Why Girls Today are Flakier than Ever Before and How to Adapt to Game in this Era

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said and makes you think how you got to get with the times.

I would have to agree that a lot of old school pua tactics are played out and ain't gonna cut it anymore.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that other guys, who aren't even "cool" manage to get decent looking or even hot looking girlfriends?

I think guys just like to complain on here about "the state of the game"...the fact is, people meet each other through common interests, social circles, friends of friends, events.

Yeah you can have some success if you play the numbers game approaching random women, but with women it isn't like with guys where we see a HB and think "HB stranger walking down the street, have to get to know her." Women see HG, HG approaches her, may or may not get the number (depending on her IL and her feelings about being approached) then she goes home and talks to or bangs her ex bf or some social circle guy.

I think guys on here also go for low quality women just for sex appeal. Why not just go for a nice low maintenance 6/7?

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rhcp83 said:
Why is it that other guys, who aren't even "cool" manage to get decent looking or even hot looking girlfriends?

I think guys just like to complain on here about "the state of the game"...the fact is, people meet each other through common interests, social circles, friends of friends, events.

Yeah you can have some success if you play the numbers game approaching random women, but with women it isn't like with guys where we see a HB and think "HB stranger walking down the street, have to get to know her." Women see HG, HG approaches her, may or may not get the number (depending on her IL and her feelings about being approached) then she goes home and talks to or bangs her ex bf or some social circle guy.
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.

Social circles, friend of friends etc doesnt always work. Females are jealous, even if you're just friends, can you imagine her introducing you to another girl who you could bang, and all of a sudden you dont text/call/hang out with her as much. Not saying this cant happen, but it shouldnt be counted on as much as your implying.

And with guys, take a look, theres another thread on here where the OP was talking about how a male friend c0ckblocked him and didnt want to invite him to a party because he didnt want the OP to hook up with anyone. Doesnt sound very social circleish to me. Plus, unless he's in your crew and you follow the rules of war, do you really want another PUA in your girl pool that could try to AMOG you? Doubtful. Think like an AFC. "Do I want Suave Shinra in with my girlfriend, and her friends?"

Yes, its true, the friend of a friend is ideal. I've found it much easier to close the deal on a friend of a friend compared to a cold approach. However; if I sat around and waited on my friends good graces in them introducing me to someone or waiting for a party or outing, I'd still be where I was a few years back.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree that you can't expect female friends to fix you up. They are too jealous. Plus, women do NOT want you succeed in the game for the most part.

The flip side is that most women don't like to BE fixed up either. They are way too proud for that. If anybody recommends a guy to her, whether it's a friend or family, she'll probably be repelled by him, even if he's handsome. In fact, a fast way to shut a guy's game down (i.e. AMOG him) is to tell the girl that she should go for him lol.

I also agree that a lot of guys in the social circle will be backstabbers/c*ckblocks too.

Still in all, quite a few guys do score in a social circle either from girls they met THEMSELVES or when the girl approached him (not because anybody fixed them up).

I don't do social circle game myself, but I know guys who score from it exclusively.

Lord Shinra said:
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.

Social circles, friend of friends etc doesnt always work. Females are jealous, even if you're just friends, can you imagine her introducing you to another girl who you could bang, and all of a sudden you dont text/call/hang out with her as much. Not saying this cant happen, but it shouldnt be counted on as much as your implying.

And with guys, take a look, theres another thread on here where the OP was talking about how a male friend c0ckblocked him and didnt want to invite him to a party because he didnt want the OP to hook up with anyone. Doesnt sound very social circleish to me. Plus, unless he's in your crew and you follow the rules of war, do you really want another PUA in your girl pool that could try to AMOG you? Doubtful. Think like an AFC. "Do I want Suave Shinra in with my girlfriend, and her friends?"

Yes, its true, the friend of a friend is ideal. I've found it much easier to close the deal on a friend of a friend compared to a cold approach. However; if I sat around and waited on my friends good graces in them introducing me to someone or waiting for a party or outing, I'd still be where I was a few years back.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this whole facebook and online dating era is excellent, considering all the competition has just all pulled up in the same market and started a 100 man dog fight with the last man standing getting the girl.

