Why do men need multiple options of women or abundance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
If you are afraid to walk away from a female who isn’t good for you because it’s better than being alone then you need multiple women as options to serve as your crutches.

You always have options even if you don’t have other women as multiple options. You have the option to man up and walk away on your own two feet.

Those who claim or give advice telling you need to have abundance only do so because they are needy themselves and fear having to walk away without any other woman as a replacement.

Why would any man who claims to have “options” wind up in a relationship with women who disrespects him? Unless he’s full of it, has no options, or his only “options” are women who constantly disrespect him?

Also, If you have to replace females constantly due to consistent disrespect from them then you just might be the problem. Either these same women don’t respect you at all or they feel you just aren’t relationship worthy material.

Walk on your own two feet.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Finally NN a decent thread. You feeling OK?
Funny you are the main weakling needing to have options and abundance "advice" givers when talking about disrespect from women.

As if you can't bear to walk on your own two feet.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you are the main weakling needing to have options and abundance "advice" givers when talking about disrespect from women.

As if you can't bear to walk on your own two feet.
Cite where I say otherwise.

Is the inspiration of this thread brought by the girl who disrespected you repeatedly, until you grew a backbone, and disappeared without a word. Seems like you finally listened to Guru and left the girl who repeatedly herbed you.

Good for you Naughty Ninja. Toast at the oyster spot, Thursday, 8pm?

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Cite where I say otherwise.

Is the inspiration of this thread brought by the girl who disrespected you repeatedly, until you grew a backbone, and disappeared without a word. Seems like you finally listened to Guru and left the girl who repeatedly herbed you.

Good for you Naughty Ninja. Toast at the oyster spot, Thursday, 8pm?

^^Cartoon network revisionist history in full effect. I'll pray for you lil guy. lmao

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like options because I like fvcking different women. I do not like exclusive relationships because these do not serve me. Been there, done that, and it doesn't work for me. So the OP is right it is me, and the reason I can't keep a woman is because I am not willing to put up with BS. If that makes me weak, the fact that I want a drama free life, and not be a woman's useful tool, fine I'm weak... I'm not nearly as good as the men who sacrifice their lives for ONE chick. I am perfectly fine with dating a chick as long as she is fun, and I enjoy our time together... I would date a chick for the rest of my life if this is how it kept going.

But it NEVER lasts, NEVER. Bit by bit she starts making demands... trying to lay down rules... wants exclusivity... help with bills. Once she realizes I'm not committing to her, she will drift off to some poor bastard that thinks he just hit the jack-pot. I just got a text from a chick that walked away from me a year ago because I wouldn't agree to exclusivity... she found a dude right after that and he's been simping all over her... She want to see me, this is the third time in the last 3 months she's reached out to me. I suspect she is playing mind games with this poor dumb @ss she has on a leash.

This is women guys... I know WAY too many miserable married men who get treated like absolute garbage by their wife's. I've even seen some worked into an early grave.... and you know what happens when you are dead... you are FORGOTTEN. But this is 'manning up'.... go out there and be a useful tool and die like a good boy so your chick can collect your life insurance and live a life of leisure.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Only a weak coward would need abundance and multiple women as "options" in order to walk away from disrespect. If you can’t handle one woman’s disrespect you sure as hell aren't going to be able to handle it from multiple women. Your core issues need to be addressed not needing “abundance mentality and or women as options” to use as a cheap Band-Aid like some promote on here.

Serenity

Reaction score
Men who fear solitude find themselves needing many options and abundance. It's a weakness where a mans choices are still heavily influenced by women, although indirectly.

I don't fear solitude. I was pretty much alone for 5 years only occasionally seeing a few friends. Didn't even bother with girls. Of course that caused problems when my interest for women eventually came, I lacked a lot of experience. But being needy wasn't one of those problems, I had been alone for 5 years and I wasn't having a bad time. I had my peace to lose by chasing random women. So I concluded that I'd rather be alone than to bring drama into my life, only a woman who does not bring that is worth my time.

Having many options only temporarily fills a void in a way that is dependent upon others.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like options because I like fvcking different women. I do not like exclusive relationships because these do not serve me. Been there, done that, and it doesn't work for me. So the OP is right it is me, and the reason I can't keep a woman is because I am not willing to put up with BS. If that makes me weak, the fact that I want a drama free life, and not be a woman's useful tool, fine I'm weak... I'm not nearly as good as the men who sacrifice their lives for ONE chick. I am perfectly fine with dating a chick as long as she is fun, and I enjoy our time together... I would date a chick for the rest of my life if this is how it kept going.

