Why Married Men Cheat

california girl

Reaction score
no wonder u are on this site

i originally came to the forum KNOWING it was a MALE site...nott a littke boy who tells women to f off...no wonder u need advice here. i was offering an open door 4 all and any and still am to any advice iu need about woman. what i find is ironic is the fact that men cheat w/o us knowing and w/o telling the wife and mistree and the mistress is the hoe? what kind off 17 yo pot head mentality is that? sorry to say ..u habe ISSUES because u cant get wowen..there is no other reason 4 the negativity. we all fall prey to faultys and pyschosi of sme sort with the opposite sex. if u are a really suceessful..or not..but deeep down a happy person....the botom line is those that are genuinely hapy in life with or without a mate...dont throw rocks at girls..there moms ..there sisters.....because they are real men. and u wondeer why u cant get a woman....it is so obvious....anyone else have a problem w/ a woman email..i will tell u my opinion...honsetly......

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

California Girl what are you looking for? I mean on this forum you're either going to get alot of young punks that dont know **** or other guys who don't care. So I ask what do you think you should do in your situation? What do you think you should do to enrich your own life? How can you make things work in your favor? Ask yourself those questions.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
you actually think this is a girl?

My guess is a either a 45 yr old man wearing panties looking to have electronic relations with young boys or a 15 yr old laughing hysterically about this entire thing. Either way its a lame troll
Yeah, no sh!t.

"She" can't write in full sentances or paragraphs, looks like her spelling has taken a downturn in the last few posts as well. I don't see any reason not to think this "california girl" is a 12 year old boy posting. OK, ok, maybe 14.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a spam post if i ever saw one. Someone call an admin and stop this sh1t. Its boring pointless and should be LOCKED!

ADMIN!?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kev me723
well since all of these "men" trying to be "don juans" and claiming they are being great guys can't even figure out what a woman is saying after she rights a whole paragraph,

Paragraphs have sentences. Her drivel does not contain sentences. As such, the rest of us actual English speaking folk are unable to filter her "paragraph" through the gibberish translator... and then again through the ******** translator. Too much is lost in the translation. Like the entire bible.