Why men are losing interest in women

DJBaron

Don Juan
Reaction score
this has been predicted many years ago! crazy discussion!

hey all..

I have not been around cause I've been living the way of being a real man and haven't really needed to come by. However a recently situation of a surprise 'just friends' made me come back to review a few points... Found this and I was hoping to bring some light into this discussion...

According to Jewish sources (sorry anti-semites :p ) it is written over 3000 years ago that many generations in the future the world will turn upside down. I read all these posts and I am just SHOCKED at how precisely true everything I have read about the future in Jewish sources is with how it is today.

All I want to add is this: The situation WILL NOT get better on its own. Sadly we are experiencing a total breakdown of society. It is deeper than lesbianism, or any conspiracy. The reality of what is going on is based on a certain nation that was almost destroyed thousands of years ago, that is INHERENTLY connected with these evil ideas that have sprung up. They have over the generations remained pretty much dormant, as the world would not stand for these crazy ideas (like role reversal). I am not sure what changed, but these recent generations have gone all downhill sadly.

I say now that everything you guys mention (more or less) is 1000% true! The world is coming to an end pretty much sadly, because of all these problems. Things are getting worse and worse! This 'nation' of people is scattered throughout the world, so you have them connecting with their ideas, and influencing others. Women today are SO SCREWED UP, it is unbelievable. However the good news is that I see women becoming de-conditioned to this ALL THE TIME YES!!!! really!!

I'll end with what is happening quietly... Girls who grew up in normal rich areas in America who are Jewish and grew up being exactly as you mention, connect with the original ways of how a woman is supposed to be, through the Jewish philosophies (That basically say women and men are different, dont try to imitate each other, learn to love each ones uniqueness) and that same girl you would of spat on for acting like such a man, suddenly becomes the most wonderful girl ever who you can't believe is the same person!

So far this has been the only way I have seen to affect these women. This conditioning is DEADLY people. Who has seen women change back to being normal women?

As time goes by... more and more women become like this, and the amount of normal girls for us masculine guys goes way down, we see a total fallout around the world. We are just getting into mid-symptoms now folks :(

All we can do is be strong men, and try to find sources of inspiration for girls to return to being real girls and to stop trying to be men!

ya it was long... deal with it :rockon:

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men made a huge mistake by exercising 100% world domination. Put some predators on the streets and see how women start their c*cksucking behaviour again. The term "rape" would immediately cease to exist.

Reaction score
The only thing I have to say about this over-analyzed unnatural state of the female is ..."Say 'No' to Hos and Homos!!!!!"

Where is Joe The homophobe?

The bastard is probably in prison in England for calling these perverted Homo bastards by their true identity - DEVILS!!!!! The so-called Hate crime bill proposed in our legislative bodies will be law and it will be "illegal" to call a homo a "homo", and a hor a "hor"!!!!!!

Evil has become fair-seeming
- FLEE, FLEE, FLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will it really be a hate crime to call a woman, even a promiscuous one, a hor? That disturbs me because even women call other women hors ALOT! So, I guess there will be lots of women getting hate crimes against them too? I highly doubt that.

Reaction score
ryannath said:
Will it really be a hate crime to call a woman, even a promiscuous one, a hor? That disturbs me because even women call other women hors ALOT! So, I guess there will be lots of women getting hate crimes against them too? I highly doubt that.
Yes!!! On the OPRAH show - Rap producers said that they would work on the banishment of the word "hor" in rap music (due to the Imus on the Radio comments)!!!!. Did you know that the music industry (the distributors of music) outlawed any negative references to homosexuality over fifteen years ago!!!! A ban on exposing perversions - unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

These are homos and hors (wicked ones) who control the images broadcast to our youth!!!!! They are corrupt and wish to take the natural innocence from the young - these are DEVILS!!!!!

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi.

When I became aware of the threat of global warming I changed my power supply to 100% wind power and changed my living habits. I am now carbon neutral.

When I realised there was social inequality I made sure I got a good job.

When I saw fat unhealthy people everywhere I went to the gym.

The point:

*****ing about feminism online aint changing ****!

If you think men should have a certain role to play then

BECOME THAT MAN!!!

It really is ironic all these guys *****ing to other men on the net:

"But men are meant to be dominant! Its in NATURE. But now women walk all over us..."

Hmmm there is something incongruous here...

Create your reality!

JJ

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why any guy would wanna be cool with a chic they don't find attractive.

They're just b1tches for the most part and the rest are flakes who act nice upfront cuz they like the attention then turn into nutcases when she finally 'has' the guy.

The uglier they are the nastier the personalities & the better looking they are the flakier and the more inconsitant they'll be.

