Why do you guys care so much about sex and women?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
There are different issues in life. This reasoning is a bit absurd.

I find it hard to take any consolation on the idea that people are dying every day to make me feel better about anything that may have made me feel bad during the day. Just like it's difficult to take consolation on the idea that the economy is failing. It's really weak.

So, is this your idea of "inner game". Gee, I'm going to think that people are dying every day and the economy is failing -- great, I'm all psyched up, let me approach this girl and talk to her, hey if she rejects me, she'll die too because we all have to die sometime.

Don't you think this is a bit sick?
I think that the end is laudable - maybe the means just doesn't work for you. It seems to me that the end is to have perspective on life, to have an appropriate understanding of the importance of women, to recall that many of us live a life of luxury compared to our brothers and sisters nearby and in other parts of the globe, to feel grateful - as all people should - for the beautiful world around us.

So maybe the means (remembering that we're in an economic crisis) doesn't work for you. But will the goal, appreciating our wonderful life, help you with women? Of course!!!

Any reason to disagree?

Izza