Why do we post on SoSuave?

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never wanted to be the best "Don Juan" personally...I just wanted to be the one in the end with the great girl. A lot of you guys dont want to only get girls or sex. A lot of you just want a great girl so you can quit doing this ****. I see pointless hours of material where we go back and forth trying to figure out whos really a better Don Juan....is really ****in retarded. Just to see how people react, heres a personal opinion I have: I never consider the number of girls youve been with as a sign that youre better than me in any aspect. In my own world....Im the best really. Its not because Ive gotten more or less than some of you. Its just that Ive spent so long trying to do this for me and only me. Its always been for my benefit. It seems like most everybody here these days are trying to prove to everybody else that they are the better than the rest...or somebody else is a ****in loser which Id say the ones with the egos are the biggest ones of them all. For six years, Ive been doing this so I can be ready for when Miss ****in right comes along. I also dont spend all my time cold approaching and getting numbers....I actually go out because I want to go out and enjoy myself.

Maybe everybody here cold approaches all the time because theyre insecure about finding somebody great in their spare time. Maybe everybody get numbers just to brag to everybody else here I dunno: "Hey everybody I really got 20 phone numbers today so Im gonna make sure everybody else knows that Im better than you, you suck, and you dont know what youre talking about because youre obviously a fake and a flamer." This is the impression I have of some here and usually with most drama I notice everybody gets caught in the circle. Most of the bull**** seems so come from the self proclaimed "masters" that cannot take criticism and spend more time lashing out at remarks then anything. Man Id sure wish I could be one of those guys ya know. :)

Are they here to boast for recognition or are they really here to help? I wish the old-timers were still here because they didnt give a damn about recognition. They did it for themselves instead of everyone else.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz work is boring and my boss is gone. What else is cooler than being paid to surf the net?

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
cos here is the best place to get all the good tips and advice on dating....

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego builds confidence.....confidence builds success.....Go Figure

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egos help first impressions too. Eg. My friends say im abit of a "ladies man". Whenever they tell this to a girl it gives me social proof.

Egos are more of a help than a hinder. I dont mind a rejection....better than not trying.

But if you know out of all the males in the room that YOUR the alpha. Then its easy.

Thats why men boast thow.....Its in our genes. To be the best....To be the Alpha Male.

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Of Adventure - that's the only reason I visit, just so I can get enough smart advice, if need be, to land a girl I can have a relationship with. I don't care who has dated more chicks than more or whatever, like you say I'm here for the advice not the ego building.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However "Man Of Adventure" - I wouldn't worry about the guys bragging about how many numbers they get. We all need a little ego boost and we all know that MOST people here are here because they're crap with girls so it also offers a little inspiration to the rest.

At the end of the day to believe that you deserve that Miss Right (a prerequisite to keeping her) you need to have experience and feel that alot/all women desire you. Like it or not, that can't be got by sitting in your room thinking to yourself how great a guy you are - that will just build arrogance, arrogance that will be shattered as soon as you're rejected once.

So on one hand it has nothing to do with the amount of numbers/girls/shags you get but on another it has EVERYTHING to do with it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I've always believed that a person learns everything they can from this forum within a week. I honestly do not think that there is too much that anyone on this forum can really teach me. I have a clear understanding of the basics, and I'm field tested. I don't always apply everything that I know, so the forum provides a little bit of extrinsic motivation (kick in the azz.) I'm now more interested in 'dark game,' and believe that it will bring me to a higher level.

I think the real trick is to get out in the field and to attack our insecurities, whatever they might be.

Why am I in the game? I want everything that the game can provide, and right now it has provided a semi-LTR.

Dudes never attack the sargers (NEVER ATTACK THE SARGERS) and the guys who are out in the field trying to live this shyt, because they are the true warriors in the 'GAME.'

Guys that never have anything personal to share (FR, LR, DR, WR) are the ones that suck in my book. I also hate how guys present themselves as GURUS of the game, but later lose their cool when criticized. We can't forget the guys who do nothing, but doubt and complain…. This diss is for you:kick:

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
i'm getting back in the game and sarging because, you're right, i'm looking for that great girl...and it seems i'm pretty close to finding her

besides, sarging is hella fun. i agree with you, i'm out to enjoy myself, and sarging is fun/exciting. not lines/techniques, just going out for a good time and if i see a girl i like, then hey why not. like you said, it keeps us in good-shape in the game, and ready when what we really want comes along.

personally, numbers don't mean sh*t to me. i know what you mean, lots of guys make a big deal of numbers. it's too funny.

you make a lot of great points, especially about the bashing/flaming. i would suggest that you not come here so often...that's what i do.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I think the real trick is to get out in the field and to attack our insecurities, whatever they might be.
I have to respond to this...

...I had this problem for a LONG time. I kept thinking if I approach, the fear will go away. Sure, the fear may return when you don't approach for a while...but honestly, fear, self-esteem, insecurity, confidence, all comes from within. No matter how many approaches you do, if you don't look within yourself, you'll never get rid of the fear.

A book I'm reading says, "we have faith in fear" ...why? Lately, whenever I have had any fear about anything, I have discovered that if I think of what I do want to happen, visualize it, and believe I can achieve my desire...the outcome has been incredible. Last night, I was tired/sleepy as hell, but I still spent the night out sarging a little and my energy level was amazing because I had spent 10min visualizing being energetic and social and having fun.

