Why do men need multiple options of women or abundance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja, Don't whine. I know you're mad that I got you permanently banned with one paragraph. These days, I just need to type a sentence and poof. Tell you what. I'll let you stick around here for a couple days so enjoy your newfound freedom until Friday.

The irony here is although I got you banned permanently from a site that you are absolutely obsessed with, you still tried to meet Guru at a NYC restaurant last month ... and got stood up. Haha! That is so ... fcken ... funny.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
^^^

I've permanently tattooed my username on this fanboys alleged "brain".

I ponder the total idiocy displayed and I have to wonder if this clown is even aware of his own stupidity. If not, how then can I in good conscience mock one who is so feebleminded as if they were a normal nitwit? It would be like mocking a blind man for not being able to see me flipping him off.

Ponzi the whining revisionist obsessed with his permanent residence, ten years and counting. For shame.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't see how a man can juggle more than 2 women at a time. I find it to be stressful and most importantly time consuming.
It's easy. You just be honest with women. You don't try to hide the fact you date other women. It only becomes hard when you try and string women along an d hide who you are and what you want. It's true women do not hang around long because most want exclusivity. But you find some that really don't want ties and are happy to have their own lives and want to keep her options open. You just have to find chicks that want what you want.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja, Don't whine. I know you're mad that I got you permanently banned with one paragraph. These days, I just need to type a sentence and poof. Tell you what. I'll let you stick around here for a couple days so enjoy your newfound freedom until Friday.

The irony here is although I got you banned permanently from a site that you are absolutely obsessed with, you still tried to meet Guru at a NYC restaurant last month ... and got stood up. Haha! That is so ... fcken ... funny.
It's a shame that this guy is allowed to run around here like this, continually flaming other members, without getting a warning or anything.

- Number one, who in their right mind "brags" about getting someone banned from Sosuave? Is that an accomplishment? That's only an accomplishment if you have a fake, pseudo, online cartoon persona.

- Number two, who talks about how someone is obsessed with Sosuave, when they have been on Sosuave for 10 years? It's like me calling another guy a gym rat when I'm in the gym 4 or 5 days a week.

- Number three, this guy is allowed to run around in PM selling his snake oil "consulting programs" to other gullible Sosuave members for exorbitant prices. I'm talking about prices so exorbitant that honestly the damn FTC needs to get involved in this.

- Number four, this guy is allowed to continually call me racist terms like "monkey" without consequence.

How does this guy get away with this? But "Tenacity" gets a warning point for ranting too much on the B.S. LTR Market? But "Tenacity" gets a warning point for ranting about how Marriage makes no logical sense for men today? But THIS GUY is allowed to continue running around here doing the crap that he does?? o_O

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, lost the debates in both threads and got two warning points?

Is that why you are harassing Guru? :)

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy. You just be honest with women. You don't try to hide the fact you date other women. It only becomes hard when you try and string women along an d hide who you are and what you want. It's true women do not hang around long because most want exclusivity. But you find some that really don't want ties and are happy to have their own lives and want to keep her options open. You just have to find chicks that want what you want.
This is easier said than done. For me at least. I find that most women don't want to know the truth. And it falls into the category of remaining mysterious. "Is he seeing someone else? Is he just very busy? Why hasn't he called back?"

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Finally NN a decent thread. You feeling OK?
Says the DIVORCED man who is constantly "replacing women" because they either disrespect him or show themselves to be low quality.

LOL.

All the while claiming the market for "unicorns" is "booming". LOL. The market is booming.. but @guru1000 can't find another wife to save his life.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You toll @Tenacity in almost every thread he is in.

Just suck his d*ck already and get it over with lol.
My point was that he was commenting on gurus honesty when he, himself, lies freely to members on so suave.

Case in point, his fantasy post about wanting to hook up with me. It's funny as a joke but he continues to make this stuff up, each time escalating the scenario.

He lies openly to the boards about many things, has no problem doing so constantly, and openly, and then claims he is telling the truth, or is an innocent victim.

I know this because we used to chat in DM, I've seen his POF profile, etc. We've talked in depth about some of his issues stuff, etc. I know more about him on a different, non offensive, level then most posters.

No clue why he's so butthurt that its important to him that he lie and frame me in such a derrogatory manner - but it absolutely fits with his determined claim that all females are trash. He doesn't know me. The only thing he's ever actually seen is a picture of my smiling face, but he will lie on me to everyone to make sure I look like trash. Interesting.

