WHY do fat and ugly girls approach me?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
actually they have less to loose and would hit on him, and wouldnt be embarrassed to make a joking comment about how fine they think he is.
These girls are completely delusional about the way they look or they're drunk. They might be friends with the guy too. Girls always jokingly tell their guy friends they are hot. Doesn't mean they actaully like them or even think they have a chance with them.

Any normal thinking fat girl would be too intimidated to actually hit on a good looking guy and make it clear that she wants to date him.

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you guys are killin me with this " maybe you smell like food". Actually I am not thin, I'm in good shape 6ft 4, 215 athletic build 8% body fat. That's part of why I am confused. Now that I think about it when I go out I dont get approached by fat chix or UG's that often. Must have something to do with me working there.

Take it as you are appoachable and these chicks feel as if they have nothing to loose. It's a pain but it's a part of being a DJ. Just thank them and tell them that you don't feel the chemistry, that's what works for me.
Good points. I guess I shouldnt take it as a negative but as a compliment. But I feel sorry for the guy that has GUYS hittin on him. I have it good compared to that.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey atleast you should be happy fat girls are approaching you. because as someone already said it dosnt mean hot girls dont find you attractive,, just that fat girls have to approach the hot guys cuss bcos you guys wont approach them, pretty gals have high egos even though they fancy you they pretend. personally id rather go for a 7 that approaches me than a 9 that thinks shes gods gift to men.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop letting it affect your mindset.

All of the reasons given in this thread are plausible. Fat chicks all have their own individual motives.

However, fraternizing with sow-like women will only hamper your social proof.
I have maybe 4 female friends and none of them are whales. If these girls are not your friends, then you owe them none of your time. Just blow them off politely, and then rudely if they dont take a hint.

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Stop letting it affect your mindset.

All of the reasons given in this thread are plausible. Fat chicks all have their own individual motives.

However, fraternizing with sow-like women will only hamper your social proof.
I have maybe 4 female friends and none of them are whales. If these girls are not your friends, then you owe them none of your time. Just blow them off politely, and then rudely if they dont take a hint.
I like how your talking right now, I dont owe them any of my time and should get them out of my presence before they ruin my social proof. NICE

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls would get no one if they never approached
Hah! Women period can get it anytime they want it. Even the ugly ones. Men are flippin' easy. I've seen it WAY too many times.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

actually they have less to loose and would hit on him, and wouldnt be embarrassed to make a joking comment about how fine they think he is.
I think penkitten is right on.

The same thing happened today at work to me. A hot girl got cl1t-blocked by her fat friend hitting on me. I'm not too happy about it, either. Damn fat chicks are so full of themselves. :mad:

I was walking into the bar to get a drink... coke not booze (we can't drink on the job)

So there's two chicks by the bar:
This one fat chick that blows kisses to me whenever she seems me, and this new blonde.

As i walk into the room, i lock eyes with this new hottie, hold eye contact for about 5 sec as i'm walking towards her.
[she doesn't look away at all... i'm thinkin' score!!]

Hot chick: Hey how ya doin'?
Me: I'm good, you mind getting me a drink?
HC: Sure what do you want?
Me: Get me a coke.. a regular not that diet crap.
HC: You got it.

[She's not the bartender but she can go behind the counter and get drinks]

Fat Chick: HEY!!! How's your day going?
Me: It's fine.
Fat Chick: You guys busy outside?
Me: I guess....
[More lame questions continue]

ARGH!!!! I had to finally walk out of there without talking to the hottie cuz i was getting really annoyed.

The worst part was the hot chick was standing in the corner glancing at me the entire time the fat girl was talking to me.

I wanted to blow the fat girl off and talked to the hot chick but you know what happens then. I'm considered mean and shallow... :rolleyes:
Oh well wish me luck next week!

This is how you should look at your situation:

It's a compliment when any girl hits on you.
Do you ever notice how guys always hit on hot girls or obsess over them?
Same thing goes the other way. Do you really belive that women are blind, and don't notice which guy is good looking?
From my experience they're just as shallow as guys.