But it NEVER lasts, NEVER. Bit by bit she starts making demands... trying to lay down rules... wants exclusivity... help with bills. Once she realizes I'm not committing to her, she will drift off to some poor bastard that thinks he just hit the jack-pot. I just got a text from a chick that walked away from me a year ago because I wouldn't agree to exclusivity... she found a dude right after that and he's been simping all over her... She want to see me, this is the third time in the last 3 months she's reached out to me. I suspect she is playing mind games with this poor dumb @ss she has on a leash.

This is women guys... I know WAY too many miserable married men who get treated like absolute garbage by their wife's. I've even seen some worked into an early grave.... and you know what happens when you are dead... you are FORGOTTEN. But this is 'manning up'.... go out there and be a useful tool and die like a good boy so your chick can collect your life insurance and live a life of leisure.
Being used as a woman's useful tool? Paging Randaljohnson...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't see how a man can juggle more than 2 women at a time. I find it to be stressful and most importantly time consuming.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are afraid to walk away from a female who isn’t good for you because it’s better than being alone then you need multiple women as options to serve as your crutches.

You always have options even if you don’t have other women as multiple options. You have the option to man up and walk away on your own two feet.

Those who claim or give advice telling you need to have abundance only do so because they are needy themselves and fear having to walk away without any other woman as a replacement.

Why would any man who claims to have “options” wind up in a relationship with women who disrespects him? Unless he’s full of it, has no options, or his only “options” are women who constantly disrespect him?

Also, If you have to replace females constantly due to consistent disrespect from them then you just might be the problem. Either these same women don’t respect you at all or they feel you just aren’t relationship worthy material.

What you're saying works in theory but not in practice. If you get dumped and don't have back up plates you'll feel lonely. Having options is what makes men attractive

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

Moderators I'm hoping you keep my buddy around this time. Why do you keep banning him? After all, Poon King made a completely different Username after his Play Her Man gimmick got banned. Everybody knew it was the same poster.

I don't think @DJChamp should be continually banned, especially when he's not violating the rules. The @guru1000 guy continues to mess with and bicker with DJ Champ, when Guru is damn near twice his age. @DJChamp should not be continually banned because "Guru" doesn't like him. Guru has an assortment of issues, lack of HONESTY and INTEGRITY are the two main ones.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru has an assortment of issues, lack of HONESTY and INTEGRITY are the two main ones.
Oh my fvcking gawd, POT MEET KETTLE!
Look in the mirror and be honest with yourself for once! :rolleyes:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sacz, don't be so hard on him. He knows not what he sees, as often those who attack are projecting their own insecurities upon the other.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, only a fool would settle for the first girl that comes along.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't the real Epicurus say "Not what we have but what we enjoy ,constitutes our abundance" For me this is spot on.I am in a very satisfying LTR at the moment,but I don't need anybody.Abundance to me is going fishing at a quiet lake,a good cup of hot coffee,or a a juicy steak,or hanging out with family,women don't have a damn thing to do with my happiness/abundance.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
What you're saying works in theory but not in practice. If you get dumped and don't have back up plates you'll feel lonely. Having options is what makes men attractive
In your opinion. If you have a solid foundation, family, friends, a busy life and social skills you won't feel lonely unless you are needy to have chicks around to provide some sort of "meaning" to your life.

Now I know the black and white thinking is rampant on here so what I stated is not to say "shun women altogether" what I'm saying is if you specifically NEED to have multiple women as "options" or the NEED to have some "abundance mentality" then you need a crutch.

Even if you have "abundance mentality" it doesn't automatically translate to actual abundance as everyone has their own wants, needs, types etc. And you, I or anyone on this forum etc may not be it and cannot be all those subjective things.

It's impossible for everyone or anyone to be "all" to everyone. Trying to be is investing way too hard and an effort in insanity.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Moderators I'm hoping you keep my buddy around this time. Why do you keep banning him? After all, Poon King made a completely different Username after his Play Her Man gimmick got banned. Everybody knew it was the same poster.

I don't think @DJChamp should be continually banned, especially when he's not violating the rules. The @guru1000 guy continues to mess with and bicker with DJ Champ, when Guru is damn near twice his age. @DJChamp should not be continually banned because "Guru" doesn't like him. Guru has an assortment of issues, lack of HONESTY and INTEGRITY are the two main ones.
Why? Because I'm known for hurting a lot of cartoon characters wittle feewings.

Some prefer to reside on ss spewing monologues unchallenged to head bobbing yessir men while grooming each other like a flock of lobotomised Gibbons

Status
Not open for further replies.