Why can't I get hotter chicks?

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Luke Skywalker is a 35+ year old virgin who lives at home with his mother. (check his posting history)

Now the OP has enough info to make an informed decision.
If you disagree with a point that I have made, or wish to make a constructive contribution to this thread then fine. Otherwise I think you are just a troll. Why is it only you that are making these replies or posts to the threads -- do you notice that nobody else seems to care?

First of all, get your facts straight. I'm 32 years old. Second of all, I could have lost my virginity if I wanted to in the past (online adult ad thread back in 06), but at the end decided I wasn't interested in hooking up with a random chick just to prove a point -- either to this board, or the lady that twisted my head to almost go that far. Either you have not read all my posts or are just selecting the ones you want to read.

As for living at home, big deal. I know this other dude that can score girls left, right and centre that also lives at home. Living at home doesn't seem to mean anything to his game.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
wish to make a constructive contribution to this thread then fine
My constructive contribution is informing the OP that he should be wary of who to take advice from.

Example: Its a bad idea to get auto repair advice from a plumber, no matter how you spin it.

Luke Skywalker said:
Either you have not read all my posts or are just selecting the ones you want to read.
Why would I want to read all your posts?

This is as far as I care to take this discussion with you. Don't vent at me you still live at home and are unhappy with your life and relationships.

I'm out.

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
If you disagree with a point that I have made, or wish to make a constructive contribution to this thread then fine. Otherwise I think you are just a troll. Why is it only you that are making these replies or posts to the threads -- do you notice that nobody else seems to care?

First of all, get your facts straight. I'm 32 years old. Second of all, I could have lost my virginity if I wanted to in the past (online adult ad thread back in 06), but at the end decided I wasn't interested in hooking up with a random chick just to prove a point -- either to this board, or the lady that twisted my head to almost go that far. Either you have not read all my posts or are just selecting the ones you want to read.

As for living at home, big deal. I know this other dude that can score girls left, right and centre that also lives at home. Living at home doesn't seem to mean anything to his game.
If you're 32 AND still a virgin, then you need to shut the **** up and go out and get laid. Stop giving advice.

Romjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
in all honesty buddy i really dont think its you. i consider myself a 9 and what ive learned is that hot girls do find good looking guys intimidating. even if you approach them it still doesnt work. i think hot girls respond better to the "seth rogan" type. the guy thats goofy. i suggest maybe smiling more before approaching the set and have the "im having fun" mind set, rather than the "im a good looking guy picking up on you" mindset. These guys are right girls do sense it when you are using lines so when a good looking guy uses them he might come off as arrogant (thinking i can get any girl with lines cuz my looks). in essence, being a good looking guy approach them smiling and try a different approach.

Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Having a hard time attracting hotter chicks.
Any possible reasons for my failures with hotter women are the lines lame? I have the same confidence but they just aren't receptive enough.
I know exactly what your problem is. Really follow me. The reason why the hot girls are harder to get is because they only go for guys who show them that they don't need them on some level. They want guys who have the appearance that they can get ANY woman they want.

Put yourself in a hot girl's mind. She gets approached all day, every day. If an average girl gets hit on 10 times a day, a super-attractive female gets hit on 100 times a day, if not more. Every possible line you have, sounds like a line regardless of its truthfulness. Although "2Pac Makaveli" may be offending a lot of you, he has some very good points. Quite honestly, try not to put too much thought into what you say. It's all in your NON-verbal communication. It's not what you say, but how you say it.

I date and continue to date very attractive females and they tell me about all the lines they hear on a daily basis. The next time you see a hot girl, do exactly what the other lames in the area AREN'T doing.

The lames will:
-Run up and talk to her, with a line
-Stare at her
-Send her a drink/buy her a drink
-Find another way to boost her ego

YOU, will:
-Pay the hot girl no mind (initially)
-Socialize with other females
-Carry yourself in a confident manner

If she is attracted to you, she will let you know by the following (I just posted this in another topic):

-Continually walk by or around you
-Sideways glance/stare
-Make up an excuse to talk to you
etc, etc.

This is when you play it cool. Act only mildly interested. Take on the tone as if you are a recruiter and she is auditioning for your team. In other words, act like you're the boss. After she gives you one or more of these "invitational gestures," calmly gesture for her to come to you. Start with "Hello, how are you enjoying yourself" and take it from there. No crazy lines. No rocket science. That, my friend, is game.

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my dead honest advice. You're a pretty decent looking guy. Unfortunately, you're NOT good looking enough to get chicks just by look alone. You want to know what kind of look is good enough for that?

This: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/jinnocent

Now most girl would prob consider you "cute" but i'm betting they're not rushing to hit on you.

Also, you must have good conversational skills and must be a cool guy. If you're good looking AND somewhat of a normal cool guy who knows how to escalate, then you will get hb9s. However, if you're nerdy, lacking confident etc, then expect to get nothing.

Welcome to reality.