Last weekend I watched a another member blatantly lie to a member (who wouldn't know any better) just for the sake of manipulating someone.

You guys supposedly want to help each other but have no issues lying to one another. I don't get it.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
My point was that he was commenting on gurus honesty when he, himself, lies freely to members on so suave.

Case in point, his fantasy post about wanting to hook up with me. It's funny as a joke but he continues to make this stuff up, each time escalating the scenario.

He lies openly to the boards about many things, has no problem doing so constantly, and openly, and then claims he is telling the truth, or is an innocent victim.

I know this because we used to chat in DM, I've seen his POF profile, etc. We've talked in depth about some of his issues stuff, etc. I know more about him on a different, non offensive, level then most posters.

No clue why he's so butthurt that its important to him that he lie and frame me in such a derrogatory manner - but it absolutely fits with his determined claim that all females are trash. He doesn't know me. The only thing he's ever actually seen is a picture of my smiling face, but he will lie on me to everyone to make sure I look like trash. Interesting.

Last weekend I watched a another member blatantly lie to a member (who wouldn't know any better) just for the sake of manipulating someone.

You guys supposedly want to help each other but have no issues lying to one another. I don't get it.
Ok.. but a number of other posters have made claims about you similar to what @Tenacity said.

Don't really give a sh*t to be honest lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. but a number of other posters have made claims about you similar to what @Tenacity said.

Don't really give a sh*t to be honest lol.
I know. Either he's DMing people and perpetuating the lies, or they are just blindly believing the bvllsh1t he is laying down, and perpetuating the lies. By your answer I'm guessing that members are just believing him blindly.

In any case, hes manipulating people, and he knows it. I often wonder how much he laughs at members when he sees that a lie he has told continues to live a life way after he said it.

Tenacity knows he can fabricate whatever he wants and no one can prove otherwise, and members will believe and perpetuate the lie.

U guys can't be this gullible.

For reference, I think I've hit the report button maybe 4 times, maybe 5, since I started posting. But, as tenacity knows, the only people who can verify this are the mods, and, as tenacity knows, they aren't about to get involved in tenacitys drama. So tenacity decides to claim I am a terminal snitch who got person X,Y and Z banned. Total fabrication by tenacity. He made it up out it thin air, put it out there, and everyone bought it, hook, line and sinker.

You've actually been a good forum friend to him. You guys have a meeting of the minds on alot of topics, and you have been supportive of him. It's a shame that he's allowed you to support lies he's told, and he doesn't care that you are doing this.

Same with the others who have perpetuated the lies.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I know. Either he's DMing people and perpetuating the lies, or they are just blindly believing the bvllsh1t he is laying down, and perpetuating the lies. By your answer I'm guessing that members are just believing him blindly.

In any case, hes manipulating people, and he knows it. I often wonder how much he laughs at members when he sees that a lie he has told continues to live a life way after he said it.

Tenacity knows he can fabricate whatever he wants and no one can prove otherwise, and members will believe and perpetuate the lie.

U guys can't be this gullible.

For reference, I think I've hit the report button maybe 4 times, maybe 5, since I started posting. But, as tenacity knows, the only people who can verify this are the mods, and, as tenacity knows, they aren't about to get involved in tenacitys drama. So tenacity decides to claim I am a terminal snitch who got person X,Y and Z banned. Total fabrication by tenacity. He made it up out it thin air, put it out there, and everyone bought it, hook, line and sinker.

You've actually been a good forum friend to him. You guys have a meeting of the minds on alot of topics, and you have been supportive of him. It's a shame that he's allowed you to support lies he's told, and he doesn't care that you are doing this.

Same with the others who have perpetuated the lies.
LOL.. you complaining about @Tenacity is an attempt to turn men against other men (me against him). Which is normally how women operate. Complain about some guy that "hurt you" and get another guy to fight that guy for you.

I don't get involved in this crap. When it comes to the topics I care about.. Tenacity is often spot on correct.

In addition.. you are WILLINGLY on a men's forum by your own CHOICE. You are a squid swimming with sharks (where 50% of those sharks have issues with squids) and complaining when they bite you lol. Seriously Sazc what do you expect?

If you're out to "change men" on an Internet forum.. you probably need more hobbies lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc, Urbanyst and Tenacity are having a multi-racial romance. Urbanyst already admitted having been with two girls his entire life in his other thread. One of them was Tenacity. Hopefully, Tenacity won't leave him in a year like his other LTR :)

;-)

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.. you complaining about @Tenacity is an attempt to turn men against other men (me against him). Which is normally how women operate. Complain about some guy that "hurt you" and get another guy to fight that guy for you.

