Why Married Men Cheat

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, life just fvcking sucks, doesn't it?

So tell me, how many decent, single guys have you broken the hearts of while you go around humping married men?

slvt.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that women define "most men are willing to treat me as a worthless cvm dumpster for one or more nights" as "I can have any man I want".

I guess it's part of the of the whole female empowerment thing.

california girl

Reaction score
female empowerment

my issue with married men out there has NOTHING TO DO with any kind of vanity whatsoever. IT SEEMS THAT A MAJORITY WHO READ MY THREAD TAKE WPMEN AS A THREAT instead of being a real man and offering advice other than a woman to F@@@ off..u guys are so bitter about women...post why u are bitter..i will help u ...and try to make u understand why iy is u tell women to f off and make a man out of you...maybe thats my problem...so many single men dont have a clue how to treat a woman sexually...this is not about me breaking hearts..my heart is the one who keeps breakin and i came here on the simple notion that maybe some of u guys were actually mature enough to interpret what it is in the female mind into straight out..what the hell is he talking about and thinking..and what is he really thinking while we do this even though when were together it is bliss..but deep down tell me guys do all men devalue women even though they are the cheater..thanx ...please i dont need to hear an unexperienced 17 yo tell me to f off.....i csn only imagine with that attitude what women u DONT get!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
control.........

Cal Gal,

When a single gal 'bangs' a married man it is all about control.

She goes on an ego trip, because, she has total 100% control in the relationship.

He either walks the line with:

"Yes honey, no honey, yes honey, ok honey."

or ..............

She cuts him off..............................

Like I said Cal Gal..........you be a fool.......

(it is a no win relationship for the single woman)

cave dweller

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inexperienced? okay sagtits you know more about me then I know about myself. of course you would know that I havent even touched a girl yet cause you KNOW me better than myself. Pftt Please Ive been their done that (i already had sex) and you would classify a 17 year old a virgin because He told you to **** off in an uncomfortable manner on the internet site, so you assume that I treat all girls like that. Im not the type who flames older women over the computer but Im disgusted with all these women claiming they can get anyone want but ill make an exception so **** OFF.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
What it the matter with you all?
The amount of hate in this post is pathetic,, this site is here for every one,mainly men who dont know how to attract girls, or to inprove there overall skills,
a women comes on here to ask her a question, and most of you turn into children, would you treet a women like that in a bar? no most of you wouldt have the balls to
grow up guys

i can see why most of you will never get passed this site and into the field, youve been hurt, and now your damaged, and you lash out
pathetic

Warrior Princess

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized that it's "Mr. Unique" (NOT) is the perpetrator of the mean comments telling people to "**** off"

Ignore the kid, he's only 17, his penis is still growing (or not) :crackup:

California girl, didn't you know, there are NO real men on this website LOLOLOL.

I hope everything works out with you, and may you find a SINGLE unattached man who will treat you right.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fvcking stupid

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warrior Princess
I just realized that it's "Mr. Unique" (NOT) is the perpetrator of the mean comments telling people to "**** off"

Ignore the kid, he's only 17, his penis is still growing (or not) :crackup:
i bet yours still us too huh?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: female empowerment

Originally posted by california girl
u guys were actually mature enough to interpret what it is in the female mind into straight out..
I think you'll have a better chance posting in the mature man's forum then.....;)

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by california girl
WELL i too must admit as a woman , that I came on this site to see why it is that men cheat and why I too a beautiful, stunning sexy woman who can have any SINGLE man i can want for..winds up again with a married man. I think i am scared of beig hurt..not that dating a married man isnt painful..MEN please listen...the women your cheating with is so happy when she is with you...but you are not with her i guarentee she cries A LOT! MY saying is..it hurts to stay and it hurts to leave..so we stay..there is nothing in a relationship for us single women that fall in love with a married man. some do it for money..but 99 percent dont..i dont know why i repEATt the pattern....i am scared...i think it has to do with growing up fatherless, a result of being used by men..believe it or not it is easier for an average looking ok..plain jane to have a normal relationship..than a blonde bomb. i lived my whole life as a married man magnet...wanting to be seen with me..(i found out to late)i am not tryin to be vain..i am spilling my hurt..again recently i found myself with a married lover..the most magnificient one(Which is a very hard comment to say from my experience)lover ...ill ever have..i said that once ...8 years ago...but no me this man is so incredible although I want toleave...i sexually cant. i feel like i knew him my whole life and never been so comfortable with someone ever. So married men....what makes u go after those covergirls...if they werent covergirls would u still cheat...what do u think about when your with them....what excuses /bs stories do u give when u have to leave so u wont get caught. my married men...are sexual chemistry is so intense and beyond passionable..yet he told me he is getting scared and that he goes away when he gets that way..thats his way of dealing i guess...why would he tell me that...what does that mean?
Hey baby I'm married, wanna fvck? I'll be your daddy little girl. :up:

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Dean's the only on in this post without a negative attitude. He's right though. It's like grade schoolers running around with broken chalk throwing rocks at girls because they are stupid. It's really surprising the amount of "men" offering fvck off advice instead of really listening to what she is saying. She's giving you a backdoor to the female mind and a potential minefield that any girl posseses. Yeah, facts about women starting drama is under reported but we all know better.

This site is supposed to be about self betterment and support but I don't see that. The attitudes are a mockery of such claim. Try to be boys to men, don't forget that man equals strength. Show your strength in kindness. Harshness just exposes the ugliness you cannot get rid off. The incomplete part. So much insecurity has been revealed in so little comments. If you're strong, your compassion for others is easy.

Cut the girl some slack. She's just as lost as most of the guys asking for help here are. You want self improvement, help somebody out instead of kicking them in the dirt.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you actually think this is a girl?

My guess is a either a 45 yr old man wearing panties looking to have electronic relations with young boys or a 15 yr old laughing hysterically about this entire thing. Either way its a lame troll

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 539
I think Dean's the only on in this post without a negative attitude. He's right though. It's like grade schoolers running around with broken chalk throwing rocks at girls because they are stupid. It's really surprising the amount of "men" offering fvck off advice instead of really listening to what she is saying. She's giving you a backdoor to the female mind and a potential minefield that any girl posseses. Yeah, facts about women starting drama is under reported but we all know better.

This site is supposed to be about self betterment and support but I don't see that. The attitudes are a mockery of such claim. Try to be boys to men, don't forget that man equals strength. Show your strength in kindness. Harshness just exposes the ugliness you cannot get rid off. The incomplete part. So much insecurity has been revealed in so little comments. If you're strong, your compassion for others is easy.

Cut the girl some slack. She's just as lost as most of the guys asking for help here are. You want self improvement, help somebody out instead of kicking them in the dirt.
Fvck off idiot, see I'm equal opportunity, its not just the delicate flowers that get flamed.

I wonder if a guy posted over emotional, ******** garbage you would be just as quick to defend the precious flower?, I think not so next time I see some retard filling up the place with crap and someone calls him out I better see your captainsaveanoldfossil ass running to his defence.

And one more thing captain before I go, theres a handful of other attention hors that actually know their place here and keep the B.S to a minimum and are left "unassaulted" and flamed, can you explain that one? Pffft I'd rather throw rocks at guys like you anyday than little girls.