Why do girls criticize men about their looks?

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. talk about drama.. Guys, go out and practice "getting it" and let's not waste our time on this drama.. Thanks.. There are women out there looking for the man who gets it and is not the wussy boy.. so get your a$$e$ out there like Im bout too.. and let the Hoooes flow my brothas.. lol..

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
it's a insecurity issue maybe? or is just that they don't give a **** to other traits?
Women, along with society in general, has a tendency to protray women as be more moral, righteous, innocent,...etc than men. The reality is that just like men, women are also attracted to the physical and will judge men based off his physical qualities, although many chicks won't admit it. So it's just like if a group of guys see a chick that has physically unattractive qualities and they criticize her, chicks do the same thing.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
For starters...it IS important to strive to look your best. The reason for this is because it not only improves the way you look and will attract more members of the opposite sex...but it makes you more confident...and anyone who claims otherwise is full of it. Confidence is one of the (if not THE) most important qualities in being successful in life...dating, relationships and otherwise.

I've been uninterested in men I found extremely attractive for many reasons over my lifetime. Immaturity, being boring, not being able to carry on intelligent conversation, being lazy in their relationships and friendship (all take and no give), ignorance, a history of sleeping with nasty ho-bag women, continuously going back to very bad relationships despite being miserable in them, bad attitudes...tons of things. I've NEVER looked beyond a guy for not making a lot of money, for driving a crappy car, for having a crappy job, being poor or for making mistakes in the past (as long as he owns them and at least tries to learn from them).

Yes, I'm very shallow about certain things. Other things I'm not at all. I like to look into the face of the guy I'm with, and by God, I've gotta really adore that face, period.

Bottom line is that just like you guys, I need certain things in a potential partner to be happy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and by God, I'm honest about it. If I'm happy with the guy and he treats me well, he'll be treated so well he'll think he died and went to heaven. If I'm not happy with someone and I try to be with them my heart won't be in it and I'd only be wasting both his and my time, and I'm not big on that sort of thing. So, I know what I want and what will keep me happy and I'm not willing to settle for less, just as I wouldn't ever expect anyone else to settle for less than what they want.

I find it really bizarre than some men have such a difficult time with women who are honest about this sort of thing. That probably plays a big part in why so many women lie through their teeth and make up a bunch of cliche' BS when asked what they find appealing in men.

If you don't want women to fib then don't make them feel like they have to in order to avoid wounding your egos.
Hey Wyldfire, I didnt think you still posted on this site. It's good to see that you still do. What's up with you and how've you been doing??

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The internet is an entirely different monster. Since you talk first and get to know each other a little bit, you have a slight advantage at getting away with being less attractive. However, in person, the same would not hold true.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing
Hey Wyldfire, I didnt think you still posted on this site. It's good to see that you still do. What's up with you and how've you been doing??
Hey Nightwing...nice to "see" you. I wasn't posting for quite some time...just the occassional "drive-by" now and then. This time when I stopped by I noticed that things had gone to the dogs and have stuck around to see if I can't instigate some much needed improvement. And who better at "instigating" than me? :D

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know that wyldfire but as u have prolly seen really beautiful girls with fairly average guys and not as much the other way around i feel mens looks do have an impact on the attraction women feel towards men. although women go for guys more for dominance, humour and intelligence rather than looks. I also feel the human minds have evolved more to attract parteners rather than survival alone.