WHY do fat and ugly girls approach me?

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatality is correct on this issue. I suggest you guys go back and re-read his posts on this topic.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
the ole saying goes

FAT GIRLS NEED LOVIN TOO!
Ummm, are you offering your services? :D

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... whatever you do don't diss these fat/ugly girls because they have hot friends.. and then you will soon be labeled as a snob or an arrogant mothaf****... i had to learn this the hard way... just be nice to them, you don't have to be mean to turn them down or anything

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat and ugly women are just that. Women. Most men complain about the lack of women approaching but when they DO approach they still complain. All you have to do is say not interested and keep it moving. That's it. No harm done. Do you want some woman going on a message board saying why do ugly men approach me after you failed to mack her?

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta totally agree with Fatality on this one. Seriously, a fat/ugly girl in most cases has low self-esteem anyway, they will not damage it even more by hitting on some super stud.

I once worked with this short fat girl. A group of us from work, 3 guys and 2 chicks, went out one Friday night. This is straight from my fat co-workers mouth. "OMG that guy is sooo hot(pointing to some tall, tanned and toned stud), no way though, he wouldn't give me the time of the day"
I told her "Go and hit on him, c'mon try!" and she replied with something like "I gotta a better chance of winning the lottery then him even talking to me for 20 seconds, nope i won't do it."

Later on that evening she points out to us another guy... She's all like "yeah he looks cute" I asked the other co-worker chick(this other co-worker chick IS GOOD LOOKING) with us what she thought of guy #2 and her reply was "meh, not for me.." with a laugh. Then I asked her about guy #1(The stud) what she thought of the other one melinda had her eye on and she said "God yes he could of made my child!"

Anyway low and behold fat coworker went up to guy #2, who wasnt good looking, and chatted him up. Got the digits to.

So I guess the conclusion I got to is. The ug chicks gotta approach, but only if they think they have a chance they'll do it, and the majority WON'T approach a stud for the 99.999% chance of rejection.

Also I'd like to add, that hotties won't chat you up, you gotta do that. What they will do if they like you though, is give eye contact, smile etc etc If the hot babes won't even look at you and you only ever get fattie boom booms hittin you up, then I think your "not all that.."

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt there is a grand unified theory on fat chicks approaching men. As far as I can see, there are 2 types:

Fat chicks that know they're fat, and therefore sexually inferior - these ones do not approach good looking guys, and they're too lazy and depressed to lose weight, so they live in ugliness forever.

Fat chicks that know they're fat but think that they're still sexually superior, or fat chicks that do not know they are fat.(most of these ones used to be thin) - these ones will do approaching. They've either maintained the confidence they've had when they were thin, or they have the typical fat american female mindset of getting anything they want because big is beautiful and men should want it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things to add

BigWillyStyle wrote:

hotties won't chat you up, you gotta do that
That's not always true. I've seen super-hot, ultra-confident, high-status (rock star, supermodel, or what not) gals who pick their men and go after them. They see so few men they consider worthy that they sometimes won't let the opportunity pass.

But generally, yes, hotties will just give you a smile or gaze.

Also, it's certainly not true that all fat gals are ugly. And some guys do like gals with a bit of meat on 'em. More power to those guys, they got it easy...

Vince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my theory:

From what I have noticed is that larger women and non-attractive women rely more on their personality than their looks. HBs rely on their looks more than their personality. I also believe, for the most part, that the more attractive the man is, the less likely a HB is going to hit on him because most of the time everything for her is about looks. Also, just because you feel that a girl is a 9 or even 10, doesn't mean she thinks she is. Infact, she might rank you higher, and most HB don't want to date a man who looks better than they do. Alot of below average women have nothing to lose, they are usually more aggressive when it comes to approaching men.

I get a mixture of women hitting on me.... HBs, average women, ugly ones, fat ones.... and then sometimes I have no women hitting on me... I would rather have women hitting on me... so enjoy it...think of it as a compliment.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno

As far as I can see, there are 2 types:

Fat chicks that know they're fat, and therefore sexually inferior - these ones do not approach good looking guys, and they're too lazy and depressed to lose weight, so they live in ugliness forever.

Fat chicks that know they're fat but think that they're still sexually superior, or fat chicks that do not know they are fat.(most of these ones used to be thin) - these ones will do approaching. They've either maintained the confidence they've had when they were thin, or they have the typical fat american female mindset of getting anything they want because big is beautiful and men should want it.
Well there it is the Grand Unified Theory on Fat Chicks. Case Closed.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Gotta totally agree with Fatality on this one. Seriously, a fat/ugly girl in most cases has low self-esteem anyway, they will not damage it even more by hitting on some super stud.

I once worked with this short fat girl. A group of us from work, 3 guys and 2 chicks, went out one Friday night. This is straight from my fat co-workers mouth. "OMG that guy is sooo hot(pointing to some tall, tanned and toned stud), no way though, he wouldn't give me the time of the day"
I told her "Go and hit on him, c'mon try!" and she replied with something like "I gotta a better chance of winning the lottery then him even talking to me for 20 seconds, nope i won't do it."

Later on that evening she points out to us another guy... She's all like "yeah he looks cute" I asked the other co-worker chick(this other co-worker chick IS GOOD LOOKING) with us what she thought of guy #2 and her reply was "meh, not for me.." with a laugh. Then I asked her about guy #1(The stud) what she thought of the other one melinda had her eye on and she said "God yes he could of made my child!"

