Why can't I get hotter chicks?

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
getting laid makes you an animal? Really? So your mom and dad are just animals? your teachers, bosses and basically everyone on earth is just an animal? So what in the fvck are you? God? A saint? Why are you even on this forum?
My mom and dad are married. I don't have any teachers. My boss, if you want to call it was also married. In fact, most people at my office are married and appear to be setting a good example in terms of a right lifestyle.
Having sex with someone that you are married to, or are soon about to marry is sort of different than monkies having sex with each other in the wild kingdom.

Warrior74 said:
Would you take health care advice from a "Doctor" who never went to medical school and never had a patient? A mechanic who never worked on a car? A karate teacher who has never been in a fight or even trained? A jedi who never had a master, never used a saber and never learned jack is gonna teach someone else to be a jedi? Really? LOL.
That's fine because I never gave any advice about getting laid on this thread since that was obviously not what the OP asked for.

Do I talk to girls? Yes. Have I dated girls? Yes. Have I kissed girls? Yes.
Have I frenched kiss girls? Yes. Have I fondled a girl? Yes. Have I made a girl laughed when my mind was on it? Yes. It seems to be that I have boundaries and am leaving the 'all the way' part to someone special who deserves it.

The boundaries of the OP's request for advice are within the boundaries of what I know has worked for me within the confines of the above.

Warrior74 said:
So why should anyone take advice from you? Getting laid doesn't qualify you to give advice, but what it took to get you laid and what you learned doing it, that is what qualifies you.
Of course getting laid doesn't qualify to give any advice - we agree on that point. My number one advice on that regard is you are not going to get laid if you really do not want to, or feel that you have to.

I don't think the OP cares about getting laid. People on here have different goals. For example, I may just want to share a nice connection with a woman, but that doesn't mean I want to go to bed with them. Other people may just want friends, a gf, a fb, or whatever....who cares. Getting what you want out of women and life is what counts, not losing your virgnity with any random hoe to prove a point.

warriro74 said:
You telling us how you could get laid is like a little kid saying, "I could fly to the moon if I wanted to! I just don't feel like it right now". It's totally laughable and childish. Why are you here? What do you want? Search your feelings, use the force luke.
You know what, I've made similar points on many thread and have a thread I made two years ago which I haven't flinched or changed my story once. It may be more wierd because on one hand, I'm not lying about getting laid, yet people don't believe that I had an opportunity to get laid on Nov/06 but chickened out at the last minute because the idea didn't jive with me and didn't want to go into a situation beyond the point of no-control with an aggressive woman who would have made sure I would have left a non-virgin.

I know as far as I'm concerned, I could have gotten laid if I wanted to back then when my mind was set on that, but choose not to because it wasn't right. Therefore, when people like you come here and spout out your garbage, I think you are totally off because it makes no sence to challenge my credibility on here if I could lie about not being a virgin. If I said I could have gotten laid if I wanted to back in 2006, then that is what I said.

Therefore saying I'm a virgin because I have no opportunity to get laid, or I cant describe how I got those opportunities is stupid. I bet there are people on here that cant pick up a girl from AFF. I almost picked up four-five girls that way. But you know what, it's not for me, I decided I was out of my mind and doing it to get revenge on another girl that hurt me was totally insane. Call it "sexual healing" -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTN5o9Kgu8. I needed it then. But I'm ok now.

If it took that to get me motivated to go that far, then nobody on this site is going to be able to motivate me to get laid -- except slickaz, or any thread or post that reminds me of that girl. So, yeah, I'm always looking around for inspiration. I like to see this stuff as fun. I would like to have a good-time with a girl, laugh with her, etc....

Last edited: