anymoe :/

i think im done with messangers for now

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesnt message you anymore because here you are yakking away and not bothering to ask her out. shes either no longer interested OR she feels you just want to be her friend and you are not interested.

dude: please dont take this the wrong way but its as simple as the "they wont buy the cow if you give the milk away for free " rule.

leave them hanging a little more often. say enough to make her interested into accepting a date with you to find out more about you, then ask her out.

if you tell someone your whole story they are not going to bother to read the book.

but not to worry, because this useful information is only to be found as you are learning. its a crappy thing we learn in life, but we all do learn it sooner or later.

Reaction score
penkitten said:
she doesnt message you anymore because here you are yakking away and not bothering to ask her out. shes either no longer interested OR she feels you just want to be her friend and you are not interested.

dude: please dont take this the wrong way but its as simple as the "they wont buy the cow if you give the milk away for free " rule.

leave them hanging a little more often. say enough to make her interested into accepting a date with you to find out more about you, then ask her out.

if you tell someone your whole story they are not going to bother to read the book.

but not to worry, because this useful information is only to be found as you are learning. its a crappy thing we learn in life, but we all do learn it sooner or later.
quite frankly its nothing like that

she doesnt know **** about me and i think she knows it, i know way more about her than she knows about...i think one of the reasons is because i dont tell her enough about me she just probably gave up..but the main thing is, i bored her, prbably does see it as me wanting to be friends.it makes so much sense to me now thanks..

when she messages me again, im ****ing going for the ****ing kill, im asking her out no matter what...im not ****ing it up for myself not even once

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
quite frankly its nothing like that

when she messages me again, im ****ing going for the ****ing kill, im asking her out no matter what...im not ****ing it up for myself not even once
good for you. let us know what happens ok.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
my friend who is a girl who isnt my girlfriend although i already have one has been constealy msging me on msn talk for 30 minutes each day...she says she cant wait to see me when school starts (2 weeks) shes said she misses me so much for two months now yet she doesnt ask me to hang out....i never ask the girls to hang out they always ask me, wierd...why is she doing this why wont she ask me to hang out if she realy misses me that much?

EDIT: she also says im one of only 3 people she can trust yet sh estill hasnt asked to hang out...
you're her girlfriend. She's looking for attention and is sending mixed signals. Girls have guy friends so they can use them to moan, b*tch and use for attention, and ego boosting,...it's the ultimate package that a female friend cannot offer. Don't be so willing to fall into her trap, once you let your guard down she'll have you by the balls.

If she really wanted to be in arelationship with you, she wouldve broken up with her bf by now

Reaction score
ScrewIt said:
you're her girlfriend. She's looking for attention and is sending mixed signals. Girls have guy friends so they can use them to moan, b*tch and use for attention, and ego boosting,...it's the ultimate package that a female friend cannot offer. Don't be so willing to fall into her trap, once you let your guard down she'll have you by the balls.

If she really wanted to be in arelationship with you, she wouldve broken up with her bf by now
your probably right, but i dont think id break up with my girlfriend until i know how she (the other girl) realy feels :/

i dont think she would either, ive kind of led her to realize im not such an easy catch if you know what i mean :/, but i fail at being asurtive enough to get things realy going