Why most sh!t test are a bad sign.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The "Quality woman won't test you" mentality is bullsh!t. I will go so far as to say that higher quality women ARE THE ONES who will test you.

And another thing. You aren't always being tested, but you are always being judged. In other words, it doesn't even matter if she's throwing out tests or not; it is how you react to WHATEVER comes your way that determines how she sees you.

Remember that.
Lets put this another way-
There is a case to be made for women "weeding out" the genuine guys from the strutters and the wannabes. THis type of testing does not need to continue past a few weeks at most if the parties get into a "relationship"..

However, not every woman that you meet is in "selection" mode. Many have husbands, boyfriends or are just not "ready" for a boyfriend and so there is no need for these women to 'test" as a filtering method, but they still do so.
Most of these so-called 'sh1t tests' are not TESTS at all. They are faked up dramatics designed to get a guy to jump though hoops with his nuts in a knot.IT is all about her fukking ego .
THis is a tactic of the hardcore AW who teases and holds out just enough "sugar" to get a guy to play into this crap.

A quailty woman does not play this game, and YOU ,as a quality guy should not join in when you encounter it, .

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papillon said:
To go further I would also say that **** tests are carried by the opposite of so called good-catches
Let me give you some examples with some LTR (STR cannot be taken into account since I never got to know more about these women)
My top three choices (if I had been to get married) gave me no **** tests whatsoever. All came from good backgrounds. Educated and with good careers. Well adjusted. Easy going, laid, back, no headaches. One of them was a HB9, the others two HB8
The lower I go into that lists the more **** tests I can dig.
IN over thirty years of dating I can say that this is exactly my experience too.
I have had three great women in my life ( amongst about 30 others ) and NONE of then "tested" me.

Of the rest, the ones who "tested" me were the most troublesome and the most untrustwoorthy. Generally they were dramatic, undisciplined, disloyal attention seeking dingbats.

Quality women find out what they need to know about you by observation and chatting.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if calling something a "shyt test" is just your label for something she does that you don't know how to respond to?

What if "shyt tests" which YOU naturally overcome, but others guys can't, don't show up on the "shyt test radar" of your brain, because you easily overcame it?

It would follow then, that the only "shyt tests" that you noticed were the ones that you couldn't overcome, which was evidence to HER that YOU are a low quality male and that SHE used to disqualify YOU, which you responded to (in an effort to protect your ego) by labeling her as low quality.

anyways, here is another take on the ubiquitous "shyt test":

http://realitymethod.com/

(oct 26 article)

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn't know you well you will notice her say or do certain things that she probably does to other guys in the beginning. After spending time here it would be hard to not notice them when they happen. A lot of it is predictable, and you should know what to do to. You can see it coming from a mile away.