Anyway low and behold fat coworker went up to guy #2, who wasnt good looking, and chatted him up. Got the digits to.

So I guess the conclusion I got to is. The ug chicks gotta approach, but only if they think they have a chance they'll do it, and the majority WON'T approach a stud for the 99.999% chance of rejection.

Also I'd like to add, that hotties won't chat you up, you gotta do that. What they will do if they like you though, is give eye contact, smile etc etc If the hot babes won't even look at you and you only ever get fattie boom booms hittin you up, then I think your "not all that.."
I totally agree:)

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because we give fat and ugly girls no attention and they hate that. You can have cute girls approach you to, but we tend to act diffrently towards them. Remember: what you see is what you get, and what you put out is what you get in return.

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
i think thats it.. fat girls hit on nice guys.. or guys they view to be soft.

i dont think it has anything to do with being skinny. either, i a slim dude and still get a clear direct apporach signals from the hot girls than fat girls . its all down to just the way you act.

after all if you bulk up and all that, dont still expect hb10s to start approaching you cuss it dosnt often happen.
Well like I said before, when I go out, not a single fat chick will approach me. But when I am bouncing, I think they see that as an avenue to get a foot in and ask me stuff about the club, how long I been doing this ect., as weak azz icebreakers.

As for your comment on fat girls approach soft guys I do think your on to something. Usually when a fat chick approached me I kind of had a smile on my face laughing like "does this chick really think she has a chance" face, but maybe she thought the smile meant I may like her. SO taking advice from u guys, I went to work last night and one of those fat chicks walks by and says HI. I was cold with her, but not a d!ck and had a straight face, said whats up and looked the other way. You should have seen how quickly she walked off. lol

So when fat and ugly chicks approach you, you have to let them know that you aint the guy, and get out of me presence very quickly, as nice as you want to be about it. Right away too.

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
I doubt there is a grand unified theory on fat chicks approaching men. As far as I can see, there are 2 types:

I agree with you man. And once I think about it even further, there are fat chicks who are ugly as fvck, then...there are girls that you waould say, man, if she lost weight, she's be cute, maybe even an 8. That kinda fits in with the kind of fatty that used to be skinny. And thats the type that will approach. Cute face, but let herself go.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I like fat chicks because they try harder" lol.. one of my favorite fat chicks quotes. first time i heard it from a dude at work it was hysterical. :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all we are doing here is mental mastrubating again..

Tastes differ. What one fat chick finds attractive another one finds repulsive. You might be a 10 on one girl's scale, and a 7 on another.

I myself have had fatties hit on me, and yes it does confuse you...but just realize that stuff like this happens, and learn how to charmingly say "NO ****ing way :)"

If i had to pick i would go towards the "she thinks she might have a chance"... but so what, show her she should just keep on dreaming

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends on what you call "fat". Some people think that anything above a size 6 is, while others even think anything above a size 2 is. What I would call fat is if she wore a size 12 or above. I personally don't think a girl's too fat for me unless she is so fat that it starts affecting the way her face and hands are formed. If she has like chubby fat fingers or like several chins that's when I start to feel like she may be what I would call "fat".

Lots of super hot women approach guys. It's not just unattractive women.

The large-scale misconception is that attractive women have more to choose from and a wider selection of men. I've found after talking to several attractive women that this is actually the OPPOSITE. Think about it. Unattractive women, when approached, have a much higher likelyhood of a man actually doing the RIGHT things to make them feel attraction. This is because men that approach THESE types of women are not stilted or rattled by these women's looks like most men would be to HB's.

Basically, there's a lot more men that are confident around 6's than 9's or 10's, so the selection pool for these types of women are relatively small.

Yes, they are often approached, but 95% of the men that approach them act weird or stupid around them and do all the wrong things. So ultimately that makes it quite difficult for attractive women to find a man who can just act NORMAL around them.

However, AVERAGE to BELOW AVERAGE looking women usually do not have to worry about this type of thing, since their looks aren't going to cause men to screw up. So therefore, their selection of men is actually much higher than that of the HB. This is the reason why average looking to below average looking women seem to be more superficial, cold, and rude than the HB's.

The reason why hot women typically date good looking guys is not because these hot women will ONLY interact with good-looking guys. It's because (1): Good looking guys are the ONLY ones with enough confidence to actually approach them and TREAT THEM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, and (2) Good looking guys tend to believe that they actually have a shot at these types of women while many average looking men do not.

Most HB's are not attracted to the men they date because of their looks. I've found this to be true hundreds of times as I've seen the best looking guys go down in flames just like the other 10 average looking guys before him did when talking to an attractive woman.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Seriously, a fat/ugly girl in most cases has low self-esteem anyway, they will not damage it even more by hitting on some super stud. "
Huh? How are you going to come on THIS site and say that. What about the fat/ugly men here? How come fat/ugly women can hit on men because they have low self-esteem BUT the fat/ugly men here can't? What the fat/ugly males on this site differentiate from what YOU are saying.

Reaction score
maybe its because they think they can pull you.. you said girls say you are hot ... are you sure they actually say that or are you jut saying it and chatting out of .... look dont be offended if fat girls approach you you are probably in the same league...they dont appeal because they are overweight and you sound shallow aswell if you get offended

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys can complain about fat girls all you want but they still seem to have absolutely no problem making you guys feel attraction for them. 55% of women are overweight, but I guarrantee you that more than 55% of women are taken.