Even yesterday morning, before going to shoot hoops, I visualized making baskets, and believed that even though I hadn't played for months, I would play great. I keep preaching this visualizing thing in all my posts now, because I am blown-away! I have never played this good in my life...swish after swish after swish from beyond the arc...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
confidence Through Action

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I've always believed that a person learns everything they can from this forum within a week. I honestly do not think that there is too much that anyone on this forum can really teach me. I have a clear understanding of the basics, and I'm field tested. I don't always apply everything that I know, so the forum provides a little bit of extrinsic motivation (kick in the azz.) I'm now more interested in 'dark game,' and believe that it will bring me to a higher level.

Why am I in the game? I want everything that the game can provide, and right now it has provided a semi-LTR.

Dudes never attack the sargers (NEVER ATTACK THE SARGERS) and the guys who are out in the field trying to live this shyt, because they are the true warriors in the 'GAME.'

Guys that never have anything personal to share (FR, LR, DR, WR) are the ones that suck in my book. I also hate how guys present themselves as GURUS of the game, but later lose their cool when criticized. We can't forget the guys who do nothing, but doubt and complain…. This diss is for you:kick:
Youre not dissin me at all man. I dont exactly have much goin on with me right now besides getting numbers, weeding out who I dont wanna see and looking for a decent girl for the next relationship. I have no new information to give out as of these last few weeks. I just got out of an LTR. If I experienced something that personally astounded me Ill post it up.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Cuz work is boring and my boss is gone. What else is cooler than being paid to surf the net?
Ditto for me. Although soon I'll be getting a new job and quitting another, currently I've got nothing but time and I can only check out www.bored.com so many times.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Man Of Adventure said:
Youre not dissin me at all man. I dont exactly have much goin on with me right now besides getting numbers, weeding out who I dont wanna see and looking for a decent girl for the next relationship. I have no new information to give out as of these last few weeks. I just got out of an LTR. If I experienced something that personally astounded me Ill post it up.
My last diss line wasn't specifically intended for you.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone comes on bragging like Johnny Bravo that's one thing, but there's nothing like posting your successes, its no worse than having a trophy on your dresser.

Keep in mind most of the guys initially come here w/ low self-esteem and have never approached a girl before. When they post a field report it benefits everybody!!. The person who approached gets feed-back and critiquing as well as some well needed encouragement. Lets face it, the game can be harsh at times and we all need a kick in the a$s now and then or a pep talk.

A field report also helps other people on the site. The viewer can watch the approach, see what went right, see what went wrong ask questions etc... so posting your success is not necessarily a bad thing.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
About insecurities, here's me personal take:

Whenever some doubts creep into my mind, for example about my looks, I think of 2 or 3 real examples that prove I'm wrong to think that way. I've been called cute by a fair few girls before, and know that a few of the girls at my work are into me (I'm not trying to be arrogant or say I'm stunning BTW, I've been called an ugly t**t too :p, just focusing on positives). I can think of quite a few examples where I think "hang on, there's no way I'm bad looking otherwise this, this and this couldn't have happened". Of course I could think of quite a few examples where it could be true, but what's the point in that ;).

Haha i do the same thing, except i take it higher and just think every girl i work with wants to fvck me, it works for me;)

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post all that often, but I visit about 2 times per week usually through my PDA while I sit at the office (my job blocked this site lol).

I, as some of the other good people here read to improve myself (not only my pick-up technique).
I came here a long time ago and after reading a lot of the materials on this site and talking to some of the good people here (most of whom left I believe) I became more secure with myself, I worked on myself, I looked for validation only within myself, and I learned a few nice moves to have some fun with the girlies ;) .
I agree with the OP that a lot of people post (boast really) how their so awesome or w/e, but all the good people here know they are only seeking validation or acknowledgement and we either ignore them or point it out.

I stay because their are still good people here... ...Their visits and posts aren't as frequent as they once were... ...And, their are still AFCs coming here that have a chance of redeeming themselves and at least being able to become in control on oneself enough to change some of their 'bad' behavior and begin their journey to helping themselves become happier with themselves and the world around them (that or changing one of the two to make themselves happier).

I remember once reading (here I believe) that being a DJ or Alpha Male was more about self control, self improvement, and self contentment.
Although, some of us are the kind of people that can never be completely content and always want more… That is our curse ;)

If you read this reply…
Congratulations!
Now I’m going to sleep.

Reaction score
"I wish the old-timers were still here because they didnt give a damn about recognition. They did it for themselves instead of everyone else."- Man Of Adventure

This is true and they brought a lot of quality information, helped change my self and views. But you see the problem is, when they post replies, and 15 guys start calling them "keyboard jockeys," "losers who have no time," "post a pic on here so I can see ya' body.." type of shyt, that makes someone not wanna put their effort into posting serious information on here anymore, and quite frankly I don't blame them.

I wish the moderators would make rules about flaming and trolling. So when a guy does it he's kicked off. Only when the flaming and trolling ends, will this site be taking as seriously as it "could" and you'll log in and see quality information all up and down the forum, it'll be worth the while to read and we all can continue growing. But too much flaming, too many "bored people posting bullshyt", it's just too much dumb stuff going on.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Haha i do the same thing, except i take it higher and just think every girl i work with wants to fvck me, it works for me;)
:rockon: and then I get nasty with it and imagine them taking a money shot. It does a good job at putting things in perspective.