As for luke...shiiit. I read a few of his post history and it smells basic afc all over the place. I will have to say one thing...dude, ****ing go out, hit on girls and get laid. Your post reek of basic errors i made when i first went out sarging. You have no place to be giving advice.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Just got home from pounding a 9. .
Lol an irellevent brag and an unreadable wall of text. Good one.

The post above is balls don't listen to it. We don't know WHAT girls find good looking, who they go for etc....the post above that by "His Royal Flyness" is the best...do that. :)

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
in all honesty buddy i really dont think its you. i consider myself a 9 and what ive learned is that hot girls do find good looking guys intimidating. even if you approach them it still doesnt work. i think hot girls respond better to the "seth rogan" type. the guy thats goofy. i suggest maybe smiling more before approaching the set and have the "im having fun" mind set, rather than the "im a good looking guy picking up on you" mindset. These guys are right girls do sense it when you are using lines so when a good looking guy uses them he might come off as arrogant (thinking i can get any girl with lines cuz my looks). in essence, being a good looking guy approach them smiling and try a different approach.
thanks man I will keep trying I think this friday will be a big day for me

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iambrian81 said:
Here's my dead honest advice. You're a pretty decent looking guy. Unfortunately, you're NOT good looking enough to get chicks just by look alone. You want to know what kind of look is good enough for that?

This: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/jinnocent

Now most girl would prob consider you "cute" but i'm betting they're not rushing to hit on you.

Also, you must have good conversational skills and must be a cool guy. If you're good looking AND somewhat of a normal cool guy who knows how to escalate, then you will get hb9s. However, if you're nerdy, lacking confident etc, then expect to get nothing.

Welcome to reality.

As for luke...shiiit. I read a few of his post history and it smells basic afc all over the place. I will have to say one thing...dude, ****ing go out, hit on girls and get laid. Your post reek of basic errors i made when i first went out sarging. You have no place to be giving advice.

i agree with this

sorry O.P. you are a handsome man but you are not so hot that women will just drool over your looks.. you will get 8s which is where you are sitting around too..

if you wanna get the 9s and the 10s, you're gonna have to work some more on yourself.. both on your game.. (get rid of those lame fvcking lines) and get yourself suited and booted, look sharper

also hit the gym you look too skinny

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
My constructive contribution is informing the OP that he should be wary of who to take advice from.

Example: Its a bad idea to get auto repair advice from a plumber, no matter how you spin it.
For your information, what I said was taken out of "How to Make Women Laugh" by Martin Merril. It talks about role playing as a way of making humor. If the OP has a particular good opener, then he can build on it by adding role play with it by further imitating the person. Heck, if I could have an opener like this OP and build some role play into it if a chick is digging me and make her chucle a bit -- I'd do it.

Alle_Gory said:
Why would I want to read all your posts?
Because if you are making statements about me then you better have them backed up with fact. So far you are not making any sence to me.

Alle_Gory said:
This is as far as I care to take this discussion with you. Don't vent at me you still live at home and are unhappy with your life and relationships.

I'm out.
Hopefully you'll just stay out. End this discussion here or on other threads because you are not going to win.

I'm not venting at you, and I don't think I've said anywhere that I'm unhappy with my life and relationships.

It doesn't seem that I've posted anything negative on here recently -- it seems that you are the one that's uphappy about something or you wouldn't be making your stupid posts whenever I write something.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iambrian81 said:
If you're 32 AND still a virgin, then you need to shut the **** up and go out and get laid. Stop giving advice.
Werd. Virgins have no business giving advice on sex & relationships. Reminds me of an old saying about never trust a bald barber.

Reaction score
iambrian81 said:
Maybe so, but getting laid once isn't going to change anything. I'd still be an AFC that is not a virgin, then what? I cant give advice because I didn't sleep with 5 girls? 20?

I don't see any current difference between myself now, and an alternate past where I got laid on 2006 and went with a few different girls. I made a choice back then and I have to be fully settled in my mind that I want to get laid. Right now I just want to see what inspires me to take ACTION with women socially. That's a different goal than just getting laid.

If it's not there then I'll c0ckblock myself and see all that effort and energy trying to finally hook-up with somone just wasted and the whole thing would just be an ego-boost that -- yeah, someone would want to do me if I really pursued it. Been there done that.

I've already stated that I could get sex from a girl that's coming in from North Manitoba at the end of March, potentially a married woman at my office now, or whatever, if I really, really, wanted to get laid. But guess what -- my choice of being a virgin means I haven't lowered myself like an animal to fvck anyone.

If I want to go out and hit on girls or get a life, then that means I have to connect with something that will make me want to do that or see it as fun rather than a nerve challenge. Has nothing to do about just getting laid or losing a v-card.

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Maybe so, but getting laid once isn't going to change anything. I'd still be an AFC that is not a virgin, then what? I cant give advice because I didn't sleep with 5 girls? 20?

I don't see any current difference between myself now, and an alternate past where I got laid on 2006 and went with a few different girls. I made a choice back then and I have to be fully settled in my mind that I want to get laid. Right now I just want to see what inspires me to take ACTION with women socially. That's a different goal than just getting laid.