A real man wouldn't really use that stuff, he dosn't have time to be putting up a profile on a dating website or poking people on facebook, these are not good qualities in a man and thats why girls are much more open to meet someone in public. It is also more romantic (come on no one wants to say they met the love of their life on adultfinder lmao) and it shows your confident and unique, considering not many guys have the balls to do it.

From my experience I can vouch that this does work, day game is the way forward. It is actually quite funny, because day game is actually more old school, considering thats one of the only ways people got to network before technology emerged. So if you think about it, I think that seeing everyone has jumped on the modern era boat (which is now overloaded and sinking), it's time to jump back on the old school boat and get your hands dirty with some cold approaching.

The one thing I say though, is it takes time to get pretty good at it and there is a lot to learn. However once you have mastered it, your laughing, any girl smiling at u at uni or even the tube, you can bang straight up to her and be seeing her next friday. If you two spark and its a good approach she will not flake on you and she will go out with you, so if you don't like too many flakes just close the ones that go really well basically, if you do this not many will flake. I think this personally beats a 2 week poke fest on facebook to see if you can be that one in a 100. There however are some people that know how to work the technology stuff pretty good though, so if that is your strength use it.

Social game is also another thing that works pretty well. Join new clubs, gym, get some hobbies and the women will come.

Night game on the other hand is also pretty good too, but I feel the number closing is not too good here, but if you do a good job with the approach and rapport it will work. I think like it has been said before, is that the best idea at night club is to go straight for the kill or if shes not down for a ONS, at least close some ground with a kiss close and then get the number.

Guys be more positive!!!! Put the emphasis on the solution rather than the problem and you will be much more successful in anything you do. Try out new things even if it is not what I suggested. The whole fun of this is that you have got to better and adapt yourself to figure out the answer and once you do you will be rewarded for that hard work.

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

All the best to you guys

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rhcp83 said:
Why not just go for a nice low maintenance 6/7?
I decided recently to try that route.

I'm quite happy with it actually.

Nice body, cute face....attractive enough to keep my interest indefinitely.

No maintenance fees / games / or Bull$hit.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Honestly, Alexlefty.. I don't think women can even admire a dude being smooth anymore. I remember back in the summer I literally had this girl head over heels for me after 2 dates. She would tell me "I can't stop thinking about you" "You're so hot I want to fvck you so bad" etc.. Then a week later, she stops contacting me. I don't mean to sound like I'm all that and a bag of potato chips, but I'm probably the best this chick has ever got. I only got a BJ out of her, but she's never been charmed that much before. I could see it in her eyes. Then she just threw it away. Tough luck for her.
That's exactly the kind of sh1t we have to deal with nowadays. She probably had 5 other options just waiting at her fingertips through texting, online, etc. The question is, how do you combat this? How do we create....Super Game?? However, the error may have been on you, maybe you need to work more on your long term game? Yet, it sounds like you knew what you were doing.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go where there IS no competition, guys. CherryBlossoms.com, and Filapinas. After a few months of weeding them out, I started with 200 or so, all lovely, all childless, in one month of chatting at that site, all between 18 and 25, got it down to a dozen, then talked one into working on RedTube.com. Sent her $400 to put down on a used laptop, webcam, cable hookup and first month of service. She started making $400 a week, instead of $40 a week, and paid for her own ticket here, 6 months later, after getting the paperwork squared away. I got her out of the gutter and for the next 4+ years, she's going to be EXACTLY like I want, or back she goes.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, 50% of you are all complaining because you do not have anything going for you that makes her wet, and 49% of you are all complaining because you do not know how to project all the awesome things you have going for you that make her wet. Learn to project the best of who you are.

And if a girl still flakes, so be it. You just escaped a potential noose around your neck, because at the very end, all young beautiful unmarried girls dream about making a fatal mistake of trying to make a romance last forever.

And one more thing, be above the game. You are talking about texting, and conversations. Well guess what, no matter how good a conversationalist you are, you will never beat a woman at this. Remember, women TALK; that is THEIR reality, THEIR battlefield. A man's battlefield is ACTION. Take a woman to YOUR reality, and she will lose the power you have been bestowing upon her.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or...the answer COULD be that so many women have SO MANY sources from which to get attention from guys that they no longer see anything "special" about getting attention from certain guyS in particular.

