Why do men need multiple options of women or abundance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst SPOT ON dude lol. I mean when I read that chick's post, I was literally about the same the exact same thing. I've asked this horny chick to put me on Ignore several times, just like I have her on ignore and only occasionally click to view her ignored post just to see what type of stalker-ish behavior she's displaying towards me this time.

DA fvck is she even talking about, by saying I'm trying to brainwash folks on here? Brainwash them how? And what exactly am I lying about? The LEGEND da dynamically sent me her damn pics in PM. He asked me if I wanted to talk to her and I said NO, she's not my type, she just doesn't have enough A.SS!

Lol, the fact of the matter is that this chick has been responsible for da dynamically, Poon King, @Reykhel, myself, along with other TRUTH/RED PILL commentators being banned off this website. Her statement that she only clicked the report button 4 times is a complete lie, it's why she's friends with damn near every active Moderator on this website, for further proof of this just view her page and see who she's following: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/members/sazc.134154/

The Manosphere was the LAST place that guys could come and tell the truth about women, the market, etc., without being black-listed. Well, thanks to big breasted chicks like @sazc, that's now destroyed because all she literally has to do is sweet talk the Moderators in PM and they will indeed follow through with banning me, Poon King, da dynamically, @Reykhel, and anybody else who dares say something that makes poor little @sazc uncomfortable.

Notice the posters that she has a problem with are all Red Pill/Truth Commentators. The posters that she "loves" are those Positive Thinking/Feel Goodery/Blow Smoke Up Your A.ss type of posters who don't provide any type of real, credible, honest analysis, but instead just say a bunch of bullshyt that does nothing to help a guy fully UNDERSTAND what the hell is going on.
No doubt.

This is the world we live in. Women use their sex appeal to control DESPERATE men. That's all it really takes.

It works so well for @sazc because she has a f*ckable personality. Like.. if she was under 30 I might try to stretch out her vagina even more. Unlike BeExcellent who is way too full of herself to be f*ckable. But since I'm a guy who can actually get laid.. I'm not desperate enough to get manipulated @sazc or by any one woman's sex appeal.

But some guys on here are bonafide virgins and/or low value. So to them.. even having the online ATTENTION of @sazc makes them melt into their computer chair and grant her every wish lol.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont give a fauck we All SERve one Cause here and that’s bettering ourselves.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja strikes again. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.