If it's not there then I'll c0ckblock myself and see all that effort and energy trying to finally hook-up with somone just wasted and the whole thing would just be an ego-boost that -- yeah, someone would want to do me if I really pursued it. Been there done that.

I've already stated that I could get sex from a girl that's coming in from North Manitoba at the end of March, potentially a married woman at my office now, or whatever, if I really, really, wanted to get laid. But guess what -- my choice of being a virgin means I haven't lowered myself like an animal to fvck anyone.

If I want to go out and hit on girls or get a life, then that means I have to connect with something that will make me want to do that or see it as fun rather than a nerve challenge. Has nothing to do about just getting laid or losing a v-card.

Wtf dude. Until you DID get laid, you're still a virgin dewb. It's reality. This is like saying some dumb nerd saying he has just as much computer skill as bill gate and could've become just as rich as bill gate.

Total bull****. Like i said, i read a few of your previous posts and you make all the same basic mistakes i made in the past. Trust me on this. The game is learn mostly from field.

Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
i agree with this

sorry O.P. you are a handsome man but you are not so hot that women will just drool over your looks.. you will get 8s which is where you are sitting around too..

if you wanna get the 9s and the 10s, you're gonna have to work some more on yourself.. both on your game.. (get rid of those lame fvcking lines) and get yourself suited and booted, look sharper

also hit the gym you look too skinny
That's interesting. What about ugly guys that end up with hot girls?

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
That's interesting. What about ugly guys that end up with hot girls?

What about you getting a girl?

The original poster was asking if his look is good enough that he could run his ****ty game and still get laid with 9s. We simply tell him that the reality is that it is not good enough. He could still easily get 9 with his look from SOLID game.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
But guess what -- my choice of being a virgin means I haven't lowered myself like an animal to fvck anyone.
getting laid makes you an animal? Really? So your mom and dad are just animals? your teachers, bosses and basically everyone on earth is just an animal? So what in the fvck are you? God? A saint? Why are you even on this forum?

Would you take health care advice from a "Doctor" who never went to medical school and never had a patient? A mechanic who never worked on a car? A karate teacher who has never been in a fight or even trained? A jedi who never had a master, never used a saber and never learned jack is gonna teach someone else to be a jedi? Really? LOL.

So why should anyone take advice from you? Getting laid doesn't qualify you to give advice, but what it took to get you laid and what you learned doing it, that is what qualifies you.

You telling us how you could get laid is like a little kid saying, "I could fly to the moon if I wanted to! I just don't feel like it right now". It's totally laughable and childish. Why are you here? What do you want? Search your feelings, use the force luke.

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting laid = being an animal?

ROFLAHAHAHAHAHA. This is the EXACT reason why luke needs to shut the hell up about giving advice.

You know what's the number 1 issue you face as a virgin? Sexual anxiety. Sexual anxiety can destroy your imaginary game faster than you can blink and it will block you from getting laid for hundreds of approaches, if not thousand. Until you get rid of your V card, you have absolutely no ground in giving advices on pickup.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP. nothing wrong with you physcially. So its up to you to step your game up. Start going after those 9s and 10s and figure out what works. befriend some guys who date those types and learn from them. Some good advice for you in this thread.

As usual, work out, dress well, stay well groomed. And don't try so hard, enjoy yourself.

p.s. Phelps looks like a total retard. Be glad you only passingly resemble him. most women would run from that guy if he wasn't an olympic champion.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
HMmmm you bring up something here that could be helpful, you think that they just arent feeling you. This is a huge thing Ive noticed when I go out to clubs. If I am feeling excited and energetic I already know I am going to be on fire that night. If I have some issue like being run down or aggitated it is incredible how people seem to be able to pick up on that. Mind you I've taken all kinds of courses on nonverbals and such, and I am very mindful of that fact that I don't want to project negative energy. Just one of those things. A lot of people talk about "not being state dependent", but I have a master's degree in social sciences and I've yet to find a way to make this non-revelant so instead I use it to my advantage. Actually, checking in with yourself and addressing lingering problems of frustration or sadness or whatever is a good idea anyway from a health standpoint.

Here's what I do believe though, Im not sure how long you've been in the "community" but you're surely more mindful of things than before you started reading the forums and stuff. You're at least 6 months in, and it takes about 2 years of practice to get really proficient at anything worth doing. The good news I think for you is that success is probably not very far away, that's not help advice I know but hopefully it offers some reassurance that you'll soon be in the land of plenty.
Bingo your sub/non-verbal communication is essential
I have noticed now, that what you say doesn't mean ****(women don't go to bars to discuss philoposphy or b.s. like that they wanna have fun!!).
vibe/state/body langauge are so important, there is to much emphasis on these sites about lines I have opend up girls just of body language alone, hell i have even opened up chicks saying "hey" however my body language and follow up escalation was strong. Inner Game is where it's at, improve on that and the rest shall follow