I don't get involved in this crap. When it comes to the topics I care about.. Tenacity is often spot on correct.

In addition.. you are WILLINGLY on a men's forum by your own CHOICE. You are a squid swimming with sharks (where 50% of those sharks have issues with squids) and complaining when they bite you lol. Seriously Sazc what do you expect?

If you're out to "change men" on an Internet forum.. you probably need more hobbies lol.
Hilarious!

I could have sworn she was talking about a 10+ year forum fixture in "Guru1000". After all Richard The Frog being subjected to his shock therapy treatments shows a more tenuous grasp on reality than "Guru1000". Embarrassing.

;-)

Banned
Reaction score
Sazc, Urbanyst and Tenacity are having a multi-racial romance. Urbanyst already admitted having been with two girls his entire life in his other thread. One of them was Tenacity. Hopefully, Tenacity won't leave him in a year like his other LTR :)

^^^

Dreams of being knocked unconscious by a hit on the back of the head with a King Dong size dildo then having it used on his bottom like a game of Operation.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Urbanyst I'm not "trying" to do anything. Just speaking the truth.

Keep drinking the Kool aid if that's what you want. Tenacity will silently laugh at you for being a fool while telling you to your face he's being honest.

Hopefully you are more skeptical of people irl.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
When the lies get this ridiculous your level of DESPERATION becomes more clear to all lol.

I know you're a comedian and everything, but you have officially crossed that line of what they call in the business "trying too hard".

We can only hope with enough medication, therapy and rest you will recover from your DIVORCE.

@Urbanyst I'm not "trying" to do anything. Just speaking the truth.

Keep drinking the Kool aid if that's what you want. Tenacity will silently laugh at you for being a fool while telling you to your face he's being honest.

Hopefully you are more skeptical of people irl.
What Kool aid? The rumors going around about you.. or his views on the market?

You know what I care about Sazc? I care about MONEY honey. Making as much as possible. After that.. being in hot physical shape. After that.. family and friends. After that.. getting my d*ck wet.

I've got all of these things handled. Now I'm navigating the dangerous waters of dealing with FRAUDULENT women in LTR's. In other words.. finding a woman worth a LTR. Just in case I want to have kids some day. Very hard though. This market sucks. Don't want my kids raised by a sh*t testing fraud who doesn't respect men.

So yeah.. don't care about your High School drama with Tenacity all that much lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Urbanyst you definitely have your priorities straight

Have a good night

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just go out somewhere, spill out all the anger you got inside against each other and come back here more normal? I mean, every thread has practically become like your own personal battlefield. Acting like 5 ****in' year olds and I don't understand why.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst SPOT ON dude lol. I mean when I read that chick's post, I was literally about the same the exact same thing. I've asked this horny chick to put me on Ignore several times, just like I have her on ignore and only occasionally click to view her ignored post just to see what type of stalker-ish behavior she's displaying towards me this time.

DA fvck is she even talking about, by saying I'm trying to brainwash folks on here? Brainwash them how? And what exactly am I lying about? The LEGEND da dynamically sent me her damn pics in PM. He asked me if I wanted to talk to her and I said NO, she's not my type, she just doesn't have enough A.SS!

Lol, the fact of the matter is that this chick has been responsible for da dynamically, Poon King, @Reykhel, myself, along with other TRUTH/RED PILL commentators being banned off this website. Her statement that she only clicked the report button 4 times is a complete lie, it's why she's friends with damn near every active Moderator on this website, for further proof of this just view her page and see who she's following: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/members/sazc.134154/

The Manosphere was the LAST place that guys could come and tell the truth about women, the market, etc., without being black-listed. Well, thanks to big breasted chicks like @sazc, that's now destroyed because all she literally has to do is sweet talk the Moderators in PM and they will indeed follow through with banning me, Poon King, da dynamically, @Reykhel, and anybody else who dares say something that makes poor little @sazc uncomfortable.

Notice the posters that she has a problem with are all Red Pill/Truth Commentators. The posters that she "loves" are those Positive Thinking/Feel Goodery/Blow Smoke Up Your A.ss type of posters who don't provide any type of real, credible, honest analysis, but instead just say a bunch of bullshyt that does nothing to help a guy fully UNDERSTAND what the hell is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.