The reason you get hit on by fat chicks is that hot chicks get hit on by guys constantly, so they expect you to make the move.
They'll just sit there and act pretty, hoping you'll come up to them.
They're very self concious and are scared of being rejected.

Fat chicks don't get nearly as much attention so they have to hit on you to get some lovin'. They're also lower on the social ladder,
so if they make a fool out of themselves they don't really have much to lose and look what a hot guy they can snag if they succed!

So... Don't worry about it.
Chicks think you're hot! Start mackin' on the hotties!!!!

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: WHY do fat and ugly girls approach me?

Originally posted by david90
So what if u approach an HB and she said that some ugly guy (u) approached her and that she was disgusted. I don't know about you, but when I say something about other people, I always reverse the situation to see how I would feel.
Personally I think that's a lack mentality that you have to think like that. Would never cross my mind.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlackDragon
You need to go to the Ginnia Ruins. There's a lvl 7 protection force field that will protect from that kind of stuff. Be careful though. The imps have the death spell and wont waste time to use it.
:crackup:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with the other posts. What's worse than getting hit on by fat and/or ugly gals is not getting hit on by gals, period.

My theory is that it's because you're perceived as attractive, but not so attractive as to be seen as completely out of their league.

When I was skinnier, I used to get a lot of fat gals hitting on me. Perhaps they wanted my skinny genes (chuckling). As I bulked up a bit to a more athletic sort of build, I got less of that, and more HBs hitting on me.

So if you're skinny, head on over to the Fitness forum, and get to bulking up.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonhomme

My theory is that it's because you're perceived as attractive, but not so attractive as to be seen as completely out of their league.

That's what I was basically saying and that's why I feel it is a bit of an insult if a fat chick hits on you. It might mean you're good looking but probably far from great looking.

just check out pook's skinny guy tip, he said as he got more muscular the fat and unattractive girls quit speaking to him

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So by the same reasoning we could conclude that ugly fat guys would never hit on good looking girls... :rolleyes:

Just last week some fat prick made a pass at girl at my work. She had to file a sexual harrasment claim cuz he wouldn't leave her alone.

You might feel insulted, but the reality is she thought you were hot. Chances are the other girls probably think so too.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
So by the same reasoning we could conclude that ugly fat guys would never hit on good looking girls... :rolleyes:
Anybody that knows anything would know that you can get a hot girl if you have game, status, or money. Women know that men are obsessed with looks. No matter how great her personality is or how much money she has she doesn't have a chance if he doesn't like her looks. A fat girl that hits on a Brad Pitt type must be some sort of a masochist. Some here say she will have less to lose. Well if she has half a brain she will know that she will lose every time. I'm sure you have seen fat or ugly guys with nice looking girls but I doubt you have seen nice looking guys with fat chicks.

I think the reason some of you are arguing this is because fat girls hit on you and you don't want to accept the fact that you are not as good looking as you like to think.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
These girls are completely delusional about the way they look or they're drunk.

Any normal thinking fat girl would be too intimidated to actually hit on a good looking guy and make it clear that she wants to date him.
They're totally dillusional... why wouldn't they just hit on some fat guy if they wanted someone in their league?

They're full of themselves and think they deserve better. Typical Fat American woman's mindset.

They're soo many fat chicks by my house and they all have decent looking BFs.
Sometimes i wonder what these guys were thinking.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
fat and ugly chicks only hit on nice guys. If you get hit on constantly by those chicks you need to change you need to stop being a nice guy.

i think thats it.. fat girls hit on nice guys.. or guys they view to be soft.

i dont think it has anything to do with being skinny. either, i a slim dude and still get a clear direct apporach signals from the hot girls than fat girls . its all down to just the way you act.

after all if you bulk up and all that, dont still expect hb10s to start approaching you cuss it dosnt often happen.

Hornet

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was less muscular and less confident, many ugly girls approached, few HBs did.

Now that I've changed, only HBs approach me. I only get word of crushes from UGs through their friends.

If they're appoaching you, something most be making you a safe target. (If it only happens a little, ignore it.)