With Online Dating, Social Networking Sites like Facebook, and a battalion of desperate, horny guys kissing their asses every second of every day-----it's no wonder that some women have a sense of entitlement that's so immense that it's IMMEASURABLE.

V.U.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
ADAPT AND OVERCOME

IF U CANT BEAT EM...JOIN EM.

use fb to ur advantage, ive pulled plenty of tail off that site without even trying

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I wanna know is, How do all these bimbos get money to Live? Yeah, from guys (who employ them, who give $$ to them outright, who buy them food, let them borrow their truck or car). THIS is the problem. Draw away the supplicating support. If all guys on the whole go broke, women are fvcked. They Won't be able to buy the make-up to make them look good. They'll be scurrying for food and rent.

But seriously, get rich. Women Know I'm bank when they investigate my career etc etc. I never tell them what I do, but once they know you make mmm 60 to 80 to 100K on up annually, then they (from hb5 to hb8 or 9 - the 10 only wants the megabank which I'll probably never be) SEE you as a potential source for the rings, jewelry, car, rent, house note, enabler of her to Show Off her acquired material things to her girlfriends.

That's all we're seen as guys, $$. They say, "Sure, I'll take that." "You want my pvssy? Sure, gimmie that." When they all should be fvcked for war booty like in the olden days. They've forgotten that they were all considered merely a notch above cattle back less than 70 years ago.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I would imagine most of these flakes are coming from the bars and clubs. You guys gotta quit screwing around. When it comes to those kinds of environments, you go for the kill that night. In other words, get her number, jet off to a different bar and convince her to meet up with you. Waiting 3 days to text/call is going to get you nowhere with those kinds of girls. That mentality only works on girls you know.

My philosophy on bars/clubs is this: It's the weekend, she's tipsy, you're tipsy, she's wearing tight fighting clothing. It's a recipe for a ONS.

If you wait a few days, you lose all those things and the momentum is gone. It's actually going to be TWICE as difficult once that happens. You gotta make it happen. You have to do everything in your power to hook up the same night. Because if you don't, you'll probably never see the girl again. It's gotten to the point if I get a girl's number but we don't meet up that night, I don't even bother trying to establish contact anymore. I just do menu, delete.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You and spinaroonie summarize the state of the game perfectly.

evansblue said:
I would imagine most of these flakes are coming from the bars and clubs. You guys gotta quit screwing around. When it comes to those kinds of environments, you go for the kill that night. In other words, get her number, jet off to a different bar and convince her to meet up with you. Waiting 3 days to text/call is going to get you nowhere with those kinds of girls. That mentality only works on girls you know.

My philosophy on bars/clubs is this: It's the weekend, she's tipsy, you're tipsy, she's wearing tight fighting clothing. It's a recipe for a ONS.

If you wait a few days, you lose all those things and the momentum is gone. It's actually going to be TWICE as difficult once that happens. You gotta make it happen. You have to do everything in your power to hook up the same night. Because if you don't, you'll probably never see the girl again. It's gotten to the point if I get a girl's number but we don't meet up that night, I don't even bother trying to establish contact anymore. I just do menu, delete.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
if I get a girl's number but we don't meet up that night, I don't even bother trying to establish contact anymore. I just do menu, delete.
yes.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There is some truth to what the OP is saying, as I have written about myself.

However, I was thinking that way moreso when I was single and lonely. I didn't take it lightly. I read up on this forum, worked out, dieted, started biking, got in better shape and got a new job. Then I found a bunch of hot women who have been practically stalking me.

Don't think it's impossible to get hot women to chase you. Their best guy is still their best guy.

PS - girls still "flaked" and screened calls in the '90's. See "Swingers". For that matter listen to "You Won't See Me" from 1965.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1912741&postcount=6

Jitterbug said:
Five years ago, I used to be able to make plans a week or even two weeks in advance and they would still make it. Now, yes, it has to be within 2-3 days. If it's longer than that (last attempt was 5 days), they might not say anything then, but a flake is certain.

Welcome to the next level of Combat Dating!
And what's changed since five years ago?

Facebook, texting, and online dating have exploded.

This means women have more options today than ever before in human history!

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony that these days we're becoming increasingly connected yet increasing isolated.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
The irony that these days we're becoming increasingly connected yet increasing isolated.
What this guy said.