It never fails you can't win.

If there's ten women in a room,maybe 2 are worth the hassle.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJBaron said:
hey all..

I have not been around cause I've been living the way of being a real man and haven't really needed to come by. However a recently situation of a surprise 'just friends' made me come back to review a few points... Found this and I was hoping to bring some light into this discussion...

According to Jewish sources (sorry anti-semites :p ) it is written over 3000 years ago that many generations in the future the world will turn upside down. I read all these posts and I am just SHOCKED at how precisely true everything I have read about the future in Jewish sources is with how it is today.

All I want to add is this: The situation WILL NOT get better on its own. Sadly we are experiencing a total breakdown of society. It is deeper than lesbianism, or any conspiracy. The reality of what is going on is based on a certain nation that was almost destroyed thousands of years ago, that is INHERENTLY connected with these evil ideas that have sprung up. They have over the generations remained pretty much dormant, as the world would not stand for these crazy ideas (like role reversal). I am not sure what changed, but these recent generations have gone all downhill sadly.

I say now that everything you guys mention (more or less) is 1000% true! The world is coming to an end pretty much sadly, because of all these problems. Things are getting worse and worse! This 'nation' of people is scattered throughout the world, so you have them connecting with their ideas, and influencing others. Women today are SO SCREWED UP, it is unbelievable. However the good news is that I see women becoming de-conditioned to this ALL THE TIME YES!!!! really!!

I'll end with what is happening quietly... Girls who grew up in normal rich areas in America who are Jewish and grew up being exactly as you mention, connect with the original ways of how a woman is supposed to be, through the Jewish philosophies (That basically say women and men are different, dont try to imitate each other, learn to love each ones uniqueness) and that same girl you would of spat on for acting like such a man, suddenly becomes the most wonderful girl ever who you can't believe is the same person!

So far this has been the only way I have seen to affect these women. This conditioning is DEADLY people. Who has seen women change back to being normal women?

As time goes by... more and more women become like this, and the amount of normal girls for us masculine guys goes way down, we see a total fallout around the world. We are just getting into mid-symptoms now folks :(

All we can do is be strong men, and try to find sources of inspiration for girls to return to being real girls and to stop trying to be men!

ya it was long... deal with it :rockon:

When they have kids & or when men break down their pride.

Age,kids,dealing with a "goon" type of guy who only plays with her mind and uses her for sex will almost always break down a woman.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this thread, as it truly is one of the most spectacular threads on SoSuave. There is remarkable discussion, facts, and insight packed into it - along with amazing and thoughtful posts by A-Unit, Rollo Tomassi, PRL/LMS, and 00Kevin.

Reaction score
"Joe, the right-minded. Homo destroyer", men are not losing interest in women!!!! We are losing interest in the corrupt woman - the hor!!!!!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I go to a highly conservative "tra-di-ctional" church - No backtalk from the women! They do as they're told!

Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
This is why I go to a highly conservative "tra-di-ctional" church - No backtalk from the women! They do as they're told!
The biggest hors are in the "christian" church!!!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The biggest hors are in the "christian" church!!!
They can get pregnant faster than any other woman, and they enjoy having the baby!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I read just about this entire thread. Puts the "game" in a whole new perspective.

Looks like the main problem guys have with women is trying to fit into the woman's mold, which is a sign of insecurity. Remove the insecurity and nature tends to take care of itself---you will meet good women. I think it's best to figure out who you are and don't mess with women until you wake up every morning in love with yourself. Otherwise you're going to get burned, over and over and over again.

Of course the last thing a man wants to do is say "no" to women for awhile in order to get his head together. Like if you do that you're a loser because you're not going for chicks--which is the problem. Caring about what anyone thinks of you.

It took reading this thread to finally understand that hardly any of us grew up with the knowledge of what it means to be a man and to follow our own true nature. It's there in the beginning but it gets wussed out of us, and we're left chasing after women and trying to figure out strategies to get them to like us. One or two like us, we get self-esteem. It goes wrong and our feelings of self-worth are even worse than they were before because we lost our whole identity along with the girl.

I can feel my balls drop a little.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The only thing I have to say about this over-analyzed unnatural state of the female is ..."Say 'No' to Hos and Homos!!!!!"

Where is Joe The homophobe?

The bastard is probably in prison in England for calling these perverted Homo bastards by their true identity - DEVILS!!!!! The so-called Hate crime bill proposed in our legislative bodies will be law and it will be "illegal" to call a homo a "homo", and a hor a "hor"!!!!!!
Evil has become fair-seeming
- FLEE, FLEE, FLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy how this has come true.