Why I hate online dating

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in general consider it a red flag if their date starts whining about his ex-girlfriends, especially if they're being denigrating, so for women to do this to their male dates is hypocritical.

When people start whining about past relationships, I mostly ask them if they're in therapy. If they're not, I tell them I'm not a therapist. If they are in therapy, I tell them to keep that stuff in the therapist's office.
If women do it online, they're using you as an emotional tampon

If they do it in person, it's a sh1t test

"I don't give a sh1t about your ex"

is the proper response

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman is talking like that, she's in someone else's frame.

Do your best to flip her to your frame. Assertiveness and confidence is what you should convey, but it might not work

Older women are a different bear. They have so much baggage and often don't know what their true value is (way lower)

Don't waste too much time

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the rise of Second Wave Feminism, women have not valued the provider male in any way. They've been able to handle their own economic needs if they are middle class +, usually through obtaining a bachelor's degree or higher and getting some white collar job. My generation (Millennials) came of age after Second Wave Feminism. White, middle class + Millennial women have rarely ever cared deeply about a man's economic provisioning capabilities early in romantic interactions. They judge attraction far more based on looks than anything. Millennial women have been seeking the vaginal tingles more than anything.
I think the professional-class woman of recent times (of any race) might not place as much value on a man's provisioning skills per se, but do view such provisioning skills as a professional (sorry, Joe the Plumber) as a positive genetic trait to be desired in its own right. In this sense, the "Falling Down" "D-Fense" engineer making standard somewhat-above-average income would be considered as more desirable than a plumber who makes more (the engineer's aut-spectrum characteristics notwithstanding). That said, with the visibility of tech-bro billionaires, only those engineers, or financial traders/managers, that seem to be on the path of skyrocketing wealth are considered to be attractive today. :mad: I guess what I am saying is that the economy has seemed to turn into a tournament (pun NOT intended) schema where a few win out, while the rest are considered losers. Sociologically, this has to end up in disaster.
Women are seeking higher tier for sex but rarely getting knocked up by one. Most White women who are middle class + (bachelor's degree + women with white collar jobs) in the USA are on birth control. They are having sex with top tier men but not getting pregnant from this sex. Additionally, many of the top tier men also using condoms to prevent pregnancy. This is a part of why birth rates have fallen, though a lot of these middle class + women will get married to someone around 30 and pump out 1-2 "Last Call" type babies in their early to mid-30s (32-37). That tends to be trend in bougie social circles as I have documented in the thread below.
I think there are a lot of women who are chasing the alphas - with whatever is relatively considered alpha by the chick - and who feel their clock ticking make the decision that "I'm either going to trap this guy, or at least I will have him as part of my life in some fashion for the next 18-3/4 years", besides the fundamental "our genetics will be entwined forever". I think that this is especially true with chicks that can tell that they are about to really balloon, and figure they have to do this while they are still hot (or at least not too unhot). I know this to be true based on what I had observed in my extended social circles.

And while some men will "wear a raincoat", a lot of men know that hitting the poon raw is a far better experience. That said, I could see an alpha man hooking up with a chick and using a condom for the coitus, but hoping that she will finish him off with bare fellatio - and simply ghosting her if she doesn't do this. At least, this is the way that I would think about were I alpha-tier. :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess what I am saying is that the economy has seemed to turn into a tournament (pun NOT intended) schema where a few win out, while the rest are considered losers. Sociologically, this has to end up in disaster.
This has been true in economics and the sexual marketplace. Tech-based dating has contributed to this.

while some men will "wear a raincoat", a lot of men know that hitting the poon raw is a far better experience. That said, I could see an alpha man hooking up with a chick and using a condom for the coitus, but hoping that she will finish him off with bare fellatio - and simply ghosting her if she doesn't do this. At least, this is the way that I would think about were I alpha-tier. :mad:
There are alpha/sigma guys who will use a condom and finish inside the condom.

The bare fellatio finish is a good finish too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see an alpha man hooking up with a chick and using a condom for the coitus, but hoping that she will finish him off with bare fellatio.
Hahaha. If he's 'alpha' he's not 'hoping'.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also asked my ex wife today if she was wet and missed sucking my d1k and she protested for 15 minutes that it was inappropriate and that she never would in a million years but she also told me I am still the best she has ever had. And then she hung up

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women do it online, they're using you as an emotional tampon

If they do it in person, it's a sh1t test

"I don't give a sh1t about your ex"

is the proper response
I'm glad you said this, so many guys are worried about passing women's shyt test, what about men's? I mentioned earlier in the thread that we as men always priortize women's standards and boundaries but what about your own? Some shyt test IMO aren't even test they are just a woman showing her a$$ or dealbreakers. Sometimes "shyt test" are a woman being outright disrespectful to see how much she can get away with in the future or to see what type of man you are. For example, a woman talking about her ex, or

2 years ago I banged a woman I met on Tinder the same day, after we did the deed we talked she started showing me pictures/videos of the boat ridehe had taken the week before. There were a bunch of guys in there, and she was showing me the guys asking if I knew them. I had no clue who they were nor did I care

"Why are you showing me pictures of other guys? I don't wanna see that shyt"​

Total turn off and I know she felt some way however her trying to show me she is desirable or make me jealous who knows nor did I care I just felt it was tacky and talk about not being able to read the room (first time us hanging out even though we banged) but some games women play it's not worth playing with them, as you get older IMO some shyt test expose the immaturity or the lack of cuth of some women, you either check that shyt at the door, walk away or take it. Personally, for me I just don't have the patience anymore as I did in my 20s when it comes to women and their "shyt" test

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you said this, so many guys are worried about passing women's shyt test, what about men's? I mentioned earlier in the thread that we as men always priortize women's standards and boundaries but what about your own? Some shyt test IMO aren't even test they are just a woman showing her a$$ or dealbreakers. Sometimes "shyt test" are a woman being outright disrespectful to see how much she can get away with in the future or to see what type of man you are. For example, a woman talking about her ex, or

2 years ago I banged a woman I met on Tinder the same day, after we did the deed we talked she started showing me pictures/videos of the boat ridehe had taken the week before. There were a bunch of guys in there, and she was showing me the guys asking if I knew them. I had no clue who they were nor did I care

"Why are you showing me pictures of other guys? I don't wanna see that shyt"​

Total turn off and I know she felt some way however her trying to show me she is desirable or make me jealous who knows nor did I care I just felt it was tacky and talk about not being able to read the room (first time us hanging out even though we banged) but some games women play it's not worth playing with them, as you get older IMO some shyt test expose the immaturity or the lack of cuth of some women, you either check that shyt at the door, walk away or take it. Personally, for me I just don't have the patience anymore as I did in my 20s when it comes to women and their "shyt" test
At weddings, people always mention how lucky the guy is to have her...

I make a point of mentioning how lucky the woman is to have him.

Sh1t tests are a part of dealing with women; there's no avoiding them...

...as you get older, you grow to hate them, as you recognize them for what they are, but you still have to deal with them.

I'm like you, Solomon, i refuse to deal with their games. I go straight to the "fvck you, i'm out."

As i've gotten older, i've lost patience. They're either with me, or they aren't. I don't care either way

Since i've developed this personality in relationships, i've yet to have one leave.